Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 10:51 AM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,647,185 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
If only we could have had four more years of the Cheney/Bush administration.

I didn't vote for that ticket but it would have been better than what we have had for the past 7.5 years. I voted for Huckabee in the primary but Trump is the best choice of those running now. The idea that he is incompetent is crazy. So according to reports we have an incompetent man and a crazy woman running for president. Right now I am having a belly laugh. The presidency is a very stressful job and Clinton has already had health issues from a less stressful job. Both candidates have picked acceptable vice presidents. Here I go laughing again.

We could actually end up with a good president before the next four years are over.

Old 08-03-2016, 11:11 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,553,052 times
There is a new PAC - Republicans for Her 2016

I don't think I've ever heard of such a group forming before a presidential election before.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:20 PM

3,733 posts, read 5,970,676 times
The adults in the Republican room want to sit Donald down and have a heart-to-heart about his spiraling-out-of-control campaign (if one can call it that). Evidently there is panic among Donald's staff because he won't listen to anyone on how a real campaign should be run. He figures he's done pretty well being who he is up to now that he can continue on the same path. I can imagine how hard it would be to get through to Donald that he's not always right, since he's been told he's a winner since he was born.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:26 PM

29,219 posts, read 22,393,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordBalfor View Post
Yeah, and the best part is watching his brainless minions try to find excuses for all his insanity.
Trump is literally handing Hillary the Presidency.
Gotta love it!

Ken
I think a lot of good Americans let their emotions run away with their common sense earlier this year during the Republican primaries.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:35 PM

11,225 posts, read 8,313,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Trump is looking batsh!t crazy
It's only a matter of time before he gets in front of the lectern and mocks himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald J. Trump
Now the poor guy. You gotta see this guy: ‘Err, I don’t know what I said. Let's make America great again. errr, gonna build a wall, gonna make Mexico pay for it. errrrrrr'

Old 08-03-2016, 12:57 PM

22,632 posts, read 14,955,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries63 View Post
At what point will the light bulb go off in Trump's head when he realizes he's way in over his head and sinking fast? When you are this dumb, the whole world seems "rigged" against you.
I think Trump has made this realization already. I think he is now beginning to sabotage his own campaign so the election is handed to Hillary on a silver platter.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:02 PM

3,564 posts, read 4,400,320 times
Every person who's endorsed donald trump is a marked person.

Everyone from The Speaker of The House (paul ryan) on down, will forever be marked for endorsing donald trump.

They will be remembered for speaking out of both sides of their mouths.

They will be remembered for placing politics before COUNTRY.

The GOP - the Party I once blindly trusted and believed in - will henceforth be known as the party of trump.

It is currently and will further spiral into the party of the few, the old, the older, the dying, the dead, the vaguely remembered.

The GOP is still a so-called "political party," but will soon be classified as a party whose platform is completely IRRELEVANT.

It is safe to say that the GOP has been "FIRED" by its very own, donald trump.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:04 PM

17,404 posts, read 11,988,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
A lot of doctors have been on tv lately saying Trump is crazy. Even CNN is suggesting it.
Have those doctors weighed in yet on Clinton's "missing in action" after a blow to the head causing a 6-month concussion yet?

Trump's not crazy, he's a New Yorker. Most Americans find that brash, intimidating and rude. But it's not crazy.

On the other hand, Clinton has a history of brain issues. Yea, brain, as in "mental capacity".

Old 08-03-2016, 01:05 PM
JRR

8,166 posts, read 5,673,821 times
And now Mike Pence has strongly endorsed Paul Ryan for his reelection. Trump and his VP seem to differ on some things; I wonder how Pence feels overall about his accepting the VP position.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:05 PM

17,404 posts, read 11,988,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetosave View Post
At least Hillary would never argue with a mother who lost her son overseas. Trump can learn a lot from Hillary.
No, she just flat out called her a liar. What exactly could he learn? How to be a heartless, lying murderer?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections