Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who won the 2nd debate
Trump 197 51.98%
Tie 30 7.92%
Clinton 152 40.11%
Voters: 379. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2016, 10:28 PM

27,143 posts, read 15,318,187 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmountains View Post
Clinton's annoying smile is saying: the moderators are with me, I'll be fine.

Hillary's smiles are easy to see that they are of a guilty liar.
Classic example thereof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-09-2016, 10:28 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
Did you see Bills face when Trump was talking about the women there that he said Bill had assaulted and she had attacked for them saying so? Precious. And she didn't deny it.

I'm not paying attention to Bill, he isn't running for office. Why are you?

The candidate, Trump, bragged about assaulting women. Sick sick sick.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:29 PM

6,738 posts, read 2,909,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
If by "dominated', you mean predatorily stalked, that's a creepy premise.
You'll feel better after a good nights sleep and awake to realize Big don kicked her corrupt azz from pillar to post... Deal with it...

1,360 posts, read 1,391,212 times
Quote:
He bragged about assaulting women!
Can you enlighten us to where in that transcription he assaulted a woman? What I read sounded like two guys bragging.

Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,133,597 times
alpha nets will fact check things like "i was in the senate" =True and pretend she is golden

Old 10-09-2016, 10:30 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,962,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
Trump had two shining moments of real statesmanship tonight. First, when he apologized on live TV for his "locker room talk" at the very beginning of the debate. (And it was a real apology, not a pseudo-apology as Hillary did when she said her use of a private server was a "mistake" and "she wouldn't do it again.) And second at the very end when both candidates were asked to name something about their opponent that they admired. Trump said he admired Hillary because she doesn't quit. The best Hillary could do was say she admired Trump's children. Hillary showed her pettiness by her inability to come up with a personal trait of Trump's that she admires.

This was the best answer, and only real answer, he had. This was a good response by him.

13,778 posts, read 9,662,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Not to mention, lied through his teeth about everything he opened his mouth about. But despite all that, he did what he came to do - he got his message across to his base. He stopped the bleeding, and that was exactly what he needed to do. He reassured his cult, and that was really the best he could have expected to come away with. He actually did a much better job than I would have expected.
That's a pretty fair assessment. He just doubled down on everything he's been saying since he started and did not refute one thing. Just reinforced it. His base is assembling now for a group circle ****. They have a smile and that 1000 yard vacant look of bliss in their eyes. It was a Trump Epiphany. We'll need to set up political trauma centers for counseling after the election for them.

23,856 posts, read 13,749,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by biscuitmom View Post
Is there such a thing, i.e., a repetitive deep sniffing tic? Serious question, I don't know.
Oh, I think just about anything can become a tic. Just read somewhere about a woman who had a nervous habit of pulling her own hair and eating it. Had to have surgery to remove the hairball, because it wouldn't digest...

Since there doesn't seem to be any physical cause, then tic is my guess. Like people who compulsively clear their throat when they're under stress.

Old 10-09-2016, 10:31 PM

1,869 posts, read 1,337,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
That was happening to a friend of mine's mom just before she died. I'm serious. Flies were landing on her!
Haha....Trump is going to win this debate! Hillary knows it already!

Old 10-09-2016, 10:31 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,572,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
You're absolutely right. I got my health insurance license in 2002, but I soon became very emotional and frustrated because of the number of people who couldn't find affordable insurance. It's like telling someone, "Sorry, but your life isn't really as important as profits."

People think he won because he didn't have a complete meltdown. He not only acted like a bully and was on the attack for most of the 90 minutes, he didn't answer the questions.

His lack of knowledge on foreign policy is astonishing. I mean, when a journalist has to explain foreign policy strategy to a presidential candidate, you know there's a problem.

Is Trump "Kicking" her butt sexual assault also? Being on the "Attack" is good. Hillary tried it and failed. She started it off with an attack, or did you miss that part? Trump finished it, and did it well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections