Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 01:03 PM

756 posts, read 717,047 times

Advertisements

Swiss Mitt is gunna CHOKE under those BRIGHT lights tomorrow night.

And I'll be enjoying it to the full...

Old 10-02-2012, 01:30 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,295,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Quick....Coke or Pepsi....
Whats on sale today? Unless of course its mid summer, because then its always coke, because I have a coke machine on my deck..

Old 10-02-2012, 02:08 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,851,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Whats on sale today? Unless of course its mid summer, because then its always coke, because I have a coke machine on my deck..
Your "desk" may just be your station at burger king, but being a drink filler is a very important job! Zing!

Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,109,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
I dare you to take that same bet everytime obama say "uhhh" "uhhh"
Feel free to break out the Uh-reos!

Old 10-02-2012, 02:29 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,988,055 times
Memorizing zingers? How truly pathetic, and even more so that his campaign made the announcement that is what Romney is doing. Please, for the love of God, can't we just have a serious debate where the voters can actually get some information on what the candidates positions are? Where moderators hold the candidates feet to the fire until they get a straight answer? Am I asking too much? Instead we will be subjected to zingers and one liners that will probably fall flat every time, and turn the debate into a laughingstock.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:07 PM

993 posts, read 835,452 times
I was almost embarassed for Obama when I saw him talking about zingers. He looked 100% unpresidential and he was trying to be funny, but he wasn't. He is getting very nervous and desperate.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:12 PM

3,121 posts, read 3,109,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gal from the South View Post
I was almost embarassed for Obama when I saw him talking about zingers. He looked 100% unpresidential and he was trying to be funny, but he wasn't. He is getting very nervous and desperate.
You're only as good as the material you're dealt. If your opponent decides that it's more important to turn into Don Rickles than a presidential candidate willing to have a serious discussion, what can you do?

Old 10-02-2012, 04:21 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,182,225 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Not a bad strategy to appeal to Willard's base which is mainly uneducated fools that don't have the intelligence to understand, nor care about the issues, though drop a "Obama is a Muslim!" and the right wing sheep will roar into applause.

Romney's Working on His Zingers - Politics - The Atlantic Wire
and you really believe this? How in the heck does anyone know, except maybe Romney himself what to expect tomorrow night? We will all be watching, then on Thursday come back and tell us about all those uneducated voters. Of course we realize that isn't you, cause you are above the rest, right? You do realize, most Mormons will be voting for Romney don't you and you also realize the Mormons are very well educated as a whole, or maybe you didn't know that? As for the Muslim thing, that hasn't even been an issue exceopt for the left bringing it up for ages....

Old 10-02-2012, 04:38 PM

17,926 posts, read 13,881,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
So now your blaming Romney, because you think Obama will lose the debates and not be able to support his policies? Classic..
Yes Romney is a regular Lewis Black when he gets to zinging.

Old 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM

10,875 posts, read 13,851,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
and you really believe this? How in the heck does anyone know, except maybe Romney himself what to expect tomorrow night?
Clearly you didn't read the link His own staff said that is what they are prepping Willard with.

Quote:
We will all be watching, then on Thursday come back and tell us about all those uneducated voters. Of course we realize that isn't you, cause you are above the rest, right?
Everyone that is intelligent thinks for themselves, honors freedom and the constitution would never support the GOP in this day and age.

Quote:
You do realize, most Mormons will be voting for Romney don't you and you also realize the Mormons are very well educated as a whole, or maybe you didn't know that? As for the Muslim thing, that hasn't even been an issue exceopt for the left bringing it up for ages....
You don't say,...But I'd have to question the intelligence of those that belong to a cult, er, religion that was made up by a con artist reading golden plates out of a hat, and having other nutty beliefs like all people of color are that way because they are sinners. That the only way black people can get into heaven is if they are slaves, and wear magic underwear, amongst other wacky views.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections