Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2011, 05:50 PM

4,866 posts, read 5,678,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emilybh View Post
He called it decades years ago....
Ron Paul, President - YouTube
Ron Paul is fighting for the AMERICAN people and our FREEDOM.... Our Personal Liberty which is granted by the US Constitution but it is been taken away little by little by those in power.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people do not like him.

Listen, people have the choice to go and vote for whoever they want to vote....but I am afraid if he is not elected, people like me, and those who support him will end paying the price for their bad choices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2011, 06:07 PM

9,101 posts, read 16,457,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickAssArmyChick View Post
Ron Paul is fighting for the AMERICAN people and our FREEDOM.... Our Personal Liberty which is granted by the US Constitution but it is been taken away little by little by those in power.

I cannot for the life of me understand why people do not like him.

Listen, people have the choice to go and vote for whoever they want to vote....but I am afraid if he is not elected, people like me, and those who support him will end paying the price for their bad choices.
You aren't making a bad choice by voting for who your conscience tells you to vote for. You make a bad choice when you vote for the lesser of two evils which is STILL EVIL. That is sadly what most Americans have done and LOOK WHERE IT HAS GOTTEN US: We are NO LONGER a "free" country. The NDAA was just passed and therefore Martial Law is now legal.

If the truth be told, most of our elected officials are working against us. A vote for ANY other candidate from a major party BUT Ron Paul is a vote for MORE OPPRESSION.

In fact if you voted for McCain in the last election, make sure you understand that McCain is a co-author/sponsor of the National Defense Authorization Act. All of those former Ron Paul supporters who voted for McCain should now know that it DOES NOT PAY IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM to vote for the lesser of evils.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:26 PM

873 posts, read 1,804,492 times
I couldn't rep you again, so I'll do it here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyandJusticeforAll View Post
Its clear that America can not be educated.

If the media told everyone for years the sky is yellow and Paul said it was Blue and showed via history and what we define as blue the people would say he is crazy, and should just go along with the story that the sky is yellow.

This is the America we have government tells you what the story is, you have an emotional attachment to the story and can not let go to find the truth.

The world is full of bad people in this country and around the world.
Ron Paul is defend ourselves let the rest of the world police itself.

Old 12-18-2011, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackjaw View Post
Our manufacturing sector is ruined?
Believing U.N. info on manufacturing is like believing Federal Reserve sources on the economy.

Old 12-18-2011, 10:05 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
$3,997+ it's happening!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS DR. PAUL

Old 12-19-2011, 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
$3,997+ it's happening!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS DR. PAUL

Yeah and not only that, look at the "polls" that the MSM lives and dies for. They aren't exactly "cooperating" with even their numbers indicating Paul is ahead not only in Iowa but in NH TOO!

Newt Gingrich Poll Lead Fades After Negative Attacks

Also it is great to see the rate at which Paul is surging while the others are losing. If this keeps up maybe the Republicans will just have to accept that most Americans including most Republicans want Paul as their next president.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/polit...s-front/46360/

Old 12-19-2011, 08:57 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,737,137 times
Quote:
Yeah and not only that, look at the "polls" that the MSM lives and dies for. They aren't exactly "cooperating" with even their numbers indicating Paul is ahead not only in Iowa but in NH TOO!

Newt Gingrich Poll Lead Fades After Negative Attacks

Also it is great to see the rate at which Paul is surging while the others are losing. If this keeps up maybe the Republicans will just have to accept that most Americans including most Republicans want Paul as their next president.

Gingrich Collapses in Iowa as Ron Paul Surges to the Front - Politics - The Atlantic Wire
I would love to see it but just can't find it...where does it say Paul is leading in NH? Everything I see says that Romney still leads.

Old 12-19-2011, 12:39 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I would love to see it but just can't find it...where does it say Paul is leading in NH? Everything I see says that Romney still leads.
Reality check time....

GOP Primary

Georgia, Mason Dixon, 12/12 - 12/14: Gingrich 43, Romney 21, Perry 7, Paul 4, Bachmann 3, Santorum 1, Huntsman 2
http://www.nationalpolls.com/georgia.html

Iowa, PPP, 12/16 - 12/18: Gingrich 14, Romney 20, Perry 10, Paul 23, Bachmann 10, Santorum 10, Huntsman 4, Johnson 2, Someone-Else 7
Iowa, Insider Advantage, 12/12 - 12/12: Gingrich 13, Romney 18, Perry 16, Paul 24, Bachmann 10, Santorum 3, Huntsman 4
http://www.nationalpolls.com/iowa.html

Michigan, MIRS, 12/6 - 12/8: Gingrich 33, Romney 48, Perry 7, Bachmann 11
Michigan, Strategic National, 12/8 - 12/8: Gingrich 31, Romney 29, Perry 3, Paul 8, Bachmann 6, Santorum 3, Huntsman 4
http://www.nationalpolls.com/michigan.html

New Hampshire, PPP, 12/16 - 12/18: Gingrich 17, Romney 35, Perry 2, Paul 19, Bachmann 5, Santorum 3, Huntsman 13, Johnson 1
http://www.nationalpolls.com/new-hampshire.html

South Carolina, Insider Advantage, 12/12 - 12/12: Gingrich 31, Romney 19, Perry 5, Paul 7, Bachmann 8, Santorum 4, Huntsman 4
http://www.nationalpolls.com/south-carolina.html

National, CNN, 12/16 - 12/18: Gingrich 28, Romney 28, Perry 7, Paul 14, Bachmann 8, Santorum 4, Huntsman 2, None 5, Unsure 4
http://www.nationalpolls.com/national.html

Old 12-19-2011, 07:14 PM

Ed show talks about how the Republicans are scared....

Republicans Worry About Ron Paul's Surge - YouTube

Old 12-19-2011, 07:44 PM

8,263 posts, read 12,198,208 times
Quote:
Believing U.N. info on manufacturing is like believing Federal Reserve sources on the economy.
Ah, so the economy is ruined because...I guess because you say so and any manufacturing numbers are evil lies.

Gotcha. Way to make a case.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections