Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-03-2016, 01:34 PM

7,185 posts, read 3,704,418 times

Advertisements

Oh, wait... I just noticed. In the title, the OP was only addressing you "GUYS". He didn't want any women to respond on this thread. Kinda like he doesn't think any woman could possibly be qualified to be president.

If all he wanted to say was that hillary isn't qualified, then he should have said that. But, no, he had to do it the trumpist way, make a blanket statement, and then backtrack, flipflop, whatever to 'clarify' his initial statement. Just like his hero. Wow, perfect imitation.

Congrats, OP, you hit the bulls... eye.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-03-2016, 01:42 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,959,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightleavenyc View Post
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
Why would such a thread be started by a liberal?

Only the most gullible would think this thread was started by anyone other than a liberal just stirring a pot.

Really, you fell for this?

Old 08-03-2016, 02:02 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,445,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
Another thought on this:

A woman can certainly be President but the political darlings that immediately pop into my mind are Hillary, Elizabeth Warren, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman and Michelle Obama...............

UGH I just gave myself a migraine and I threw up in my mouth a bit..............

There are very smart women out there that would be well qualified for the oval office but where are they?
Hanging out with the very smart men who would be well qualified for the Oval Office but haven't made it onto the ballot?

Old 08-03-2016, 02:03 PM

4,288 posts, read 2,062,167 times
Quote:
You libs really want a woman making decisions for a country? I cant wrap my head around that...they are so indecisive and poor leaders. Just not the right job for a woman. In charge of a military? A budget? Really? You guys need to think this through.
I assume you are kidding or maybe looking to start a long thread or both.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:07 PM

123 posts, read 84,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Hanging out with the very smart men who would be well qualified for the Oval Office but haven't made it onto the ballot?
Burdell:

You have got to stop making so many funny, yet sensible, posts. This site won't let me upvote you more for a while.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:09 PM

Location: Born in L.A. - NYC is Second Home - Rustbelt is Home Base
1,607 posts, read 1,086,851 times
I don't care about woman in charge...except one thing. They usually hate guns.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:12 PM

123 posts, read 84,455 times
Quote:

Oh, heck, no. Why would we want to tinker with the status quo and risk losing the safe, sane, fiscally responsible, environmentally clean and friendly, equal opportunity utopia we have now.

Slacker: you are hanging around with the wrong women. My ex always thought I hated guns, too, but you know what? He just made that assumption because I didn't own one myself at the time or go hunting with him. He had never ASKED me how I felt about them or discussed them with me.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:51 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,368,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhuru View Post
There was a time in the US (and perhaps in the UK) when having a woman as the leader of the country was considered high risk because her monthly menstrual cycles could cause her to be emotionally distraught and she might just decide to start a nuclear war at that time.

I am not joking ..... this was a reason that was offered a few decades ago.

We have other things to worry about if Hillary becomes president ..... but I would assume she is no longer prone to mood swings for that reason!
Well, given Trump's mercurial swings, quick temper, and hair-trigger tendency to last out, does that mean Donald has a permanent male menstrual cycle?

Old 08-03-2016, 02:53 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,885,791 times
Quote:
A woman? It doesn't matter what her sex is. It does matter that shes a war mongering, bald faced liar with horrible policies.

Old 08-03-2016, 03:12 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,059,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Why would such a thread be started by a liberal?

Only the most gullible would think this thread was started by anyone other than a liberal just stirring a pot.

Really, you fell for this?

Nice try........
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections