Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 03:36 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Trump shoots from the hip. He tells it like it is with a big mouth. He doesn't know how to play the game of politics.

I cannot stand Hillary and believe that she should be in prison but if she does one thing extremely well that is she knows the game of politics inside and out.

Hillary plays master class chess while Trump is playing checkers.

This election has huge stakes for the future of America and both candidates are terrible but don't forget that they were both nominated by a majority vote. Hillary squeaked by but Trump set records and outwitted, outlasted and outplayed 16 other candidates. oops wrong reality show.
That must be some kind of racist, misogynist, iditiotic, lying hip he is got.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:40 PM

16,579 posts, read 20,725,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRR View Post
And now Mike Pence has strongly endorsed Paul Ryan for his reelection. Trump and his VP seem to differ on some things; I wonder how Pence feels overall about his accepting the VP position.
Pence sees the writing on the wall and is trying to stay in the good graces of the RNC. He may be able to wrangle this into, "See? I took one for the team."

I bet Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich are doing the happy dance now that it's Pence and not them.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:41 PM

3,913 posts, read 5,234,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
Let's look at the past 4-5 days:

-Insulted the Colorado fire department where he was doing a speech, accusing them of conspiring against him, only to be trapped in an elevator and be rescued by them.

-His nastiness directed towards Ms. Kahn and making accusations on why she didn't speak. Not only that, then talking about his 'sacrifices' which weren't sacrifices at all, and if they were don't compare to losing a child.

-Hilary begins to take a significant lead over Trump in the polls

-Claims that the NFL sent him a letter telling him that they were upset with the scheduling of the debates, only to get official word from the NFL saying that never happened, proving that he lied

-Accuses Clinton of rigging the debate schedule, which then officials made an official statement that this schedule was set a year ago, proving him wrong

-Wasn't aware that Russia ALREADY invaded Ukraine

-Makes accusations that the election will be rigged

-Uses an image from Thomas the Tank engine, a children's show, that has his face on the train on his Twitter account (sorry that one was just too funny)

-Calls Hilary Clinton the devil

-Insults CNN about 6 times in one hour on Twitter

-Insults the New York times saying "They don't write good"

-New York Post posts several naked pictures of his wife

-Billionaires Mark Cuban, Koch Brothers, and Warren Buffet, peers and would be supporters officially state they will not support him some endorsing Clinton

-Republicans start turn against Trump and some leave and endorse Hilary based on his statements against the Kahns

-#TrumpSacrifices and #TrumpBriefings go viral on Twitter, which we all know he has seen those and drove him mad haha

If there is more please fill me in. This is just too good, and it's become so entertaining now. He is literally going mad and lashing out at everyone and everything! The walls are closing in on him.
Riiiight up until the news that the US paid Iran 400 MILLION to release the hostages in Iran....in an unmarked plane....in cash.....the day they were released.......remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists....unless of course you are Democrat in power then you open the doors to Gitmo and pay $400 million in cash to get them released.......

Might as well have painted a bullseye on the backs of every travelling American Business Woman/Man and tourist in any 3rd world country......better than a lottery ticket...they will actually fly the american taxpayers money to you. Nice.

Checkmate.

Old 08-03-2016, 04:55 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,017,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb Longstreet View Post
Riiiight up until the news that the US paid Iran 400 MILLION to release the hostages in Iran....in an unmarked plane....in cash.....the day they were released.......remember, we don't negotiate with terrorists....unless of course you are Democrat in power then you open the doors to Gitmo and pay $400 million in cash to get them released.......

Might as well have painted a bullseye on the backs of every travelling American Business Woman/Man and tourist in any 3rd world country......better than a lottery ticket...they will actually fly the american taxpayers money to you. Nice.

Checkmate.
Meh.

Old 08-03-2016, 09:32 PM

3,564 posts, read 4,400,320 times
If Trump = T, and Pence = P, then it's fair to say that:

T + P = TP

Yes. This has turned into one big sh_itty TP campaign.

But wait! There's more . . .

Old 08-03-2016, 09:38 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,891,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, and the best part is watching his brainless minions try to find excuses for all his insanity.
Trump is literally handing Hillary the Presidency.
Gotta love it!

Ken

Trump will right the ship and Trumps has the very real possibility of being President. Clinton struggles with corruption she has LIED on the Record. That brothers me deeply as it should all Americans.

The end does not justify the means.

There are too many who will tolerate corruption for a political idea. Clinton should be in Jail Period. the is miles testimony to support this claim.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:20 PM

20,460 posts, read 26,348,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
Trump will right the ship and Trumps has the very real possibility of being President. Clinton struggles with corruption she has LIED on the Record. That brothers me deeply as it should all Americans.

The end does not justify the means.

There are too many who will tolerate corruption for a political idea. Clinton should be in Jail Period. the is miles testimony to support this claim.
The GOP head of the FBI (and ALL the members of his investigative team) disagree with your assessment.
Where did you get YOUR law degree?

Ken

Old 08-04-2016, 12:06 AM

4,587 posts, read 2,602,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by philkirkham View Post
He can't do that now it's been exposed that he has small hands

( and yeh, the depths this election has sunk to where hand size has actually been a topic )
It is rumored he wore finger extenders.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:49 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,294,241 times
He has very little time left to get on message. I still think that he has a chance. But once the Olympics are over and people turn their focus back to the election he has to be a different person.

Old 08-04-2016, 02:50 AM

14,204 posts, read 12,294,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Pence sees the writing on the wall and is trying to stay in the good graces of the RNC. He may be able to wrangle this into, "See? I took one for the team."

I bet Chris Christie and Newt Gingrich are doing the happy dance now that it's Pence and not them.
That's my guess as well. I get the feeling that he regrets saying yes to Trump now, but knows dropping out would destroy him politically. If he hangs on and makes all efforts he can they will support him strongly in future bids for office.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections