Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2016, 10:53 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
That's how they were trained, but in the end it's ultimately sexism.
If you were older or paid more attention you'd remember that Clinton supporters in 2008 were called racist for supporting her instead of Obama.

Turning gender or race into a divisive weapon to try to swing votes is what deplorables do.

35,703 posts, read 21,063,743 times
they have no real reason- they- the investigators of congress- pinged her at fault-- spun it as if they had NOTHING to do with Benghazi either- no generals took the fall- and then they started on the emails, when that did not stick.
The emails I asked several times- how nobody in years did NOT know she was not "hilly@ st dpt.gov" and sent her emails anyhow,,, how the ethics and internal affairs never checked,,, how they come up with the crazy notions re classified but reg. public has NO clue ho that is really done, they just assume-
I think people just must blame someone,,, like the Mexicans made us lose all our jobs, Muslims are all terrorists and Obama is to blame for all the rest

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
This is a lot different versus Obama.
I don't know about a LOT different. I mean if you don't like Obama, it's because you're a racist, and if you don't like Hillary, it's because you're a sexist.

Different but really the same. Basically an attempt to silence critics.

Same playbook, different page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
That is an unintelligent answer that indicates either lazy thinking or an inability to think beyond the superficial.
Can't help it. He/she was trained that way...

Old 11-04-2016, 10:54 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Better yet...why do so many Americans hate CNN?

Old 11-04-2016, 10:55 AM

1,640 posts, read 795,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
If you were older or paid more attention you'd remember that Clinton supporters in 2008 were called racist for supporting her instead of Obama.

Turning gender or race into a divisive weapon to try to swing votes is what deplorables do.
The fact is that sexism is alive and well in America. The fact is that racism is alive and well in America. Denying that it plays out in society is absurd. But, that's what people do. It's amazing.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:56 AM

1,043 posts, read 899,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Considering Republicans hated on Obama just as much, Hillary shouldn't take it personal. They can't help it - that's who they are.

Mick
Hate to break it to you. It's not just Republicans that hate that woman.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:57 AM

78,432 posts, read 60,613,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
Considering Republicans hated on Obama just as much, Hillary shouldn't take it personal. They can't help it - that's who they are.

Mick
I'm an independent and myself and several of my leftwing friends despise Hillary because she's a corporate shill that took part in pushing off-shoring and hurting US workers. One of her only redeeming features (cause she's only a democrat on social issues) is that her opponent is a slightly bigger POS than she is.

I can understand the logic of picking her instead of Trump...but the broken clock that is the Republicans is right twice a day and actual thinking democrats are extremely worried about her corporatist ways.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:58 AM

1,327 posts, read 723,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
That is an unintelligent answer that indicates either lazy thinking or an inability to think beyond the superficial.
You're being way too kind. These deplorable leftists love using the race card, the bigotry card, whatever false narrative they can use rather than the obvious truth of not approving of a hillary clinton because she's a dishonest, criminal, borderline psychopath. I'd love to see Condi Rice as president. Gee, black and female.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:59 AM

29,498 posts, read 14,656,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
That's how they were trained, but in the end it's ultimately sexism.

Far from it. I really don't care what color or gender (can I say that word now in this PC world) the POTUS is. Her ideas for this country and mine just do not align. I won't even go into the other things.

Old 11-04-2016, 10:59 AM

4,040 posts, read 2,557,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
I'm an independent and myself and several of my leftwing friends despise Hillary because she's a corporate shill that took part in pushing off-shoring and hurting US workers. One of her only redeeming features (cause she's only a democrat on social issues) is that her opponent is a slightly bigger POS than she is.

I can understand the logic of picking her instead of Trump...but the broken clock that is the Republicans is right twice a day and actual thinking democrats are extremely worried about her corporatist ways.

Can't be a bunch of those out there...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.