Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-26-2011, 03:40 PM

30,253 posts, read 23,733,496 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Yes and before long unless we DO something about it, we'll be taxed by the GUBMINT for it who will probably turn around and give it to the utility giants.

It is getting ridiculous folks. Our reality is a nightmare. Our water is poisoned or food is poisoned and are air is poisoned and hardly anyone cares. Oh, and also our so called preventative drugs (vaccines) are poisoned. Our government is enabling if not assisting the banksters to steal from us. That isn't even to mention what the NDAA empowers the president with the ability to do if he should so desire.
I'm sorry, what?!

First of all, what does this have to do with Ron Paul and second, do you have any evidence to back up what you are claiming here? Food, water, air and vaccines are poisoned? With WHAT?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2011, 03:45 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Yes and before long unless we DO something about it, we'll be taxed by the GUBMINT for it who will probably turn around and give it to the utility giants.

It is getting ridiculous folks. Our reality is a nightmare. Our water is poisoned or food is poisoned and are air is poisoned and hardly anyone cares. Oh, and also our so called preventative drugs (vaccines) are poisoned. Our government is enabling if not assisting the banksters to steal from us. That isn't even to mention what the NDAA empowers the president with the ability to do if he should so desire.
If only the occupiers had brains ......

Old 12-26-2011, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I'm sorry, what?!

First of all, what does this have to do with Ron Paul and second, do you have any evidence to back up what you are claiming here? Food, water, air and vaccines are poisoned? With WHAT?
This is about gov't intrusion into free enterprize, gov't regulations favoring their friends, big agriculture, FDA, EPA, Dept.s ad nauseum that basically pass laws without having to go thru Congress. GMO's, irradiation, Monsanto, supplements and over the counter remedies outside of their control. The largest percentage of our antibiotics going to livestock, the subsidiized corn for livestock and expensive fuel. Power grids, smart meters, it's all related to freedom, and that is what we want. Less gov't, more liberty, more choices. That is what Ron Paul offers us.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:00 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
I'm sorry, what?!

Ron Paul is surging because he is AGAINST all of these things. The only time he thinks the government should intervene is when people are being harmed. He doesn't think the government should assist corporations like Monsanto and Cargill via regulations in doing further harm to Americans by using these poisonous technologies to harm us (dumb us down; make us sick and weak) and control us while they make money off of us.

Most of this should be COMMON KNOWLEDGE by now to people who don't have their heads still in the sand.

A) Fluoride is added to the drinking water. It is RAT POISON. They've been doing this for YEARS.

B) They irradiate some ingredients in our food and aren't required to even TELL us unless they irradiated all the ingredients. Consumption of highly irradiated wheat caused cancer in Indian children in a matter of months. No other country EXCEPT the USA allows irradation because of that study. You can read about it in the book, The Food that would Last Forever.

C) They put genetically engineered ingredients in our food and don't have to label it.

D) Vaccines are loaded with horrible ingredients. Including such things as formaldehyde. Just go to novaccine.com to look up the ingredients and see for yourself. It isn't a secret. It is just that Americans have been too stupid to even inquire as to how safe they are. The World Assn. for Vaccine Education can give you the low down on that.

When you are done with that, do the following searches: "dangers of fluoride in drinking water", "dangers of food irradiation", "dangers of genetically engineered food, Jeffrey Smith".

Do yourself a favor and give yourself the gift of an education of knowledge of some of the things our country has been doing to its people and getting away with it for years. I for one think it is HIGH time it stopped. Maybe you will too after researching it on your own and then seeing it with your own eyes.

Old 12-26-2011, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
This is about gov't intrusion into free enterprize, gov't regulations favoring their friends, big agriculture, FDA, EPA, Dept.s ad nauseum that basically pass laws without having to go thru Congress. GMO's, irradiation, Monsanto, supplements and over the counter remedies outside of their control. The largest percentage of our antibiotics going to livestock, the subsidiized corn for livestock and expensive fuel. Power grids, smart meters, it's all related to freedom, and that is what we want. Less gov't, more liberty, more choices. That is what Ron Paul offers us.
I don't know if you've been paying attention but you don't need to sell me on Ron Paul.

My question was, what proof or evidence, (links please?), is there to back up the claim that our food, water, air and vaccines are "poisoned"? That is what I asked.

I did ask how this associates with Ron Paul and yes, less government is great, I'm all for that. But I have not seen Ron Paul talking about our food, water, air and vaccines being poisoned. Video? Article?

Old 12-26-2011, 05:15 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,197,191 times
Quote:
Isn't it strange that we need a doctors scrip for oxygen?
I need a prescription for some dog foods, so yeah that sounds like a scam. I find it easier to blame lobbyist/business interests than some massive conspiracy to spray chemicals from airliners where non of the participants ever tattled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by modeerf View Post
Fallout on the land and population is the result of spraying for other reasons. Even if there are only 500 people doing this, does it make it any less real?
Yes, the chemtrail conspiracy theory is not based on reality. It isn't real.

Quote:
I have spent more than a minute. I suppose you think the gov't never tested nuclear radiation on oblivious American citizens as well.
Flat earth society members have spent more than a minute as well, doesn't make their case any stronger either.

Quote:
Watch and respond, if you dare. You'll see a couple minutes in how the Scientist working on this geographing admit, what you are ignorant of.
"if I dare" lol

Quote:
It's ironic that the environmentalists aren't concerned about the chemtrails.
Ironic they don't seem concerned about something that doesn't exist? I don't find that ironic at all.

Quote:
It is getting ridiculous folks. Our reality is a nightmare. Our water is poisoned or food is poisoned and are air is poisoned and hardly anyone cares. Oh, and also our so called preventative drugs (vaccines) are poisoned.
Nah, no issues with conspiracy theories here. They are all out to get you emilybh.

Old 12-26-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
I don't know if you've been paying attention but you don't need to sell me on Ron Paul.

My question was, what proof or evidence, (links please?), is there to back up the claim that our food, water, air and vaccines are "poisoned"? That is what I asked.

I did ask how this associates with Ron Paul and yes, less government is great, I'm all for that. But I have not seen Ron Paul talking about our food, water, air and vaccines being poisoned. Video? Article?
He has talked about raw milk, as just an example of the gov't taking away our ability to make choices for ourselves. With more choice, we accept more responsibility for those choices - as it should be. The gov't is not responsible for us, and they cannot be held accountable.
If Cargil has a meat recall for salmonella, it is voluntary. The gov't is not responsible, Cargil is not responsible, because that meat has changed hands so many times. You are SOL if your child gets sick. If I bought the meat from a local farmer, I could hold him responsible, because it went from farm to table. Regulations just make it harder to do business, and do little to protect us.
Ron Paul offers us a return to true capitalism as opposed to the crony corporatism we have now. See the connection?

Old 12-26-2011, 06:07 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,985,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post

"if I dare" lol

Yeah, if you dare. Doesn't scare you to see the light does it?

Let me know if you have a better opinion when your done viewing the documentary. I'm completely open to hearing your rebuttle of the experts that are presenting the provable facts.

Old 12-26-2011, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Ron Paul is surging because he is AGAINST all of these things. The only time he thinks the government should intervene is when people are being harmed. He doesn't think the government should assist corporations like Monsanto and Cargill via regulations in doing further harm to Americans by using these poisonous technologies to harm us (dumb us down; make us sick and weak) and control us while they make money off of us.

Most of this should be COMMON KNOWLEDGE by now to people who don't have their heads still in the sand.

A) Fluoride is added to the drinking water. It is RAT POISON. They've been doing this for YEARS.
When I look at our teeth and the teeth of the British who do not have this, I'll take the rat poison, thank you! Also, as many conspiracy theory posts as you can find out there, you can find just as many that debunk them. http://www.quackwatch.com/03HealthPr.../fluoride.html

Quote:
B) They irradiate some ingredients in our food and aren't required to even TELL us unless they irradiated all the ingredients. Consumption of highly irradiated wheat caused cancer in Indian children in a matter of months. No other country EXCEPT the USA allows irradation because of that study. You can read about it in the book, The Food that would Last Forever.
And WHY do they irradiate food? The Facts about Food Irradiation

Quote:
C) They put genetically engineered ingredients in our food and don't have to label it.
Such as.....?

Quote:
D) Vaccines are loaded with horrible ingredients. Including such things as formaldehyde. Just go to novaccine.com to look up the ingredients and see for yourself. It isn't a secret. It is just that Americans have been too stupid to even inquire as to how safe they are. The World Assn. for Vaccine Education can give you the low down on that.
I would prefer it to come from a government site or .org site rather than a site that won't even load for me.

Quote:
When you are done with that, do the following searches: "dangers of fluoride in drinking water", "dangers of food irradiation", "dangers of genetically engineered food, Jeffrey Smith".
I found this:

Genetically Modified Foods: Harmful or Helpful?

and this:

Genetically engineered foods: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia

and this:

Genetically Modified Foods and Organisms --HGP Ethical, Legal, and Social Issues

What's the bad part again?

As for Jefferey Smith, I would have to buy the books, were I interested, to read HIS words, not a summary of his words from someone else.

Quote:
Do yourself a favor and give yourself the gift of an education of knowledge of some of the things our country has been doing to its people and getting away with it for years. I for one think it is HIGH time it stopped. Maybe you will too after researching it on your own and then seeing it with your own eyes.
Frankly I'm not too worried about it. I live in Maine, I can find fresh food all OVER the place around here grown by local farmers. It's not something I'm going to expend energy on worrying about. Anyone who is that worried about it should start looking for locals farmer's markets and/or start planting their own foods.

What we DO agree on is that the government needs to be very small and basically stay the hell out of our lives as much as possible. Until that happens, plant a garden of your own and swap and trade with other people. And don't dismiss small farmer's markets.

Heck even for my dogs I don't get them this stuff, I get them meat right from the butcher, who is right there on the ranch, who does not feed them anything but what cows normally eat, or chickens...I don't much care about genetically engineered foods, I just want less hands on my food because people are filthy. (Plus, the butchers don't tend to add water to the meat adding to the weight that I have to pay for like you do in the grocery store...talk about ripping people off!)

And fresh fruits and veggies...taste much better than those shipped all over the place and back to sit in a display and pawed over by God knows how many people out shopping that day.

Flouride in my water, genetically engineered foods, etc...meh.

People who don't wash their hands pawing over my food with their dirty mitts...now we have an issue.

Last edited by Three Wolves In Snow; 12-26-2011 at 06:41 PM..

Old 12-26-2011, 06:36 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:

As stated in the prior post of your inquiry:

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections