Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2012, 06:03 PM

5,035 posts, read 9,230,693 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Has there been one Republican on this thread who has come forward to condemn this fraud?
Has there been one Democrat on this thread who has come forward to acknowledge that Ryan DID have permission to be there, which was already linked multiple times?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2012, 06:07 PM

It appears the libs posting here conveniently forgot about his huge photo-op gaffe of Obama's:

OBAMA PLANE PHOTO OP STARTLES NEW YORKERS

"A jumbo jet being chased by a F-16 fighter jets buzzed Lower Manhattan this morning, panicking New Yorkers, many of whom were forced to evacuate their office buildings."

"Hours after the incident, a furious Bloomberg called the photo-op "insensitive."

"First thing is I'm annoyed - furious is a better word - that I wasn't told," he said. "Why the Defense Department wanted to do a photo op right around the site of the World Trade Center catastrophe defies imagination. Poor judgment would be a nice ways to phrase."

"Had I known about it I would have called them right away and asked them not to," he said. "The good news is it was nothing more than an ill considered, badly conceived, insensitive photo op - with the taxpayers' money."

Old 10-16-2012, 06:08 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,451,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
Has there been one Democrat on this thread who has come forward to acknowledge that Ryan DID have permission to be there, which was already linked multiple times?
Has there been any human who has explained how rinsing clean pans in an empty soup kitchen qualifies for anything other than fraud?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:09 PM

23,654 posts, read 17,527,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Prime example of voting criteria among Republican women?
I did not go there in the first place. Someone posted Ryan working out-----who cares anyway. This is turning into a beauty contest----gripes. This thread has no substance, can we move on?

Romney wins in the looks department IMO. Now can we talk about substance?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Has there been one Republican on this thread who has come forward to condemn this fraud?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheyDee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Has there been any human who has explained how rinsing clean pans in an empty soup kitchen qualifies for anything other than fraud?
It was a photo-op. Period. Much ado about nothing.

I'm still waiting for an answer to my other question.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:17 PM

5,706 posts, read 9,639,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
30% of americans are takers.. If you dont want to hear honesty, then Obamas your man..
Corporate welfare costs taxpayers more money every year than social welfare. If you want to see even more of that, then vote for Mittens.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,029,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
I did not go there in the first place. Someone posted Ryan working out-----who cares anyway. This is turning into a beauty contest----gripes. This thread has no substance, can we move on?

Romney wins in the looks department IMO. Now can we talk about substance?
May I remind you that you WERE the one that went there with the looks comment?

Old 10-16-2012, 06:44 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,029,273 times
Quote:
We could be waiting a long time for the answer to that one.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:48 PM

37,195 posts, read 19,241,897 times
Quote:
You need to rephrase the question. That one is too hard to spin.

Old 10-16-2012, 06:49 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,541,148 times
The most desperate and patently phony photo op I can remember. And there have been some memorable ones.

This one will live in infamy. Washing clean dishes in an empty soup kitchen.

Wow...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections