Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 11:47 AM

24,512 posts, read 17,265,170 times

Advertisements

Another thought on this:

A woman can certainly be President but the political darlings that immediately pop into my mind are Hillary, Elizabeth Warren, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Michelle Obama...............

UGH I just gave myself a migraine and I threw up in my mouth a bit..............

There are very smart women out there that would be well qualified for the oval office but where are they?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 12:03 PM

14,247 posts, read 17,934,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
Two words ........

Margaret Thatcher.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:09 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,962,076 times
The existence of this thread explains the fact that there are Trump supporters.

Old 08-03-2016, 12:11 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,061,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhuru View Post
There was a time in the US (and perhaps in the UK) when having a woman as the leader of the country was considered high risk because her monthly menstrual cycles could cause her to be emotionally distraught and she might just decide to start a nuclear war at that time.

I am not joking ..... this was a reason that was offered a few decades ago.

We have other things to worry about if Hillary becomes president ..... but I would assume she is no longer prone to mood swings for that reason!

Hmmmm I will counter that by saying that thing hanging between a man's legs can cause much more trouble when it comes to distraction and bad decision making than a woman's menstrual cycle.

Just think a minute, how many men have been brought to ruin because of it? vs. How many women have been brought to ruin over a menstrual cycle?

There is sound reason behind the joke that many men think with it, because so many do.

Heck, we even saw the Republican candidates arguing about the size of it in front of the whole nation this time around!

Honestly, I can picture Trump and Putin arguing about it!

Old 08-03-2016, 12:49 PM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Hmmmm I will counter that by saying that thing hanging between a man's legs can cause much more trouble when it comes to distraction and bad decision making than a woman's menstrual cycle.

Just think a minute, how many men have been brought to ruin because of it? vs. How many women have been brought to ruin over a menstrual cycle?

There is sound reason behind the joke that many men think with it, because so many do.

Heck, we even saw the Republican candidates arguing about the size of it in front of the whole nation this time around!

Honestly, I can picture Trump and Putin arguing about it!
ROTFL....LOL, this was awesome

really not funny, but it is....

do you believe this guy?

Old 08-03-2016, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgiafrog View Post
The existence of this thread explains the fact that there are Trump supporters.
well I'm a trump supporter, and I'm a woman, and I surely don't agree with the man, except for Hillary.

She doesn't belong in leadership, she's proved her self incompetent

Old 08-03-2016, 12:59 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,962,076 times
I agree, she's horrible. I was going to vote 3rd party until I saw that Georgia will be very much in play in this cycle, and the most important thing to me is to keep an egotistical, bloviating, bigoted child out of the White House. I'm going to ask the poll worker for a barf bag as I cast my ballot for Clinton.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:05 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
What anti-male laws have been passed? I'd like to see a list of them, please.

Old 08-03-2016, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Another thought on this:

A woman can certainly be President but the political darlings that immediately pop into my mind are Hillary, Elizabeth Warren, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Michelle Obama...............

UGH I just gave myself a migraine and I threw up in my mouth a bit..............

There are very smart women out there that would be well qualified for the oval office but where are they?
YES, thank you....

it would take a very special kind of woman, but there are indeed very qualified woman, none of which you mentioned..

Old 08-03-2016, 01:15 PM

19,784 posts, read 15,125,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
Thanks, I needed to fertilize my roses. This post just might do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections