Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 05:38 AM

7,685 posts, read 6,202,665 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Yes, in the case of Hillary Clinton, for sure.

I think we are still waiting for an answer on the "anti-male" laws that have been passed.

Being you're my friend and in kind of course :

For starters VAWA = a law which has been abused by "x" amount of women.

You as woman may think differently, but many men will have an opposing view (not just me).

Because if hypothetically Hillary gets elected she'll want to break "many different glass ceilings" mostly bad for all or most of the AMERICAN CITIZENS and is why I initially responded with what I said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 05:47 AM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
The worst manager I ever had (he was a very nice person, though) could NEVER come to a decision. In his non-work time he had some kind of job with either the Reserves or the National Guard also in a leadership position. He had to check with a zillion people before he decided anything and I do mean anything.

The only downside I see for a woman is dealing with anyone in the Middle East. That's actually a big deal these days.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:54 AM

28,947 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
I will clarify that an exceptional woman could be a good President. Certainly not Hillary. Not even close.
I agree....she is one of the evil nasty ones....for sure.

Old 08-04-2016, 05:55 AM

28,947 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
The worst manager I ever had (he was a very nice person, though) could NEVER come to a decision. In his non-work time he had some kind of job with either the Reserves or the National Guard also in a leadership position. He had to check with a zillion people before he decided anything and I do mean anything.

The only downside I see for a woman is dealing with anyone in the Middle East. That's actually a big deal these days.
Hi LauraC...yanno, your last paragraph gave me an idea....lets say we did have an outstanding woman for President...her leadership might actually help the plight of women in the Middle East?

Old 08-04-2016, 05:57 AM

5,472 posts, read 3,229,454 times
Quote:
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
What is this !!! ??? !!! , "the chauvinistic mentality actually comes forth". Geez Whiz!!!!! it was only a matter of time before it came out of this group.

What is this "discount women" mentality? This is the 21st Century, Talk about a group going from one level and angle of bigotry to the next, it is purely Insane.

"Old white male fears" from the Right Wing have forever been a detriment to society, against women, against minorities and against foreign people. Yet, no other group has invoked so much greed, avarice, horrific and devastating subsequent around the globe and still, they are pushing their "fears", trying to influence the future with such fears. The lust for a delusion of dominance by "Old white male fears" has been and continues to be the havoc creating madness that has the world in turmoil.
They've squandered 100's of years of wealth in American, Coveted the Wealth of this nation and tried to do so to any and every place on the planet, and still they push this "Old white male fears" as if they expect it to dictate and determine the future.
At what point will they realize they have done damages that it will take us decades already to repair.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:50 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skepticratic View Post
Almost took the bait...

I don't care if it's a man or a woman in the white house, so long as that man or woman is neither Hillary Clinton nor Donald Trump.
I agree with the theory but unfortunately don't believe it will happen.

Old 08-04-2016, 06:54 AM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post

I'd say that's the problem of those in the ME. IF they don't want to deal with a woman POTUS we should happily pull all American aid and wish them good day. No problem at all.

Old 08-05-2016, 02:02 PM

37,803 posts, read 41,045,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Hi LauraC...yanno, your last paragraph gave me an idea....lets say we did have an outstanding woman for President...her leadership might actually help the plight of women in the Middle East?
Not Clinton. You've obviously not read up on Hillary's donations by countries who treat women like dirt.

Old 08-05-2016, 07:56 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,705,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lol-its-good4U View Post
Being you're my friend and in kind of course :

For starters VAWA = a law which has been abused by "x" amount of women.

You as woman may think differently, but many men will have an opposing view (not just me).

Because if hypothetically Hillary gets elected she'll want to break "many different glass ceilings" mostly bad for all or most of the AMERICAN CITIZENS and is why I initially responded with what I said.
How, in your view, is VAWA 'anti-male'?

"Can men qualify for VAWA?

Yes. Even though the law has the word “women” in the title, abused men may also apply for relief under VAWA as long as they meet the eligibility requirements."

WomensLaw.org | VAWA Laws for Abuse Victims

What else ya got?

Old 08-05-2016, 07:58 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,453,137 times
Quote:
Troll bait if ever I saw any!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections