Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2011, 09:09 PM

740 posts, read 1,973,814 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Nice recommendation. Griffin is the conspiracy nut who believes there is no HIV virus, peddles quack cancer cures saying it results from dietary deficiency, and of course is a chem trail nut.
Umm, most forms of cancer are caused from mineral/vitamin deficiencies in the body. This is old info and definitely not a conspiracy.

Amazing how naive you really are. Go back to watching Fox news and please post less.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2011, 11:31 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
Great article about perhaps about how Ron Paul starts out some days when he's on the road.

Ron Paul's Lonely Breakfast of Champions - 2012 Decoded
Good Lord, we can't let this man walk around with no security!!! wth

Old 12-30-2011, 05:49 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Good Lord, we can't let this man walk around with no security!!! wth
I know but I guess in whatever little town in Iowa it was he felt pretty safe.

Today the other Republican candidates started to attack Ron Paul and Doug Wead defended him and did a GREAT job I think. See what everyone thinks:

Doug Wead Responds to Last-Minute Smear Attacks on Ron Paul - YouTube

Old 12-30-2011, 07:06 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:

Today the other Republican candidates started to attack Ron Paul and Doug Wead defended him and did a GREAT job I think. See what everyone thinks:

He handled it nicely except for the assassination part ... In fact i believe Ron Paul is against the use of Americas military or intelligence agencies to commit acts of assassination, especially against American citizens ... Even Saddam was given his day in court.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:21 PM

8,483 posts, read 6,932,453 times
ROFL. That punchbowl analogy he has used before. I wonder what parties he has gone to? More and more people are paying attention. When I hear people claiming how scary Ron Paul is, I am amazed at how enured people have become to such an imbalanced system. Truly bizarre to me. Right up there w/ how Nuclear Power is treated.

Old 12-30-2011, 07:46 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,820,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady's Man View Post
war is hell.. on and off the battlefield

War Woe: Suicide kills more US soldiers than combat - YouTube
There is a problem with murder - with state sanctioned killing (war) also - Once you take the life of another person you forfeit your own in a sense - You become dead in some strange cosmic way...In Canada - our soldiers in Afghanistan have the same suicide problem - but the media dare not report on it - Once a soldier on any side of the conflict finally figures out that they for the most part have been duped into fighting for a fraudulent cause..become extremely depressed - It is not like WW 2 that was cut and dry and that the Nazis had to be pushed back in order for the world to survive..It was self defense - todays conflicts are not clearly defined..and for the most part - are frauds - I feel sorry for the men and woman who enlist and figure out that they have been taken for a ride - to hell.

Old 12-30-2011, 08:38 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,594,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneWest View Post
Look at Ron Paul, now look at the other Republican candidates...look back at Ron Paul, and look at the other candidates again.
Unfortunately for a majority of them, they're crazed and he isn't.

I don't agree with half of what Ron Paul says, but if I were to be forced to choose among them, he or Romney are the only candidates that are in any way palatable.
Paul has some new ideas, but at least he isnt a revolting example of the GOP business as usual RWNJs...perry bachmann, newt (misogynist),...and its a shame the media is corrupt and foisting the same tripe on us as in 2008.

Wolf Blitzer is as sickening as any other MSM. He is bought and paid for mouthpiece for whatever corporate fascist candidate who will defend The fed and investment bank bailouts.At least Paul has the guts to speak the truth.

Every other candidate is a disgusting sell-out

Old 12-30-2011, 10:07 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:

Wow, that is a great spokesperson, Garrett wasn't able to best him. Garrett is a little attack dog, that has show his utter disdain for Ron Paul. Can't stand the little creep. He thinks he's a big shot now on Fox, but he's a fat-headed nobody from Court TV.

Old 12-30-2011, 10:47 PM

7,374 posts, read 8,761,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Wow, that is a great spokesperson, Garrett wasn't able to best him. Garrett is a little attack dog, that has show his utter disdain for Ron Paul. Can't stand the little creep. He thinks he's a big shot now on Fox, but he's a fat-headed nobody from Court TV.
Fatheaded ... LOL ... that's mean!

Oh, you are talking about his ego, not the actual size of his head ...

Old 12-31-2011, 10:45 AM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Here's a GREAT "Wall Street Journal" article . It is a positive objective article FOR A CHANGE by the MSM of all sources. Guess they are thinking Paul might not be so bad.

Edward Crane: Why Ron Paul Matters - WSJ.com

Another great article from "Reason" giving Paul his due. It also talks about voters leaving the major parties since 2008 and compares Paul's campaign with McCain's.

Last edited by emilybh; 12-31-2011 at 10:56 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections