Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-21-2011, 03:44 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,662,488 times

Advertisements

Sarah Palin tells Hannity...
Rhetoric of Class Warfare - Interviews - Hannity - Fox News

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...-class-warfare

Last edited by quality guy; 09-21-2011 at 04:00 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2011, 04:13 PM

12,638 posts, read 8,963,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Meh.

The only time Sarah Palin scared people was when they realized that there was a possibility that she could be one heart-beat away from the presidency of the United States.

Since then, she's just been kind of sad to watch.
Yet, the same people worried about Palin being a "heartbeat away from the Presidency" actually elected the disaster in office now.

So, I wouldn't put too much creedence in their judgment, lol.

Old 09-21-2011, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post
Yet, the same people worried about Palin being a "heartbeat away from the Presidency" actually elected the disaster in office now.

Good one!

Old 09-21-2011, 05:39 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,922,320 times
Palin is the last person that should criticize someone for their lack of substance or experience. Sarah Palin couldn't even finish a full term as governor of a tiny state - a state that is significantly smaller in scale than most major US cities. The governor of Alaska is a job similar in scope to being mayor of Omaha. As an executive, she was a massive failure and the shameless manner in which she just bailed on her responsibilities has cost her any credibility that she might have had.

Palin's entire political persona is based on cowardly personal attacks, regurgitated talk radio soundbites and non-specific gibberish. It is hard to think of any major political figure from either party that has less substance.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
Palin is the last person that should criticize someone for their lack of substance or experience. Sarah Palin couldn't even finish a full term as governor of a tiny state - a state that is significantly smaller in scale than most major US cities. The governor of Alaska is a job similar in scope to being mayor of Omaha. As an executive, she was a massive failure and the shameless manner in which she just bailed on her responsibilities has cost her any credibility that she might have had.

Palin's entire political persona is based on cowardly personal attacks, regurgitated talk radio soundbites and non-specific gibberish. It is hard to think of any major political figure from either party that has less substance.

And what does your abusive 'Palin BASHING' say about you? Cowardly? Shameless? Wow, how easy it is for you to slam her. Aren't you satisfied

Old 09-21-2011, 06:31 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,346,879 times
Two things:

1. Governor Palin, more than any other single factor, cost McCain the election. And I am speaking as an early supporter of Palin who voted for Senator McCain.

2. As the country continues to drift downward by any objective measurement, I am more and more certain that I voted for the better man for President.

Don't get me wrong: I was tremendously proud of America for electing our first black president. But Obama has been a disaster. Only partisan hacks, and the mindlessly fatuous, defend him at this point.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:35 PM

8,420 posts, read 7,429,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace21230 View Post

Soooooo let's just suppose....

John McCain gets elected, finds out how bad the economy really was in 4Q2008, has his ticker go into vapor lock and curls up and dies.

Now Sarah Palin is President in February 2009. What about her that was observed up to November 2008 makes you think that she would have solved the nation's economic issues by late 2010?

Old 09-21-2011, 08:53 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
You need Sarah for that?

Who said, "I'm telling you, that's the smackdown on the Congress people candidates ..." ?

You or is that a Palin quote?

WHAT is meant by "Congress people candidates" ???????

?????
Me, not Palin. I couldn't figure out how to address former and current Congress people, male and female ones and presidential candidates in one all encompassing term. Help me out. Give me one. Trust me, I'll use it from here on in.

What's the term for male and female people in Congress? Congress people? "Senators" is a lot easier.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:17 AM

24,429 posts, read 23,092,690 times
I finally saw the author of that Palin Rogue book interviewed. I didn't know that was the stalker who moved in next to the Palins.
The guy came across as a creep. Just very nasty and arrogant and not at all having a shred of journalistic integrity. If there are any truths or revelations in his book you'll have to really consider the source which makes it pretty much a waste of reading time.
His attacking Levi Johnston was odd considering how much the left courted and paid him for dirt. And his dredging up the old questions of Trigs birth and parentage was lazy and kind of stupid.
I can see why that tool Gary Trudeau would devote time in " Doonesebury" to cover this, he's another mean spirited A hole with no real talent anymore.

Old 09-22-2011, 03:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
I finally saw the author of that Palin Rogue book interviewed. I didn't know that was the stalker who moved in next to the Palins.
The guy came across as a creep. Just very nasty and arrogant and not at all having a shred of journalistic integrity. If there are any truths or revelations in his book you'll have to really consider the source which makes it pretty much a waste of reading time.
His attacking Levi Johnston was odd considering how much the left courted and paid him for dirt. And his dredging up the old questions of Trigs birth and parentage was lazy and kind of stupid.
I can see why that tool Gary Trudeau would devote time in " Doonesebury" to cover this, he's another mean spirited A hole with no real talent anymore.
I saw that shady character, Joe McGinnis, on That commy leftest Chris Matthews show, last night. You described exactly my thoughts...as I heard that 'stalker' (that word came to my mind) try and 'Trash' and bash, the Palins. Laughing a 'creepy' laugh....showing no consideration for Sarah Palin's family privacy. That was a 'hired slander job'...by the left! (MY SAPIENT OPINION)

I didn't realize Matthews was as 'Low-life' as he sounded.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections