Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 06:40 AM

12,642 posts, read 15,634,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiegirl7 View Post
Exactly, I technically own a Mustang, but it isn't in my possession because I gave it to my son the day I paid for it. It's pretty easy to understand actually and of no importance like so many of these posts.
I don't know a single owner of a firearm who doesn't know if he owns a weapon, and I know a ton of folks with weapons.

Quote:
after Romney claimed that he did have guns he later retracted his statement
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-15-2012, 06:48 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,794,312 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
I don't know a single owner of a firearm who doesn't know if he owns a weapon, and I know a ton of folks with weapons.

So what? What difference does it make?

Old 04-15-2012, 07:02 AM

831 posts, read 682,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodpasture View Post
I've got an 06, a 270, a 12, and a 20. I know there are several 22's laying around, a couple of them are semiautos. I think there are a couple of 380's semi autos and a 22 Phoenix around somewhere. But I'm not sure just how many weapons are here. Does my crossbow count? How about the bb guns? Or the pellet gun?

hell yes. he may not be big into guns, but at least he doesn't lie about it.

Absolutely agree, as a pro 2nd, u know what you're gonna get.

There's nothing worst than going up against someone who will flip flop relative to how and where the wind blows, the man has not a back bone and i have a problem with someone trying soo hard by saying that they are a "Severly" republican governor... OMG, get a clue u moron, err mormon!!

Old 04-15-2012, 07:34 AM

46,382 posts, read 27,247,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinebar View Post
So you're saying that Mittens, the Mighty Varmint Hunter, only hunts on his own land?

You all are so gullible. LOL

Are you saying he does not, how about some proof? Just like a sheep, follow and do not read and form your own opinion....even when other evidence has been provided.

Old 04-15-2012, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Do private game reserves have "varmint hunts?" LOL
Your showing how little you are willing to do to actually find the real answer.

RSA Eastern Cape Varmint Hunt | South Africa Eastern Cape Safari

Yes, private game reserves DO have varmint hunts.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 04-15-2012, 07:39 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,860,706 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by walidm View Post
Source

How many gun owners don't know whether or not they own a gun?
Bravo Foxtrot Delta.

Old 04-15-2012, 08:35 AM

10,942 posts, read 10,282,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Your showing how little you are willing to do to actually find the real answer.

RSA Eastern Cape Varmint Hunt | South Africa Eastern Cape Safari

Yes, private game reserves DO have varmint hunts.

Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So? They have varmint hunts in South Africa? Does that mean that Mittens is such an avid varmint hunter that he will actually go all the way to South Africa just to shoot a few, what? Rabbits?

LMAO

Quote:
"I'm not a big-game hunter. I've made that very clear. I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will."
Quote:
"I purchased a gun when I was a young man. I've been a hunter pretty much all my life." (Romney's campaign later said he'd been hunting twice, once when he was 15, and once in 2006 at a Republican fundraiser
Mitt Romney Quotes - Dumb Quotations from Romney

I guess, to Mittens, "always" means "all of......twice?" LOL LOL

Old 04-15-2012, 10:42 AM

Quote:
So? They have varmint hunts in South Africa? Does that mean that Mittens is such an avid varmint hunter that he will actually go all the way to South Africa just to shoot a few, what? Rabbits?

LMAO
Show me a Private game reserve that allows hunting in the United states. Woopppssss, never thought about that did you......better yet, show me a private game reserve in the U.S. Not a hunting club either....

Quote:
Mitt Romney Quotes - Dumb Quotations from Romney

I guess, to Mittens, "always" means "all of......twice?" LOL LOL
That's still better than 57 states....

Obamaisms - Dumb Barack Obama Quotes - Gaffes and Obama-isms

WOW, good comeback....no not really, just wanted you to feel good about yourself.

If you're a hunter, your a hunter. If you have hunted before, what are you called?

Old 04-15-2012, 12:10 PM

10,942 posts, read 10,282,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post

If you're a hunter, your a hunter. If you have hunted before, what are you called?
HA HA

I'm pretty sure that most "hunters," if they're going to be honest, will say that hunting all of twice in one's lifetime hardly makes one a "hunter."

Too funny.

Besides, the point is that Mittens, by claiming to have a gun (which he doesn't really have), and by claiming to have hunted all his life (which, in actuality, means twice), is doing what he does best (next to flip flopping) - he's pandering to the NRA card-carrying crowd.

Get it?

He's pandering.

Same s**t, different day.

Old 04-15-2012, 12:49 PM

Quote:
HA HA

I'm pretty sure that most "hunters," if they're going to be honest, will say that hunting all of twice in one's lifetime hardly makes one a "hunter."

Too funny.

Besides, the point is that Mittens, by claiming to have a gun (which he doesn't really have), and by claiming to have hunted all his life (which, in actuality, means twice), is doing what he does best (next to flip flopping) - he's pandering to the NRA card-carrying crowd.

Get it?

He's pandering.

Same s**t, different day.

Once a hunter, always a hunter.....but if you were a hunter, you would know that.

But, as we can see your not a hunter.

Yes, funny, that you have no logical answer....but that's par for teh course.....

Have fun with yourself.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections