Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2011, 06:42 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,923,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
I agree with everything you say Florida.'
I would only add, same thing applies to Bush I & II as well as Clinton.

Obama is the latest in a long line of presidents who have illegally expanded the powers of their office. I think Bush II, and Obama just happen to be the two worst.
i can agree with that.

the more power these people get, the more out of control they get, and the less freedom we get as citizens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2011, 09:23 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,210,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prince40000 View Post
I'm shocked he actually supported Anwar Awlaki, a dangerous criminal.

Is he really sane??

Ron Paul criticizes Obama for U.S. role in killing of Awlaki - latimes.com

he criticized obama because obama killed an american born citizen. guess you are in favor of murdering americans?

Old 10-03-2011, 10:12 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrenching View Post
he criticized obama because obama killed an american born citizen. guess you are in favor of murdering americans?
An American with dual citizenship that admitted to being a terrorist and one who was not living in our country.

Nita

Old 10-03-2011, 11:17 AM

37,952 posts, read 17,888,510 times
Quote:
ahh we don't need trials and stuff. Next thing you know people are going to want to be safe and secure in their own homes.

Old 10-03-2011, 11:56 AM

242 posts, read 235,870 times
Quote:

no im in favor of a known "american citizen" islamic terrorist criminal alwaki, who plans to kill as many american citizens as he can, to enjoy his rights to continue killing and injuring like there is no tomorrow.

all hail the ron paul nuts!!!

Old 10-04-2011, 06:31 AM

Quote:
no im in favor of a known "american citizen" islamic terrorist criminal alwaki, who plans to kill as many american citizens as he can, to enjoy his rights to continue killing and injuring like there is no tomorrow.

Careful you could be next on the hit list. No judge, no jury.
Even someone like you deserves a trial.

If you want to stop the terrorists, take away their reasons for being terrorists. Bring all our troops home and quit illegally occupying sovereign nations.
Sooner or later people need to wake up and quit sentencing our military personnel to a death sentence under the guise of "foreign policy".

Old 10-04-2011, 06:35 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times
Wasn't it this administration that tried to paint the Conservative movement in this nation as terrorists?
I license to kill them at will, we now see and learn from this little stunt.

Old 10-04-2011, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Wasn't it this administration that tried to paint the Conservative movement in this nation as terrorists?
I license to kill them at will, we now see and learn from this little stunt.
"Our first concern should always be for the rule of law, or we will continue to find ourselves under the rule of the lawless. This becomes of special concern when the lawless can now include the President of the United States." -Ron Paul

Old 10-04-2011, 01:17 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,686,647 times
When the Vice President can call Tea party groups terrorist openly to the media.
I ask if we really want the president excuting people without a trail that includes American Citizens.

IE if Obama believes tea party is a threat to him and the country he can just excute you.
What RP is saying is that no president who have the authority to kill American citizens and is a step towards tryanny in the future. RP talked about this months before obama even ordered the assination on AL-Awlaki because its in the PARTIOT ACT!

Old 10-04-2011, 01:31 PM

12,772 posts, read 7,985,902 times
Quote:

So maybe we should also hunt down and execute without any trial, all members of the kkk and black panthers? Both despicable groups, that threaten death to masses, and some have actually successfully acted on that. Maybe from there we move on to hunting and executing people who have and who provide abortions? While we are at it, I know that PETA thinks it is deplorable to kill animals for any reason...so lets just cut to the chase and execute farmers, butchers, and anyone who eats meat or wears leather? I know that sometimes I have a co-worker that says bad things about the president, he should probably be executed too, right?

Such a slippery slope, and the folks arguing in favor of this action seem to want to apply a layer of ice and banana peels to the slope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections