Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 07:49 AM

24,512 posts, read 17,260,237 times

Advertisements

Women are smart, thoughtful and generally roll with the punches that life throws at them which makes them stronger.
In many ways women are superior to men. I don't think they should be on the front lines of a battle field but a woman President, Why not?
A woman can be just as qualified as any man is.

Saying that in support of women Hillary is not qualified for the oval office. She is smart and knows the game of politics like no other but the outright lies, the scandals and who knows what else disqualifies her in my book.
She should be running from the cops not running for office.

Saying that many Die hard Dems would call me sexist, anti women or just a plain jerk but sorry Hillary is a mess.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 07:50 AM

7,185 posts, read 3,704,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
you libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
troll

Old 08-03-2016, 07:53 AM

4,428 posts, read 6,513,707 times
Quote:
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
Do you have peer reviewed scientific studies (I'd like 5 or more) that show women are incapable handling the positions of political/military power?

Old 08-03-2016, 07:54 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,775,561 times
Anybody but Hilary.

Old 08-03-2016, 07:57 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
whoa, buddy, you need a reality check....

Anyone who knows me, knows, as a woman, I am not fond of women as friend, or leaders, and yes, not only are they indecisive, and poor leaders, but they are extremely nasty....
however, there are some women who are outstanding human beings, and who would make better leaders then some men....not only as leaders but in foreign policies and decision makers...unfortunately, Hillary is not that person. She is a really sick woman....who has hurt people to get where she is going...a lot of people, and I've seen corporate women do the same. Blames everyone else for their mistakes, and keeps making them....Hillary is no exception.

Hillary is a nasty woman, who is in fact indecisive and would make a very poor leader and she has proven that, over and over again....However, but...in the same, I'm not at all into the agenda she stands for.

I do believe a lot of women out there are in positions strictly b/c they are women....I've seen not only how indecisive they are, but also how they are unable to multi task, everything is last minute...and how down right mean and nasty...they can be, without any regard for the lives they've hurt and changed.
I'm hoping with Trump as President, one of the changes he brings about is, "The best man/woman for the job". this Diversity thing is ridiculous when it comes down to effectiveness and accuracy.

However, I to, have worked for woman who did a better job then most men have....it just depends...but to put women in charge b/c of their skin color or simply b/c they are women is a big mistake.

It infuriates me, that they want to be out there in the work force, but also want a maturnity leave...they want it all without any regards to the company during that time they are off, or without any regards to their children...they want the money and power. I worked for a woman with 3 kids who traveled constantly...doesn't make sense....what kind of life is that for the children...the father also traveled...they had nanny's for the kids. How unfair.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:09 AM

1,268 posts, read 799,187 times
Just wow. OP is true Trump. Lol.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:09 AM

4,750 posts, read 3,570,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
No. What I'm saying is that I don't know where to begin, and I'm not sure I even want to spend the time.

I think the poster of the Fred Flintstone pic had a good response though.
Fred walks more upright.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:16 AM

589 posts, read 300,473 times
Generally speaking, men do tend to have better leadership skills. However, Not all men are created equal. There are women who can be great leaders and there are men that can be poor leaders and vice versa. It's not a gender issue.

In this case, however, lying, crooked, mafia Hillary would be a HORRIBLE leader for the country. With all the lies and money grabbing cash she's been taking and selling out this country, no way in hell should she become POTUS. If only people knew how corrupt and mafia like she runs her foundation, people would have a better idea what she will do to this country to only benefit her and the Clinton Foundation. Lying Hillary is not to be trusted at ANY cost and needs to be in prison not POTUS. Maybe some future time, a woman can be POTUS, not because she's a woman but because she's not lying, crooked, mafia Hillary and has the virtue and the qualification to be one.

Old 08-03-2016, 08:19 AM

3,079 posts, read 3,123,775 times
Quote:
What a sexist statement! Yep, our country is progressing but the grind is slow and difficult. Need anymore proof?!?!

Old 08-03-2016, 08:20 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,321,711 times
Men have messed up the world so badly with their leadership, can a woman do any worse?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections