Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 02:15 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,970,676 times

Advertisements

Pence has got to be embarrassed as a conservative Christian with the family values and all. Donald exhibits five of the seven deadly sins: lust, greed, wrath, envy and pride. He's not slothful, I'll give him that, and I have no idea if he's gluttonous.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:19 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,770,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Pence has got to be embarrassed as a conservative Christian with the family values and all. Donald exhibits five of the seven deadly sins: lust, greed, wrath, envy and pride. He's not slothful, I'll give him that, and I have no idea if he's gluttonous.
Trump eats more than is good for him, as is evident by any full-length picture of him.

Besides, gluttony is not necessarily limited to food.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:26 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,862,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post

Trump's not crazy, he's a New Yorker. Most Americans find that brash, intimidating and rude. But it's not crazy.

His verbal attacks on everyone from McCain and Ted Cruz's wife and father to the parents of a soldier who died in battle are indeed crazy.

When you are running for Commander in Chief and don't know that Russia invaded the Ukraine, then call on Russia to hack the Secretary of State's emails, that's crazy.

I could go on, but you get the picture.

Last edited by GotHereQuickAsICould; 08-03-2016 at 02:42 PM..

Old 08-03-2016, 02:29 PM

13,512 posts, read 17,047,946 times
There is nothing crazy about either Hillary or Trump.

Narcissism is not a mental illness, it' s personality disorder. Trump is about as text book a Narcissist as you can get.

Hillary Clinton is highly ambitious and from some reports appears to be ruthless, but she is at least rational and will make a good statesperson, where as Trump is already a national embarrassment considering that millions of fools already voted for him. He would be a catastrophic embarrassment if he won. I can't imagine a level headed person still voting for Trump after all this.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:30 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,970,676 times
Is this how it's going to be if he's elected? Every day a different gaffe and controversy over what he says? We don't need him ticking off every other leader on earth. We need a president who is measured in his or her words, not someone who flies off the handle at every criticism. Presidents get criticized every day, and if he isn't mature enough to play in the big time, he does not deserve to be president. We need better than this.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:32 PM

13,512 posts, read 17,047,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeo View Post
Is this how it's going to be if he's elected? Every day a different gaffe and controversy over what he says? We don't need him ticking off every other leader on earth. We need a president who is measured in his or her words, not someone who flies off the handle at every criticism. Presidents get criticized every day, and if he isn't mature enough to play in the big time, he does not deserve to be president. We need better than this.

It would have been nice if GOP voters thought about this for 2 seconds before pulling the lever for this clown...but you have a lot of bitter angry people in that camp who don't have a problem with the "insulter in chief" as President.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:33 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,389,325 times
I love how y'all think Trump has already lost when we ain't even had the debates yet.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Hillary has yet to be found guilty of anything.
Or even charged with anything!

For decades now, Republicans have been accusing her of all sorts of nefarious deeds. Endless hearings and constant nonsense in the National Enquirer. Yet, nothing. She is either innocent and being unjustly accused, or the cleverest person on the planet.

The low point of the RNC was passing out those lock-her-up signs. WTH?

Republicans seem to be dwindling down to bitter, old white men and crazy women.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:35 PM

1,268 posts, read 799,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dman72 View Post
It would have been nice if GOP voters thought about this for 2 seconds before pulling the lever for this clown...but you have a lot of bitter angry people in that camp who don't have a problem with the "insulter in chief" as President.
He's not going to win the presidency. He can get past the GOP. That's predictable. He will not get past the general electorate.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
I love how y'all think Trump has already lost when we ain't even had the debates yet.
I can hardly wait for the debates.

Hillary is one smart woman. The name calling and references to the size of one's sexual appendages may go over well in Republican circles, but the rest of the nation is likely to find that nonsense kind of goofy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections