Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 10:06 PM

1,763 posts, read 2,049,740 times

Advertisements

no one can solve our healthcare problem. It's beyond broken
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 10:06 PM

8,069 posts, read 6,982,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
(CNN)Donald Trump exceeded expectations, but Hillary Clinton won the second presidential debate, according to a CNN / ORC poll of debate watchers. The results showed a clear victory for Clinton, with 57% saying Clinton won, as opposed to 34% for Trump.

Clinton wins debate, but Trump exceeds expectations - CNNPolitics.com

Yes Trump's is making great improvements. His debate great went from F to D-

Trump during the debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss2hULhXf04

Old 10-09-2016, 10:07 PM

6,619 posts, read 5,019,870 times
I kept waiting for Donald to crack until I realized he walked in pre cracked, he was already gone, he was literally an internet troll just denying facts, deflecting, simple question about sexual assault yes or no, he couldn't say no, just say no.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:08 PM

11,181 posts, read 10,545,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
Still he sniffs - a lot more than most people do.

I don't actually think he's a cokehead, and he doesn't seem to have a cold.

Maybe it's just a nervous tic?
Is there such a thing, i.e., a repetitive deep sniffing tic? Serious question, I don't know.

But there's this:
https://twitter.com/ananavarro/statu...057600?lang=en

Old 10-09-2016, 10:09 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,954,839 times
Sarah Silverman complaining about Trump standing in her space and dominating her LOL

Trump truly thrashed her tonight. Hillary ran off licking her wounds.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:09 PM

10,095 posts, read 5,746,443 times
CNN is reporting Clinton won the debate LOL

Old 10-09-2016, 10:10 PM

51,655 posts, read 25,873,331 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
In the mean time, WikiLeaks has more to come,
Let me guess. Assange is promising Alex Jones a November surprise.

Might this be the time to mention that Clinton didn't collapse on stage, have a coughing fit, show signs of Parkinson's Disease...

4,344 posts, read 5,803,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
The majority of promises/ intentions made by all candidates require an Act of Congress and funding.

Sometimes Congress won't play ball even when the majority and POTUS are aligned by party.

And some initiatives are never pursued, once elected.

No POTUS has ever fulfilled all promises/ intentions.

No matter who is elected, only thing certain is that some of their campaign words will haunt them and some intentions/ promises will not be realized. And sometimes that's not a bad thing.
True. I just hate candidates making promises when they don't have all the information. That's like me promising my kids their dad will be home by Date X from a deployment and he really doesn't come home until 3-4 days after. It's beyond our control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
I doubt it. Trump has been opposed to all alcohol and drugs his entire life.
Yep. His brother was an alcoholic and died from it. Just like my uncle swore off drinking just a single beer after his brother passed from drinking himself to death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
I've been in plenty of locker rooms, and yes a few men indulge in this kind of talk and worse, but most do not...The ones that did, I wanted nothing to do with....
Sadly this is true. My husband witnessed it himself. Some women do it too. Graham Allen summed it up beautifully in this video today. https://www.facebook.com/TheDailyRan...4/?pnref=story

5,940 posts, read 3,578,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrganicSmallHome View Post
Who told you that? FOX News? The Drudge Report? Who do you think you are to tell me I'm not a patriot? Too bad that you hate your fellow Americans, while thinking a lying scumbag--who would just as soon spit on you as look at you--is somehow a "true" patriot, and that you aligning yourself with such a person somehow makes you more "patriotic" than me. You're delusional. There's no other word for it.

Great speech. Enforces what you said in "To bad you hate your fellow Americans." But wait.....isn't that speech a hate your fellow Americans that support Trump, another fellow American? Or do you mean we are free to choose which Americans we can hate? I can see why you like Hillary and not Trump. You think alike. Its OK to hate Deplorable Americans, right?

30,297 posts, read 23,777,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Can't rep you yet again, so acknowledging here. I can't get enough of this little sound byte. Besides, I enjoy envisioning butthurt Hillary lap dogs yelling at their TVs after he said it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections