Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 05:46 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,114,106 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
Some religious titles are hereditary...My grandfather was an Orthodox Christian- my father inherited that- I am one- and whether my kids know it or like it or not- They are also part of this heritage. If Obama's father was a Muslim- He is a Muslim...Look at the way he reacted to the killing and tormenting of Egyptian Coptic Christians ....Not a murmur of protest from him...or from the Muslim Brotherhood..There is no care or concern for the persecution of Christians....Good and real Muslims understand that Christ is mentioned in the Koran and Christians are not to be touched......

Obama is like one of these jerk Christians who have no concept about Christianity- as a Muslim - he would only be one in title and name- He is not a believer in God....

How, exactly do you know Obama is "not a believer in God"? Rather presumptuous of you to assume that, isn't it?

Old 10-10-2012, 06:12 AM

39,876 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoJiveMan View Post
Listen to yourself.

I thought alot of bad things about this guy?
This gives you away.

What would be a GAME CHANGER is if willard was elected, and then you'd have a MORMON in the WHITE HOUSE.

I can see willard turning the white house into a MORMON TEMPLE now.
I'd take a Mormon over the moron that is the current occupant.

btw... bigot much?

Old 10-10-2012, 06:30 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
i thought a lot of bad things about this guy. Like not born in the U.S. and all that but i didn't think we had a Muslim President in the White House till i seen this. This has to be game changer.

Give Us Liberty: WHAT?...Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'

We knew it all along. We also know he is a foriegn national. That will come out after he is out of office. No wonder he hates Israel so much.

One is left to wonder why any Jewish US citizens would vote for a man that would like to see thier ultimate demise, as well as that of any Christian.

Old 10-10-2012, 06:31 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,165,778 times
A Mormon believes in Jesus Christ.. Is that a problem ?

We have had a muslim in the white house for 4 years now and the decisions that Obama has made reveals he is a muslim and not a Christian.

Don't forget Reverend Wright saying G Damn America. That we deserved the twin towers being hit by the muslims. Obama sat in this church to listen to this anti-American garbage.

How crazy the supporters of Obama sound.

Supporting a man who hates this country, hates rich whites, hates capitalism, hates oil. Hates coal, hates all fossil fuels which is the life line of our economy.

Loves to give out unemployment checks, welfare checks, food stamps, and wants rich , middle class to pay for it. Obama hates what has made this country great. Now everyone will have a part time job because of Obamacare.

He has got to go..4 years of wasted time and things are not improving.

Foreclosures are coming again and QE3 will kill the dollar. And Obama talks about Big Bird. He is incompetent!

Old 10-10-2012, 06:54 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,315,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
How, exactly do you know Obama is "not a believer in God"? Rather presumptuous of you to assume that, isn't it?
Righties think they know everything because Rush and Fox tell them its so,like the gold ring on Obamas finger,must mean he's muslim.
And of course Obama is a foreign aid student, No proof other than Limbaughs opinion so he must be.
And Taratova that post (14)should be framed as representative of the quintessential madness of the extreme rightwing.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:00 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,822,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carterstamp View Post
My presumptions are through observations..my judgement is pretty sound most of the time- Yes it is a speculation...There is a certain firmness and seriousness with strong believers in God...I just don't sense that with this guy...He is a believer in himself and in earthly power...Not to offend anyone but if I were a betting man I would put the odds at 90 too 10 that he does not believe...

There are millions of Christians - Muslims and Jews who call themselves religious but really have no firm understanding or belief in the all mighty.. There actions show no evidence of goodness...for instance if Obama was a believer and supporter of goodness- He would have taken Bin Laden alive..true believers do not assassinate others.....

Old 10-10-2012, 07:11 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:

There are millions of Christians - Muslims and Jews who call themselves religious but really have no firm understanding or belief in the all mighty.. There actions show no evidence of goodness...for instance if Obama was a believer and supporter of goodness- He would have taken Bin Laden alive..true believers do not assassinate others.....
This has to be one of the most ignorant posts, ever.

The more Romney can do to separate himself from the extreme right, the better his chances of winning this election.

BTW, Christians murdered Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon Church.

Last edited by middle-aged mom; 10-10-2012 at 07:22 AM..

Old 10-10-2012, 07:11 AM

990 posts, read 939,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo700 View Post
i thought a lot of bad things about this guy. Like not born in the U.S. and all that but i didn't think we had a Muslim President in the White House till i seen this. This has to be game changer.

Give Us Liberty: WHAT?...Obama's ring: 'There is no god but Allah'
You people are pathetic. Even if he was a Muslim, why would it matter? But clearly he isn't, as he has a freaking brewery in the white house. MUSLIMS DON'T DRINK BEER.

For many years I wore a piece of jewelry which had a Star of David on it. I'm not Jewish. The freaking star didn't make me Jewish, I wore it because someone special had given it to me. I wore it as a tribute to them. Maybe the ring (if it really does have the call to prayer) was given to him by someone special and he wears it as a tribute to them.

I think churches are stupid and a cancer on society. But I also think that Florence Cathedral is one of the most amazing buildings in the world. I think that the Dome of the Rock is beautiful. One of the most beautiful places in the world is the Baha'i HQ in Haifa. None of these statements means I'm a secret religious person, it just means I appreciate beauty regardless of its form or origin.

And of course, a birther/secret-muslimer cites a random blog. Can you wackadoos ever source something reputable?

Old 10-10-2012, 07:12 AM

8,347 posts, read 7,242,601 times
Quote:
Some religious titles are hereditary...My grandfather was an Orthodox Christian- my father inherited that- I am one- and whether my kids know it or like it or not- They are also part of this heritage. If Obama's father was a Muslim- He is a Muslim...Look at the way he reacted to the killing and tormenting of Egyptian Coptic Christians ....Not a murmur of protest from him...or from the Muslim Brotherhood..There is no care or concern for the persecution of Christians....Good and real Muslims understand that Christ is mentioned in the Koran and Christians are not to be touched......

Obama is like one of these jerk Christians who have no concept about Christianity- as a Muslim - he would only be one in title and name- He is not a believer in God....
Ahem, there is no GOD, it's a myth. and the sooner you get over this christians vs. muslims crap, you'll be much better off, stop carrying the hatred for another religious groups, you now live in America, the land where freedom of worship of any faith is now allowed by laws and other faiths and people.
Pssst, Obama's not a muslim.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:14 AM

2,986 posts, read 4,578,046 times
christ, how about posting a link that's not going to give me malware
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections