Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 08:10 AM

5,222 posts, read 3,016,975 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrbanCheetah View Post
it's not so much about being better, but who is safer. You can't tell me that you think an irrational person who leads the world's most powerful country is better than someone who is rational?

Trump lashes out at everyone, sometimes for valid reasons, most of the time for invalid reasons. Giving him the control of the most powerful army and country in the world with his erratic behavior and irrational ways, is much more dangerous, than someone like Hilary, that is corrupt, but at least rational. Basically with Hilary, don't get in her way or you will pay. With Trump he doesn't matter if you are in his way or not, he will go after you regardless, in a very impulsive manner.
If a rational person does what Hillary does then we are in trouble.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:12 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,370,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
Hillary has her issues, but Trump is going completely off the rails. I understand not wanting to vote for Hillary, but Trump is looking batsh!t crazy while she's just a flawed presidential candidate.
I supported Trump because I detest Hillary Clinton but have to agree that he is shooting himself in the foot with the comments he's making. Some of his stuff just makes me cringe. I keep waiting for someone to tell him to tone it down, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. If he keeps going like this, any chance he did have will be gone.

Right now I don't know who I would vote for. If Trump keeps up with the rhetoric, he's just handing the election to Clinton, and I will not vote for her. Ever.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:15 AM

24,502 posts, read 17,239,538 times
Trump shoots from the hip. He tells it like it is with a big mouth. He doesn't know how to play the game of politics.

I cannot stand Hillary and believe that she should be in prison but if she does one thing extremely well that is she knows the game of politics inside and out.

Hillary plays master class chess while Trump is playing checkers.

This election has huge stakes for the future of America and both candidates are terrible but don't forget that they were both nominated by a majority vote. Hillary squeaked by but Trump set records and outwitted, outlasted and outplayed 16 other candidates. oops wrong reality show.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:15 AM

16,579 posts, read 20,712,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post
I supported Trump because I detest Hillary Clinton but have to agree that he is shooting himself in the foot with the comments he's making. Some of his stuff just makes me cringe. I keep waiting for someone to tell him to tone it down, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. If he keeps going like this, any chance he did have will be gone.

Right now I don't know who I would vote for. If Trump keeps up with the rhetoric, he's just handing the election to Clinton, and I will not vote for her. Ever.
The fact that you we all seem to be waiting for "someone" to tell him to tone it down is very telling. Why does a grown man running for the biggest, hardest job in the world need someone to tell him to be quiet? That's just not right.

I certainly respect your opinion about Hillary. But Trump as president is untenable, IMO.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:17 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro5 View Post

I feel the same. I would never vote for HRC. NEVER. NEVER. NEVER. In my mind, she is worse than Trump. He may say crazy things. She is bat a** crazy. The fact that she can go on national tv and LIE when the evidence is staring her in the face just proves how nutso she is. Especially when she says she is trying to gain the trust of the American People. Next breath, LIE.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:20 AM

7,271 posts, read 4,214,344 times
when i see thread headlines like this, i know dems are getting nervous.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:20 AM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
Hillary is sinking like a rock as millions of Bernie supporters, and Independents make it clear that they will never vote for her, and the dems/mainstream media are in full on panic mode, so the respond by writing about nonsense like this.

My favorite was how they cracked the hacked email case in about 24 hours, and concluded that Trump is working with the Russians.

They went full on conspircy theory with this stuff.

Not that the mainstream media, or the Democrats for that matter, had any credibility to begin with, but going full retard on the conspircy theory stuff just shows you how far gone they are.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:21 AM

18,983 posts, read 9,078,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlow View Post
The fact that you we all seem to be waiting for "someone" to tell him to tone it down is very telling. Why does a grown man running for the biggest, hardest job in the world need someone to tell him to be quiet? That's just not right.

I certainly respect your opinion about Hillary. But Trump as president is untenable, IMO.
Those who are not entirely brain dead but are still supporting Trump keep hoping against all reason that a 70 year old egomaniac and narcissist with a fifth grade mentality will somehow grow up and change in the next few months. They are supporting a candidate who doesn't actually exist.

Old 08-02-2016, 08:22 AM

2,249 posts, read 2,824,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
Hillary is sinking like a rock as millions of Bernie supporters, and Independents make it clear that they will never vote for her, and the dems/mainstream media are in full on panic mode, so the respond by writing about nonsense like this.

My favorite was how they cracked the hacked email case in about 24 hours, and concluded that Trump is working with the Russians.

Not that the mainstream media, or the Democrats for that matter, had any credibility to begin with, but going full retard on the conspircy theory stuff just shows you how far gone they are.
Can you show the evidence that she is sinking like a rock? Because in the past week what we have seen is quite the opposite....

Old 08-02-2016, 08:25 AM

3,841 posts, read 1,979,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post

Always lovely when basically a whole political party blames a foreign government of espionage without proof just to deflect... If it was not Russia, everyone including our President, HRC, the media should be ashamed. If she does win, I could see Russia becoming a major problem for us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections