Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-07-2012, 08:07 AM

5,787 posts, read 4,720,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamofmonterey View Post

Yeah, the tea party represents a much more educated demographic

Lock and load...
A) The Tea Party is a grassroots loosely knit organization that is not the Republican Party

B) The Tea Party isn't about gun control

C) Someone wearing a 3 cornered colonial hat is merely representing the Founding Father's protest against taxation without representation

D) There is no moral equivalency between wearing a three cornered hat and a button that says "Vote Black"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2012, 08:10 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,562,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Yes and everything Democrats do is racist, we know already. There are about 10x10^13 threads on here started by Republicans like yourself about how Democrats are racist and there are new ones every day. So again, why do Republicans always have the need to play the race card?

So to you pointing out racism by those you oppose is racism? Perhaps you need to broaden your curriculum as a student to truly begin to see the truth in life.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:11 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,830,155 times
Obama is not black. BLACK is a state of mind...I remember as a Canadian kid - who lived for a year in Oakland..I was as white as could be...I had no idea I was not supposed to be in that hood...One day I was sitting in a bar and an old black man - leaned over to me and glared...then he asked me a question - "Are you BLACK?" - I thought about it...and said - "Yes - *I am black".....Even though I was blonde and blue eyed...The old man knew I was black on the inside...

He unders Ttood by my response I did not like or appreciate oppressors. BLACK is about justice...about a fair playing field- about opportunity- Those who oppress and use other human beings don't care what your skin shade is..They will screw everyone equally.

OBAMA - Works for the rich and powerful...those who have lost touch with America and only see it as a dying carcass to be fed on ....Vultures are ruling the roost. To vote for someone based on skin is utterly suicidal, socially and economically. The days of black and white division are over- Don't get sucked into this dated partisan rhetoric.

Vote for the person that will serve YOU...The last real black man was Martin Luther King Jr...This man was a saint..who understood oppression and persecution...Obama is just some rich white lawyer who will continue to maintain the status quo..That is what I see...so far he has done NOTHING for " blacks"................He views them as inferior....Time to use your mind and not your racist emotion.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:22 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,562,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
If Republicans are so great for an economy, then why are the unemployment rates in Mississippi, Florida, Georgia, and South Carolina much higher than the national average?
Because of the dem national leaders stance on American business and taxation of businesses. Remember, if you don't support Obama you are in line to be punished for individual thinking.

Old 09-07-2012, 08:38 AM

2,962 posts, read 5,005,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Obama is not black. BLACK is a state of mind...I remember as a Canadian kid - who lived for a year in Oakland..I was as white as could be...I had no idea I was not supposed to be in that hood...One day I was sitting in a bar and an old black man - leaned over to me and glared...then he asked me a question - "Are you BLACK?" - I thought about it...and said - "Yes - *I am black".....Even though I was blonde and blue eyed...The old man knew I was black on the inside...

He unders Ttood by my response I did not like or appreciate oppressors. BLACK is about justice...about a fair playing field- about opportunity- Those who oppress and use other human beings don't care what your skin shade is..They will screw everyone equally.

OBAMA - Works for the rich and powerful...those who have lost touch with America and only see it as a dying carcass to be fed on ....Vultures are ruling the roost. To vote for someone based on skin is utterly suicidal, socially and economically. The days of black and white division are over- Don't get sucked into this dated partisan rhetoric.

Vote for the person that will serve YOU...The last real black man was Martin Luther King Jr...This man was a saint..who understood oppression and persecution...Obama is just some rich white lawyer who will continue to maintain the status quo..That is what I see...so far he has done NOTHING for " blacks"................He views them as inferior....Time to use your mind and not your racist emotion.
And your recommendation for president?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:50 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,513,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by residinghere2007 View Post
As a black person I HAVE to say, that is pretty funny!!! LOL!

Those of you who have never heard the saying "once you go black you never go back" must be in a la-la land and those of you who do know of the saying must be fuming over the sexual overtones of the original message and don't want that message ignited in the minds of the populace, or you are just REALLY silly to think that is racist. LOL, no one said on the button "I'm black and I vote black cause I hate white people!" LOL at you all.
I agree with you on this. How funny would it be to have a picture of this person from the front...and it be either hot blond white female...or a white gay guy!

Old 09-07-2012, 02:39 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,179,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxrckr View Post
Right, because there are SO many of them.... I mean, it's got to be 95%+ of the White vote like it is for the Black vote with Obama, right?

And you know that how? And you know their reasoning how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
You can't reason with these unhinged Lefties.....they refuse to even admit that a Vote Balck button is racist!

And if you are to believe their narrative, all those millions of White people who voted for Obama in 2008 who are now voting for Romney suddenly turned into racists and bigots in 3+ years time!
Good thing you smacked yourself in the head, I'm actually an Independent.

Another fail.

Old 09-07-2012, 03:33 PM

1,575 posts, read 1,736,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed from California View Post
Thus showing where the real RACISM lies in this country and it ain't the Republicans.

You can't be serious. One idiot wearing an ignorant campaign button does not equal or speak for an entire population of people.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:43 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,608,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randomstudent View Post
Yes and everything Democrats do is racist, we know already. There are about 10x10^13 threads on here started by Republicans like yourself about how Democrats are racist and there are new ones every day. So again, why do Republicans always have the need to play the race card?

And there still are the same threads re-hashed with vitriol. Over and over. No mention of their candidate Willard, and what he represents.

Because if everyone knew Romneys agenda, they would be truly appalled.

GOP=fear and smear tactics, business as usual.

Old 09-20-2012, 05:51 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,241,897 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt800 View Post
A) The Tea Party is a grassroots loosely knit organization that is not the Republican Party

B) The Tea Party isn't about gun control

C) Someone wearing a 3 cornered colonial hat is merely representing the Founding Father's protest against taxation without representation

D) There is no moral equivalency between wearing a three cornered hat and a button that says "Vote Black"
A) True. They are not the republican party. They want to take over the republican party. That's because they know the Democrats are too smart to give them the time of day.

B) I don't think they have any control over anything they do, especially the spelling of words on their signs.

C) Then they are certifiably loony. You have representation, unless you didn't vote. "Taxation without representation" was about England imposing taxes on the Colonies even though they could not send a representative to Parliament. They should have paid attention in the fifth grade. Then again, maybe they didn't get that far...

D) Moral, I dunnno. But both are decidedly ignorant and proud of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections