Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2016, 11:24 AM

1,649 posts, read 1,007,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
People on this forum said the same thing about Obama in 2012. Here are actual quotes back from 2012.

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...l#post26188209

As we can clearly see from the posts above, anecdotal evidence translates into reality 100% of the time.
It would have been silly to think Obama wouldn't turn out the youth or black vote. Whoever wrote that was delusional.

We're not talking about Obama though, we're talking about Hillary Clinton. A candidate that young people hate with a passion. Will she win the under 30 vote by a landslide? I would think yes, but with that being said, I have trouble believing young voters will turn out and vote for her with numbers similar to what Obama received, and there is no way on Earth she's getting as many black voters to turn out.

I still think she legitimately wins no mater what because of the Electoral College, but the legit popular vote is going to be close despite the fact that we'll never know what those numbers really are, due to all the massive voting fraud. There could be as many as a million BS votes in CA alone this election.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:31 AM

2,007 posts, read 1,274,437 times
I had to look again at the figures to make sure I was not misreading them.

This is really telling, Hillary's no longer has the lead among white women voters. In a matter of days, her 5% lead has been reversed.

Between the new emails, the reopened FBI investigation and even her last pillar of traditional support i.e MSM polls, all turning against Hillary, it looks more and more like a Trump victory.

Hillary must be flinging phones and email servers at her staff right now. They in return are probably wondering why they went along with everything she said.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:32 AM

51,649 posts, read 25,796,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
I
We're not talking about Obama though, we're talking about Hillary Clinton. A candidate that young people hate with a passion.
That's ridiculous. Young people don't hate her with a passion.

The USA Today/Rock the Vote poll shows 68% of millennials support Clinton.

Hillary Clinton Gets Record Support With Millennials But Which Ones May Surprise You

Old 10-28-2016, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
We have one neighbor who has been a pistol at HOA meetings. He's so outrageous at times, we now have an off duty Police Officer at all our meetings.

Guess whose signs he has all over his yard?

Huge surprise, eh?
Wow, that sounds awful. At least you live in a nice neighborhood that actually has HOA meetings. It could be worse you know. You could live in a bad neighborhood and have to worry about angry black men looting and burning your city down every time they don't get their way. They're almost as bad as Trump supporters and their yard signs.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:36 AM

12,547 posts, read 9,929,264 times
Oh-oh - THE BELOVED ABC tracking poll now has Hillary up 4%!!!!!!!!!!!

From 12% to 4% in 3 days.

Wooooooo!!!!!

Old 10-28-2016, 11:38 AM

15,629 posts, read 10,383,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scirocco View Post
I had to look again at the figures to make sure I was not misreading them.

This is really telling, Hillary's no longer has the lead among white women voters. In a matter of days, her 5% lead has been reversed.

According to a new Washington Post-ABC News tracking poll, white women now tilt toward Trump by 48 to 43 percent after leaning 49 to 43 percent in Clinton’s favor before.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ng-poll-finds/

Old 10-28-2016, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
That's ridiculous. Young people don't hate her with a passion.

The USA Today/Rock the Vote poll shows 68% of millennials support Clinton.

Hillary Clinton Gets Record Support With Millennials But Which Ones May Surprise You
They like her more than Big Don. That doesn't mean they won't have something better to do on election day. There is no enthusiasm for her with millennials. When Obama ran, the kids LOVED the guy. That's why he recorded record numbers of youth votes and small donations from them.

The only thing Hillary has received from Millennials is a huge middle finger because she cheated them out of Bernie among tons of other corrupt things.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:43 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,428,386 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrt1979 View Post
She needs them badly to pull this off too.

Most Millennials I know say they aren't voting or are going 3rd party.

The smart bet is on Hillary, but when you consider that she needs a strong turnout from minorities and the kidos, it makes it interesting.Trump is going to have a strong turnout from his supporters no doubt. I'm not so sure about Hillary.
I think this election has generated so much interest in general (much of it negative), that turnout will not suffer.

Old 10-28-2016, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
I think this election has generated so much interest in general (much of it negative), that turnout will not suffer.
You could be right.

I think we're going to learn a lot of things about modern voting trends in a few weeks. I have my opinions, but to be honest, I won't be shocked at the results of this election regardless of what happens.

I'm going with Trump takes Ohio and Florida, but it won't be enough without Pennsylvania, and I just don't see a realistic path to the WH without it. He would have to win almost all the other swing states like CO, NV, NC, VA, NH etc.

We'll just have to see what happens

Old 10-28-2016, 12:06 PM
bUU

12,074 posts, read 10,701,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
Electoral votes!
Precisely... at this point, Trump needs to win:

Colorado
Nevada
Florida
North Carolina

If he loses any of those he'd have to pick up Pennsylvania.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections