Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2016, 09:21 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunD1987 View Post
I don't know if I'll be able to vote for Hillary if Sanders looses. I am stuck on voting for Johnson, Hillary, or not voting come election not sure.
I agree - only on the flip side. I won't be voting for Bernie OR Johnson.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2016, 09:25 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Please stop calling me a liar. I'm really tired of it. I can't recall one instance in which I have alluded to the fact that you are a LIAR.

Those are direct online quotes I have received from Bernie supporters. His supporters online trash is well documented.

Examples have been provided for you earlier in this thread.
Okay. I am sorry. Never implied you were a liar, sorry you felt this way.

Old 04-03-2016, 09:32 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,330,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
Shouldn't Bernie Sanders hold some responsibility?

HOLD BERNIE SANDERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR BULLYING BY HIS SUPPORTERS

"There are several petitions being circulated by the supporters of Bernie Sanders asking people NOT to support the Democratic nominee if Bernie doesn't win the primary election. This is not activism, this is anarchy, and it subverts the election process upon which our democracy was founded. "

Sensitivity Training: Bernie's Meltdown Over Hillary's Truth Telling Exposes Nature of a Bully

"This is how bullies act when they are stood up to. They throw a tantrum because they do not understand how someone is standing up to them. They cannot stand the fact that they are being called out, and they want to quickly crush any talk of that calling out."

Bernie and his supporters are becoming "hostile and vitriolic", they know the Democratic Nominee isn't theirs to have!

Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 AM

39,230 posts, read 27,618,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Bernie and his supporters are becoming "hostile and vitriolic", they know the Democratic Nominee isn't theirs to have!
.. I like Bernie although I perhaps won't vote for him in general election. Every single candidate has supporters who are hostile and vitriolic. Many people have strong opinions and at the end of the day, most of us believe we all deserve a better America. Bernie's supporters are not your enemy. by the way, I don't think Bernie himself is hostile and vitriolic.

Old 04-03-2016, 10:02 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,219,950 times
Every candidate has supporters who are extreme but as Ringo said, the kind of comments that are said to Hillary supporters by purported Bernie supporters on a daily basis are beyond extreme. I can't even type many of them here because they would be filtered.

But even less vitriolic - why on earth would people say that Ringo and I have to be the same person? Hillary has more votes than any other candidate in either party. Ridiculous to say that she can only have one person posting here in her support and we have to be the same person under two separate profiles. And I've lost count of the number of times I've been told I'm being paid to post here. There are plenty of people who post far more frequently in support of their chosen candidate and/or against others, yet they don't repeatedly get told they are "paid shills."

Old 04-03-2016, 10:25 AM

16,911 posts, read 10,598,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juppiter View Post
What is clear to me is a lot of these people are a lot more anti-Clinton than pro-sanders. I think having a woman as the candidate is scary to white men who want to think they are progressive, and saying they support Bernie is giving them cover to not support Hillary.
Do people really believe this crap?

Old 04-03-2016, 05:14 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Yeah. I've been told to deep throat a shotgun.

Every time I hear his speeches - it more about Hillary than it is about HIS plans.

Initially I was vote blue no matter who but between his ugly supporters AND his scorched earth tax plan AND his seeming disinterest in anything other than Wall Street ~ can't do it.

I also don't think Trump or Cruz will be the Republican party nominee. I think it will be someone much more moderate.

IF it's Cruz, I may have to rethink my position.
I'm stuck because I always said I would vote for Sanders if he became the nominee, but he has shown that his main goal is winning no matter what it takes, not winning for the American people.

This article in the Boston Globe expresses some of the feelings I'm now having about this campaign.

"Sanders is increasingly embracing the tactics he once decried."

[URL="https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2016/04/01/dark-turn-for-sanders-campaign/iQXKhLKcLadSzNhbxo2WOI/story.html"]A dark turn for the Sanders campaign[/URL]

Old 04-03-2016, 05:20 PM

1,377 posts, read 1,054,287 times
Quote:
Shouldn't Bernie Sanders hold some responsibility?

HOLD BERNIE SANDERS ACCOUNTABLE FOR BULLYING BY HIS SUPPORTERS

"There are several petitions being circulated by the supporters of Bernie Sanders asking people NOT to support the Democratic nominee if Bernie doesn't win the primary election. This is not activism, this is anarchy, and it subverts the election process upon which our democracy was founded. "

Sensitivity Training: Bernie's Meltdown Over Hillary's Truth Telling Exposes Nature of a Bully

"This is how bullies act when they are stood up to. They throw a tantrum because they do not understand how someone is standing up to them. They cannot stand the fact that they are being called out, and they want to quickly crush any talk of that calling out."
Obama Boys = BernieBros LOL it's old and tired strategy.......

Old 04-03-2016, 05:33 PM

14,221 posts, read 6,966,079 times
Quote:
I'm stuck because I always said I would vote for Sanders if he became the nominee, but he has shown that his main goal is winning no matter what it takes, not winning for the American people.

This article in the Boston Globe expresses some of the feelings I'm now having about this campaign.

"Sanders is increasingly embracing the tactics he once decried."

A dark turn for the Sanders campaign
A laughable article. Boohooo, instead of highlighting what a perfect candidate Hillary is, he has the chutzpah to point out her many, many flaws. What a dark turn. Awful.

Clinton attacks Obama for accepting oil employee donations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3brtgu8nB9I

Old 04-03-2016, 06:16 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,943,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCALMike View Post
A laughable article. Boohooo, instead of highlighting what a perfect candidate Hillary is, he has the chutzpah to point out her many, many flaws. What a dark turn. Awful.
LOL - The video you posted just proved that her voting record shows she does not favor the oil companies!

Also, that's a very poor argument. You are using an ad the candidate you believe is dishonest ran in 2008 to prove that Bernie Sanders is honest. Somehow that doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections