Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2012, 11:55 AM

12,436 posts, read 11,957,777 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol11 View Post
If you can deny these facts, then get after it.

Are you a rational person,...or just a liberal trying to protect Obama?
Please give me some facts...maybe I have overlooked them. Please show me the evidence that Obama knew about the request for security and he denied it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2012, 06:28 PM

26,211 posts, read 19,541,148 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale Cooper View Post
I voted for W twice and am damned proud of it.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!

Old 10-27-2012, 07:29 PM

234 posts, read 296,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by logline View Post
Seriously. Clinton is speaking out for Obama, so why is George W. Bush totally M.I.A.? Is he really that embarrassing for Republicans? If so, why did they vote him in twice?
I wish to God we had bush right now.. An honorable decent man compared to an idiot who has destroyed our country. If you knew about Bush you wouldn't be mocking him. Check his frkng stats his 1st 6 years under republican controlled congress and then compare his last 2 years under pelosi's rule..

This imposter puppet we have has tripled bush's record and not for the good.. tripled welfarers.. 23 million unemployed and he grants amnesty to illegals? mOre then 1 million foreclosures a year .. A first for any president.. this pos will rot in hell for his lies and destruction of a country..

Old 10-27-2012, 08:31 PM

234 posts, read 296,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotair2 View Post
Please give me some facts...maybe I have overlooked them. Please show me the evidence that Obama knew about the request for security and he denied it.
Wh was approached 3 times for help and all three times they told the seal Stand Down..obama lies like hell and anybody can see that.. He flip flops all the time.. anybody can see we have 23 million unemployed and obama grants amnesty to millions of illegals on our work force 2 months before election. One million foreclosures a year is pitiful in our once rich country. 47% now on the system. triples bush..

Old 11-05-2012, 05:35 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,608,823 times
Post good question

Quote:
Seriously. Clinton is speaking out for Obama, so why is George W. Bush totally M.I.A.? Is he really that embarrassing for Republicans? If so, why did they vote him in twice?

The whole situation has become an awkward one for Bush loyalists active in the Republican campaign this year, one they like to avoid.
“I have no interest in participating in this silly exercise,” Karl Rove, a former Bush strategist who now leads Republican “super PAC” efforts to aid Mr. Romney, said in declining to be interviewed about Mr. Bush’s influence on this election. He left it to Democrats to assess his former boss’s impact, and they were more willing to speak.
“There’s no question that George Bush tarnished the Republican brand nationally on both national security and the economy,” said Mark Mellman, a pollster for many Democratic candidates, including John Kerry, Mr. Bush’s opponent in 2004. “Republicans are living with that problem.”

He hardly ever comes up in focus groups,” said a top campaign adviser for Mr. Bush who asked not to be named. When voters think about the Republican Party’s identity today, they are more likely to point toward the Tea Party movement.
But because of Mr. Bush, the adviser added, voters give Mr. Obama “a great deal of slack” in assigning responsibility for the weak economy.

Mr. Bush’s former aides chafe at criticism of his record from fellow Republicans, as well as from Democrats. Tony Fratto, a spokesman in the Bush White House and the Treasury Department, rebutted both of Mr. Romney’s barbs from the debate last week.
There are good reasons why we didn’t balance the budget,” like the fight against terrorism, Mr. Fratto said. On trade, “we were very effective with the Chinese” in paving the way for a rise in the value of its currency, to the benefit of American businesses.
But like his former boss, who has offered only a cursory endorsement of Mr. Romney, he prefers not to say too much.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/23/us...pagewanted=all

wash, rinse, repeat GOP.

Oh and more war.

Old 11-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
He is wisely staying out of it because he knows all the media would do is bash him... like he is being bashed here.

cry a river for a former leader of a first world nation who has violated the Geneva Convention.

He and cheney cannot travel to certain countries now for a clear LEGAL reason.

The subpoena is online.

Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM

3,598 posts, read 4,952,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by a flag of honor View Post
I wish to God we had bush right now.. An honorable decent man compared to an idiot who has destroyed our country.
Bwahahaha! That's hilarious! It sounds exactly like a Stephen Colbert routine! Oh wait... you're serious....

Old 11-05-2012, 06:06 PM

2,160 posts, read 1,956,854 times
Quote:
Who?

What?

We're not familiar with this thing you refer to as a "George W. Bush". Never heard of him-- um, we mean 'it'.

Sincerely,
Mitt Romney and the Republican Party

Old 11-05-2012, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Onions View Post
Who?

What?

We're not familiar with this thing you refer to as a "George W. Bush". Never heard of him-- um, we mean 'it'.

Sincerely,
Mitt Romney and the Republican Party
bank bailouts, Hank Paulson, Goldman Sachs, and Bush, et. al.

it just never happened to some people, amnesia after only 5 years. well, these are the types who watch 'reality' trash tv. Sad. Sheep led to the slaughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections