Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2016, 11:01 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,198,272 times

Advertisements

Of course many people hate the Clintons -- A decades-long smear campaign on AM hate radio, Fox News, Drudge, e-mail chain letters and crank rightwing websites has taken its toll. As they say, if you repeat lies and innuendo long enough people accept them as facts.

The Republican Party used to stand for integrity, family values and law and order. Those principles are long gone and have been replaced by dirty mudslinging and voter suppression. They have become a trash party of tabloid politics.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:01 AM

25,303 posts, read 21,558,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I'm pretty liberal, I do like Obama. I really don't like Hillary. I would've voted for literally anybody else, but alas this year is the year of the third party I suppose.

Hillary is pretty unhinged and reckless. She seems to have an entitlement to sell us out at her own whim, I hate that. And she gets away with it.
I liked Obama too for a while...but now with him hard selling Hillary when he knows she's corrupt, it just makes him look bad.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:04 AM

29,807 posts, read 14,858,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
You're being way too kind. These deplorable leftists love using the race card, the bigotry card, whatever false narrative they can use rather than the obvious truth of not approving of a hillary clinton because she's a dishonest, criminal, borderline psychopath. I'd love to see Condi Rice as president. Gee, black and female.

And if not POTUS at least back into the game. Wonder how things would have played out had it been Rice/Pence ?

1,640 posts, read 799,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
Far from it. I really don't care what color or gender (can I say that word now in this PC world) the POTUS is. Her ideas for this country and mine just do not align. I won't even go into the other things.
Her ideas vs his no ideas? The republicans could have chosen Kasich, a good man, but they didn't. Instead they chose the least qualified buffoon on the ticket. Why is that? He has no policy to speak of. His ideas are out of touch and dated. All he has is sexism and racism. That is what he's tapping into. Sorry if you guys don't like hearing that truth, but it is the truth.

And for Hillary- from the begging with that moron reported who never offered the apology he promised during whitewater it has been about her moving out of the traditional gender role and taking the lead. Her body of work is unmatched and all of these stupid accusation amount to nothing. Of course, nobody in this thread will know any differently because being informed takes effort and do people really want to be informed? Probably not. it's not necessary for this election cycle.

78,922 posts, read 61,113,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
The fact is that sexism is alive and well in America. The fact is that racism is alive and well in America. Denying that it plays out in society is absurd. But, that's what people do. It's amazing.
So Bernie Sanders supporters are sexist for not liking Hillary and being upset with how she hijacked the nomination process?

Because that's what you're telling us. Anyone that doesn't like Hillary is sexist.

I don't know which is worse, the broken logic or the general offensiveness of bandying that phrase about like a weapon.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:06 AM

1,640 posts, read 799,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
And if not POTUS at least back into the game. Wonder how things would have played out had it been Rice/Pence ?
Rice was quiet and did not shake the pot. It's easy to wish that was at the top of the ticket because it will never be. The person to break that glass ceiling has to be tough as nails and I cannot imagine a stronger human being than HRC.

2,093 posts, read 1,935,243 times
Because she is a horrible human being who is only out for herself? And she's married to a slime-ball?

4,040 posts, read 2,570,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
Her ideas vs his no ideas? The republicans could have chosen Kasich, a good man, but they didn't. Instead they chose the least qualified buffoon on the ticket. Why is that? He has no policy to speak of. His ideas are out of touch and dated. All he has is sexism and racism. That is what he's tapping into. Sorry if you guys don't like hearing that truth, but it is the truth.

And for Hillary- from the begging with that moron reported who never offered the apology he promised during whitewater it has been about her moving out of the traditional gender role and taking the lead. Her body of work is unmatched and all of these stupid accusation amount to nothing. Of course, nobody in this thread will know any differently because being informed takes effort and do people really want to be informed? Probably not. it's not necessary for this election cycle.
Do tell.

Please elaborate on her body of work.

Old 11-04-2016, 11:07 AM

35,831 posts, read 21,211,486 times
As a woman in a man's world- I get why some men don't like a woman boss- INSIDE there is a little voice condemning her for anything possible- she is NO Joan of arc, or Mother Theresa- she plays dirty pool- just like the rest- NOWAY is govt and politics NOT dirty for all of them -- I bet a years salary on that

Old 11-04-2016, 11:08 AM

26,694 posts, read 14,625,980 times
I hate her policies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections