Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-01-2016, 06:54 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,662,692 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wall st kid View Post
who insulted him and what were the insults? go back to every debate leading up to his first election in 2008 and his second election, what was the worst insult he got? someone asked to see his birth certificate is probably the most 'controversial' thing said about him.
You can't be serious! If I had a dollar for every time I heard that President Obama was a Muslim who hates America and is trying to destroy it, my wife would have that new car that she wants.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:55 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,709,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
You can't be serious! If I had a dollar for every time I heard that President Obama was a Muslim who hates America and is trying to destroy it, my wife would have that new car that she wants.

you never heard any of that before the election, that's all stuff said about him after years in the white house, not in 2008.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:55 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
And relatively speaking, those were the nice things they said about him...

Old 08-01-2016, 06:57 PM

7,184 posts, read 4,768,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Maybe if it was your wife under these circumstances- speaking about Muslims contributions and sacrifices to this nation, at war, you'd get it?? maybe? and why he bother the wife at all??- he verbally pushed darling-- insinuated, talked in riddles, put them in a bad light--
go defend the loud mouth - as a widow of a US Army Vet. he can shut his TRAP!
EXACTLY!!

Freakin' A!

Old 08-01-2016, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
And relatively speaking, those were the nice things they said about him...
you guys are misremembering.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
As a Bronze Star Award recipient (OEF Afghanistan), 23-yr Veteran, and lifetime member of the VFW, I'm happy the VFW has chimed in on this whole issue of Trump disrespecting the sacrifices of families of lost Service Members by comparing that sacrifice with him doing his job as a real estate developer.

VFW slams Trump, Gold Star families demand apology - CNNPolitics.com
he's not disrespecting families, he's disrespecting tongue lashings he's getting from people he's never met. big difference.

Old 08-01-2016, 06:59 PM

7,413 posts, read 6,230,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
CNN -- Collective of Nuisance Newspeople just will not leave it alone. Talk about beating a dead horse. Would they just stop with the silliness. How could any reasonable person even want to visit CNN anymore. They are the definition of gutter press.

Trump is not without some responsibility. Did he not realise you can never attack kids, mothers or female family members so publicly. He showed some skill in complimenting Chelsea for her speech. Next thing you know it, there is an emotional father waving around a copy of the constitution in his hand. Then Trump goes for the big bait and takes a shot at the mother of the fallen war hero. Hillary must have been laughing her cankles off when she heard it.

The whole incident was on par with the mother of the soldier killed in the Benghazi attack. No gain for either side. Until Trump decides to take on the mother. No way out of it for him now. He had better hope Assange comes up with some extraordinary emails on Hillary. At this point, somebody in the Trump camp ,whether that is one of the kids or Mannafort to council Trump on what to say. The ad libbing and riffing has to stop. The stakes are far too big for them now.
The next terrorist attack will quiet the shills. I'm not hoping for one, I just know one is coming because there is a pattern.

I don't think Trump said anything wrong. It was definitely a bait, but as people have already stated, Trump is damned either way. Crooked Hillary camp want people to be terrified of Trump when the most harm he has done is speak frankly. Of course this to distract from the authoritarian nature of the Democratic party and the state run media.

Rigged elections, propaganda 'news', and a woman who was under federal investigation running for office. Our government has dropped to the level of Mexico government.

Old 08-01-2016, 07:00 PM

593 posts, read 1,378,518 times
Just more doom and gloom from the Republicans. Or Mr kahn started it! Mr kahn started it! Wah! Waaah! I wanna be president vote for me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylux View Post
The next terrorist attack will quiet the shills. I'm not hoping for one, I just know one is coming because there is a pattern.

I don't think Trump said anything wrong. It was definitely a bait, but as people have already stated, Trump is damned either way. Crooked Hillary camp want people to be terrified of Trump when the most harm he has done is speak frankly. Of course this to distract from the authoritarian nature of the Democratic party and the state run media.

Rigged elections, propaganda media, and a woman who was under federal investigation running for office. Our government has dropped to the level of Mexico government.
exactly. he's just speaking frankly and the entire country is in an uproar, we're ok with federal investigations and rigged elections, but when a guy is 'rude' batten down the hatches its ww5!

69,368 posts, read 64,118,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMS14 View Post
So now you want the media to ignore Trump? Donnie wouldn't like that.
You mean treat Trump the same way they treat Clinton..

cant have that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections