Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2011, 08:14 AM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
A Boston Globe article from Christmas Day says Ron Paul is surging in NH

Romney leads, Paul rises in N.H. poll - Boston.com

He's also surging on FaceBook.

Ron Paul Is The Second Most Popular Republican Candidate On Facebook (And He’s Gaining) | TechCrunch
New Hampshire is full of Mass transplants who moved away from the state when Mitt Romney was governor because of the higher fees and taxes, lack of job creation and the mandate health care.

They must have selective memory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 08:25 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I contacted my rep, who sent me all this crap that the FAA sent him, to pass onto us. Doesn't that idiot realize that he's getting sprayed along with everything else?
Quote:
Of course I knew about chem-trails way before it did as they have been around for years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
It's not a secret. Look up sometime, if you are in a flight path.
LOL x 83.

I guess it really isn't a surprise that you guys buy into crazy conspiracy theories, but chemtrails? Ron Paul attracts some intelligent people who love their country, but also sure is a magnet for tin hatters too.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:35 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
LOL x 83.

I guess it really isn't a surprise that you guys buy into crazy conspiracy theories, but chemtrails? Ron Paul attracts some intelligent people who love their country, but also sure is a magnet for tin hatters too.
Conspiracy? You don't think the US sprays different chemical concoctions from Airplanes?

Do me a favor and spend a minute to research the hundreds of news reports, and scientific proof of the truth.

Do you work for some dis-information group slackjaw? Or are you just that trusting in this corrupt system.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:52 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Conspiracy? You don't think the US sprays different chemical concoctions from Airplanes?

Do me a favor and spend a minute to research the hundreds of news reports, and scientific proof of the truth.

Do you work for some dis-information group slackjaw? Or are you just that trusting in this corrupt system.
No kidding! There are just about zero conspiracy theories left these days. They have all not only been proven. Now they are IN YOUR FACE daily reality.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:11 AM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Yes, a conspiracy. No, I don't think the grid patterns of contrails in the sky are some massive secret government conspiracy involving thousands of government agents, scientists, airline pilots, airlines, airline mechanics, etc. to spray chemicals on the population.

Quote:
Do me a favor and spend a minute to research how every one is debunked.

Quote:
Yeah, I am employed by some dis-information group to protect our secret plans from being unveiled on CityData forums. Nah, you don't have any irrational conspiracy tendencies in your brain.

Quote:
No kidding! There are just about zero conspiracy theories left these days. They have all not only been proven. Now they are IN YOUR FACE daily reality.
No, they haven't been proven, they are generally believed by people who should be posting in the health and wellness forum.

Old 12-26-2011, 11:13 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Isn't it strange that we need a doctors scrip for oxygen?

Old 12-26-2011, 11:51 AM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,924 times
Quote:
Yes, a conspiracy. No, I don't think the grid patterns of contrails in the sky are some massive secret government conspiracy involving thousands of government agents, scientists, airline pilots, airlines, airline mechanics, etc. to spray chemicals on the population.
Fallout on the land and population is the result of spraying for other reasons.
Even if there are only 500 people doing this, does it make it any less real?

Quote:
I have spent more than a minute. I suppose you think the gov't never tested nuclear radiation on oblivious American citizens as well.

Quote:
Yeah, I am employed by some dis-information group to protect our secret plans from being unveiled on CityData forums.
Thank you for being honest.

Quote:
No, they haven't been proven, they are generally believed by people who should be posting in the health and wellness forum.
Wrong again...

Watch and respond, if you dare. You'll see a couple minutes in how the Scientist working on this geographing admit, what you are ignorant of.

What in the World Are They Spraying? (Full Length) - YouTube

Old 12-26-2011, 11:51 AM

Quote:

Yeah, I am employed by some dis-information group to protect our secret plans from being unveiled on CityData forums. Nah, you don't have any irrational conspiracy tendencies in your brain.

It's more about gov'ts burdensome over-regulation, than about health and wellness. I do believe there is a concerted effort to depopulate the planet, by any means necessary. Humans are a pest. I would guess that is your philosophy as well, slack. That explains the emergence of environmentalism as a religion. It's ironic that the environmentalists aren't concerned about the chemtrails.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:40 PM

The U.S. is in non-compliance. we will keep stockpiling bio-weapons and engineering new ones, while attempting to control what countries can and cannot have them. The irony is that we go to war over WMD's, yet the U.S. is the biggest user and producer of WMD's. That is why we need a President that strives for peace, respect for national sovereignty, ours and theirs.

The Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC), which prohibits the development, production, stockpiling and use of chemical weapons, called on member states to destroy all stockpiles of banned substances by April 29, 2007.
However, the US has announced that it will not be able to destroy its stockpile of chemical weapons before a final deadline required by the CWC in 2012, saying it needs at least another decade to destroy its chemical weapons.
According to the CWC’s directive, any country found to be in non-compliance will have to be referred to the United Nations Security Council.
Schoenman said, however, that the US has no intention of eliminating these weapons and such talk on the US part is simply propaganda.
“There is not a scintilla of evidence to suggest that the US military intends to dispose of this weaponry; on the contrary, it is escalating its supply,” he added.
http://info-wars.org/2011/12/05/uk-us-developing-race-specific-bio-weapons/ (broken link)

great 20 min video, ending in the importance of activists to get the truth out to the people, that which the corporate media is trying to shut down.
Social consciousness is the key, along with executive power. It is within our grasp with Ron Paul.
http://info-wars.org/2011/11/27/american-weapons-of-mass-destruction-presstv-news-analysis/ (broken link)

Old 12-26-2011, 03:07 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Isn't it strange that we need a doctors scrip for oxygen?
Yes and before long unless we DO something about it, we'll be taxed by the GUBMINT for it who will probably turn around and give it to the utility giants.

It is getting ridiculous folks. Our reality is a nightmare. Our water is poisoned or food is poisoned and are air is poisoned and hardly anyone cares. Oh, and also our so called preventative drugs (vaccines) are poisoned. Our government is enabling if not assisting the banksters to steal from us. That isn't even to mention what the NDAA empowers the president with the ability to do if he should so desire.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections