Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 03:21 PM

42 posts, read 32,735 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadoken View Post
Heh. I've been told, based entirely on skin color, that I want free stuff, that I'm satisfied with food stamps, that I'm a brainwashed plantation slave, and that I need to show my papers.

And yet, it's supposedly the democrats that "pull the race card". uh huh.

Face it, the biggest race hustler in the US today, is Rush Limbaugh. Matt Drudge is a close second, and Andrew Breitbart was a close third, until he dropped dead. Conservatives *love* dividing Americans on racial lines.
I'm sure your first paragraph is based in Republican thought. Yes, it is the Dems who enjoy the race card. Even if it is Chris Matthews.

The biggest race "hustler" would probably be Al Sharpton, who insisted that a white man killed a black "kid" due to race. But lo and behold, NBC edited a clip to make Zimmerman, a hispanic Democrat, seem racist. Even then, it's the white (or light) on black (or dark) crime that gets attention. Nevermind the black on black crime, in which Chicago murders have been higher than our deaths of the overseas war(s) this year.

Republicans stay away from racial issues, and reverse racism. Affirmative action to you liberals is this great ol thing, yet it's reverse racism. The GOP doesn't appeal to certain races, they just do what they do. They don't promise illegals citizenship to gain hispanic votes, they don't do anything to appeal to black voters, and they don't do anything to appeal to those who take in more than they give (welfare recipients).

I don't follow Limbaugh, I've heard some things from him, but I don't find him racist. Matt Drudge, I don't follow, but doubt he's racist since he hang with Breitbart.

How was Breitbart, someone who I did follow, racist or anything? It was funny when he appeared at some 'paid protestor' rally (unions?) and they were calling him 'gay' and other similar derogatory names. So much for liberal tolerance.

With your accusations, do you have anything to back them up, or just say them knowing you probably won't be sued over it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2012, 04:10 PM

5,152 posts, read 8,531,712 times
Conservatives, just continue to deny, instead of saying, no questions asked, to the racists in their party, which there are WAY too many of, to get the blank out!

Old 11-15-2012, 06:42 PM

62,993 posts, read 29,170,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beenhereandthere View Post
Conservatives, just continue to deny, instead of saying, no questions asked, to the racists in their party, which there are WAY too many of, to get the blank out!
Liberals/lefties just continue to deny that many blacks voted for Obama just because he is black and keep denying that Hispanics voted for him because they think their ethnic group is special (racism) and should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them and Obama instead of saying no pandered to them instead.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Liberals/lefties just continue to deny that many blacks voted for Obama just because he is black and keep denying that Hispanics voted for him because they think their ethnic group is special (racism) and should be above our immigration laws and rewarded for breaking them and Obama instead of saying no pandered to them instead.
Dumb arsed conservative talking point, so if Michael Steele, Allen West or Tim Scott ran against a white democrat, they would win?
Fail.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:37 PM

2,003 posts, read 1,546,366 times
Quote:
Dumb arsed conservative talking point, so if Michael Steele, Allen West or Tim Scott ran against a white democrat, they would win?
Fail.
Michael Steel actually could get a significant number of black voters. Of course, this is because he would actually go and ask black people to vote for him, instead of insulting them.

I doubt that clown West would get very far, though.

Old 11-16-2012, 01:47 PM

831 posts, read 680,887 times
Quote:

I found this and thought i'd share this from FB.

Quote:
Here is the core problem with so-called "Conservative", Right Wing, Teaparty, Republicans and GOP. We have seen their mean spirited mindset from them, their terrible nominees, their Radio and TV shows etc. What they label as "values" is actually greed. lack compassion, lack of empathy, lack of manners, lack of basic respect, lack of real family values and basic American values of free, emerging people. They hate America in general and express it, they hate their so called 47%. They hate everyone else but their own families, and then, the truth be known, they hate them and themselves too. This is not my interpretation, this is how the act and talk. They are just full of hatred and bigotry but they confuse it and call it love because they have never experienced real love. They do not believe in true freedom, democracy or free enterprise or even true capitalism as they suggest. They believe in war because it churns money for them, not because it is ...the last resoort for defense. They lack basic humanity. They are mean ass people with mean thoughts hiding behind their bibles, their weapons and their wicked mouths.

I welcome everyone to express where I'm wrong or have missed something please. Although my spelling or grammar may not be the best I think I have the major subject right.

Thank you Chip Oclassen for pointing this conflict out to everyone so I can correct it.

Old 11-16-2012, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone-Ranger View Post
I found this and thought i'd share this from FB.
I don't know about experiencing love, but, there seems to be a paranoia, that thanks to a black president, this country "isn't what we grew up with and know", along that crowd. I've seen hate towards this President and words that describe him that Clinton, never experienced. Even if it's not most of it, a good deal of that hate among that rabid right, is racial, since "that Nigra doesn't know his place".

Old 11-16-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:
I don't know about experiencing love, but, there seems to be a paranoia, that thanks to a black president, this country "isn't what we grew up with and know", along that crowd. I've seen hate towards this President and words that describe him that Clinton, never experienced. Even if it's not most of it, a good deal of that hate among that rabid right, is racial, since "that Nigra doesn't know his place".
I saw plenty of hate directed at Bush, Jr. when he was president and don't get me wrong I was no fan of him myself. Obama isn't a black president per se. He is of mixed race black/white. When Clinton was president our economy was good and Americans were working. Our deficit didn't come anywheres near what it is under Obama. Who cares about the rabid right? They are among the minority in this country but if the left didn't hold them up as example of most of the right what would they have?

Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Fail.
No fail at all. I am white and really liked Herman Cain until he dropped out. If you think that most white Republicans would have voted for a white Democrat rather than a black Republican candidate then I'd like to know what you're smoking. And of course blacks would still have voted Democrat regardless.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
No fail at all. I am white and really liked Herman Cain until he dropped out. If you think that most white Republicans would have voted for a white Democrat rather than a black Republican candidate then I'd like to know what you're smoking. And of course blacks would still have voted Democrat regardless.
??? Your point was nothing at all related to my previous point. You dug yourself though out of the hole, with the last sentence, but what does the bold have to do with anything on here.
Furthermore, in the bolded part, which had 0 to do with my point anyway, no, not enough white Republicans would have voted for Cain anyway (or any other Black Republican), they would not vote for the white democrat (speaking in hypotheticals), they would just stay home.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections