Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2016, 09:32 AM

39,222 posts, read 27,592,812 times

Advertisements

One of the Democratic Party’s favorite strategies is to villainize the Republican Party by saying Republicans are racist and don’t care about the welfare or success of minorities and the poor in America.

Bernie Sanders: This country's problem is caused by the system. Get Big Money Out of Politics and Restore Democracy.

In short, he's not your typical race-baiting liberal *******. That is why he can't win.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2016, 09:39 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,133,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
One of the Democratic Party’s favorite strategies is to villainize the Republican Party by saying Republicans are racist and don’t care about the welfare or success of minorities and the poor in America.

Bernie Sanders: This country's problem is caused by the system. Get Big Money Out of Politics and Restore Democracy.

In short, he's not your typical race-baiting liberal *******. That is why he can't win.
Wierd. A lot of people recently got angry at him saying "White people can't be poor or live in ghettos" and for siding with BLM.

Like I said, the only reason you're so "pro-Sanders" is because you're "Anti-Hillary". If Sanders was killing Hillary at the polls at the moment, you'd be singing a much different tune and I would figure you would be attacking him full force right now.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:42 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,692,234 times
He is correct.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
Wierd. A lot of people recently got angry at him saying "White people can't be poor or live in ghettos" and for siding with BLM.

Like I said, the only reason you're so "pro-Sanders" is because you're "Anti-Hillary". If Sanders was killing Hillary at the polls at the moment, you'd be singing a much different tune and I would figure you would be attacking him full force right now.
weird, you know me better than I know myself.

I obviously attacked him for the bolded, I guess you missed it.

Again, he is not YOUR TYPICAL race-baiting liberal ##### (bolded is the key words)

Not everybody in this country is obsessed with "race", especially for a half breed like me.

I support Both Bernie and Trump. Either one wins, it is a win for me. Anybody But Hillary, yes, you got that right.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:44 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,756,236 times
Same with Trump, he would get no coverage if he ran as an independent.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:45 AM

7,132 posts, read 9,133,368 times
Quote:
weird, you know me better than I know myself.

I obviously attacked him for the bolded, I guess you missed it.

Again, he is not YOUR TYPICAL race-baiting liberal ##### (bolded is the key words)

Not everybody in this country is obsessed with "race", especially for a half breed like me.
Isn't that "Race-baiting" though? That's a completely unnecessary statement he made. Far more of a race-bait than anything Hillary has said so far this election cycle.

Admit it....you're really a Bernie Sanders supporter. Your typical Trump supporter hardly supporters Sanders anymore after the events of Chicago and Ohio several days ago.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:45 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,520,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
No kidding.

Why should this count against Bernie?

Mick

It shouldn't. But he should be cricitzing others who are playing by the rules set forth either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Right, everyone understands this......it is unfortunate but he had to play within the rules to have any chance. Running as an (I) he gets no media coverage. He doesn't get to be involved in the debates.

I'm all for changing that but the options right now are what?

Bernie at least stands for the things the (D)'s claim to be for but most certainly rarely are any longer.
Many Democrats are not as far left as Bernie. That's a fact. It's ok for him to play within the boundaries of what's necessary in our political system - but no one else.

Quote:

There are many posters here who fit the category you just laid out. Very true.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:47 AM

Quote:
Isn't that "Race-baiting" though? That's a completely unnecessary statement he made. Far more of a race-bait than anything Hillary has said so far this election cycle.

Admit it....you're really a Bernie Sanders supporter. Your typical Trump supporter hardly supporters Sanders anymore after the events of Chicago and Ohio several days ago.
Admit what? as if it is a shame to support both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.

I am not going to vote for him because I don't agree with his policy. however, he is much better than Clinton. I have said it from the very beginning to now.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

There are many posters here who fit the category you just laid out. Very true.
Not true with me.

He is better than clinton, no more, no less.

This country's core problem is government overspending. Fed prints out paper money in order to fix the financial crisis. No countries in human history can be able to do that. Bernie sanders is right that Get Big Money Out of Politics. However, he, just like all politicians, refuses to address the core issues (government overspending), That is why he is only half decent.

Old 03-15-2016, 09:50 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,184,586 times
Quote:
Admit what? as if it is a shame to support both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump.

I am not going to vote for him because I don't agree with his policy. however, he is much better than Clinton. I have said it from the very beginning to now.
I'm voting for Sanders but I hope Trump wins the GOP nomination. The same thing but opposite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections