Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 07:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,676,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
The Press is Constantly Attacking Trump

It is the only chance they have of keeping the Global Establishment in power, selling our souls down the river.

The only thing that stands in their way, is what little is left of the constitution.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2016, 08:59 AM

26,979 posts, read 15,907,325 times
Quote:
what? All my life, I've always, always heard the press attack Republican nominees for Presidents, where have you been?????

I can remember sitting in my living room and literally yelling at the screen during elections and still do?

Can you read?

Old 08-04-2016, 09:14 AM

28,946 posts, read 30,301,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
HP is doing the same thing. A lady called in on a talk show she was 8 months from retiring and was laid off 3 days ago. She had worked 25 yrs with HP and was a higher paid employee, now she is scrabbling looking for work, because she can't retire and there went her retirement plan and healthcare.

Amazing people don't see this and are only worried about their own safety, what they are ignoring it will come to their doorstep, also, just a matter of time.
people do not see this, b/c it's not being reported on...many years ago, we got all our news from local stations, but they don't report on this type of thing anymore.

That is when the news was the news....and not some made up stories to profit by or gain agendas by...

Old 08-04-2016, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myghost View Post
I'm a six digit earner, and I applaud it. Our infrastructure is crumbling, and we need revenue to pay for illegal Republican wars before we can even think about taking care of what is really needed here.

As much as we all hate taxes, we need a politician who is brave enough to face that fact that our debt service is crippling us, and we need to address it. Historically, Dems have reduced our deficit (not eliminated in most cases) and Republicans have increased it each time they get their way. We need to deal with that first, then stop waging illegal wars (which basically amount to corporate welfare), then repair our infrastructure (roads, hospitals, education, etc...) and allow our economy to thrive again. Yep, pay now, or pay more later...

Go ahead, take a big gulp of Kool-Aid, and then come back and tell me what a communist I am.
I honestly don't think your a communist....this is your opinion and beliefs...so?

Old 08-04-2016, 09:19 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,461,674 times
That's because he keeps acting like an erratic sociopath and saying offensive, divisive things.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:26 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
The Press is Constantly Attacking Trump
They report what he says, and you should not be surprised when they talk about the things he says, because no one has ever seen a candidate like this before.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:40 AM

My point here is, there are way to many headline readers...who only read headlines and take it all as the truth...

No, I'm not surprised in the least that the media is all over Trump....as I explained before, I've been seeing this happen now, for years, or should I say, every presidential election...
I have no respect for the Media at all

Old 08-04-2016, 09:53 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,737,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Did you see where Hillary said she was raising taxes on the middle class?

Probably not, the MSM downplays anything she says and makes excuses.

The media COVERS Trump.

The media COVERS FOR Hillary.

Old 08-04-2016, 09:55 AM

76,971 posts, read 47,682,616 times
Quote:
what? All my life, I've always, always heard the press attack Republican nominees for Presidents, where have you been?????

I can remember sitting in my living room and literally yelling at the screen during elections and still do
Didn't you say you were a big Obama supporter. That being the case, what exactly were you yelling at?

Old 08-04-2016, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Didn't you say you were a big Obama supporter. That being the case, what exactly were you yelling at?
Nope, I said I voted for Obama in his first term....never again!
and I wasn't yelling, who said I was yelling? Let me at em....

Finn, come on, get it jiggy with it, there are only what, a million members here, can't you remember who is who and what each of us has said.....?

Nope I'm a Trump kinda person.

Last edited by cremebrulee; 08-04-2016 at 12:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections