Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2016, 12:35 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
They stole millions.. skimmed off the top.. Honest Trump 2016!
Yeah, he's a real stand-up guy

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/12/ny...city.html?_r=0

Anyone who shakes his hand would be well advised to count their fingers when done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-16-2016, 12:36 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,435,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Kitties in Snow View Post
Trump is right. Iraqi oldiers are a bunch of thieves

Vote Trump or live in banana republic.
You got it wrong was well......oh well.

Old 06-16-2016, 12:50 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,445,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
You got it wrong was well......oh well.
The Iraqis were indeed stealing it too. Just about everyone who had access to it was.

Old 07-08-2016, 01:33 PM

1,729 posts, read 1,537,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
Since the beginning of this journey, Trump's mouth is his Achilles Heel.

If you believe in conspiracy theories, he started out campaigning as a way to be in the media, but now things have gotten out of control guided by the inept GOP party, and here he sits on the doorstep as the presumptive nominee. Those theorists believe he is trying to derail his own candidacy as he never had any intention of actually taking office.

Or....he's just an idiot plain and simple.

You decide.
great post.... people should make their own decision. they should look at both sides of course...
Quote:
The Fraud of War
U.S. troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have stolen tens of millions through bribery, theft, and rigged contracts.
U.S. troops have stolen tens of millions in Iraq and Afghanistan: Center for Public Integrity investigates military personnel who bribed and rigged contracts for personal profit.

seems there is a history...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O-Hjy1i4q0

Old 07-08-2016, 02:27 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,603,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
The truth? Or his version of the truth?

I'd certainly like to know why it is he's apparently the only person in the world who observed "thousands and thousands" celebrating in the streets of Jersey City on 9/11? I know his followers tend to casually toss that off as exaggeration or hyperbole but to what end but creating fear in people based on a fallacy? To me, that's a con-man, nothing else.

Or, why is it he made no where the amount of noise about the results as he did about sending his team of investigators to Hawaii in search of Obama's birth certificate?

Truth, or what he thinks will create the most buzz amongst his followers?
What the hell is wrong with you?

I posted this and you have problem with ONE word that I used? Unbelievable

My post

I think our words carry enormous weight. More than we sometimes think. Are there any war crimes over there? well, I was never there, I don't know. But I am assuming there will be because war is horror, you don't mix morality with war. Fraud? perhaps.. Soldiers are not above criticism.

All these being said, as a potential statesman,Lack Of Tact is getting old.

Mr. Trump - (minus) 10 points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections