Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2016, 12:19 PM

13,619 posts, read 21,429,136 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassy Fae View Post
That is so ridiculous. did you actually read it in full?

And sorry, it's the words out of Trumps mouth. He wants to ban an ethnicity. That is racist. There is no way to argue it any differently. You can point to all the conspiracy theories and accusations you want. All we need to know about Trump and racism and sexism will come from trump himself.
and what ethnicity would that be?

Old 11-04-2016, 12:28 PM

29,667 posts, read 14,776,541 times
[quote=Cassy Fae;46062883]
[/i]
We already deport criminal aliens. Second- keep out immigrants who are not vetted- From Trump "a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States".

He doesn't discuss how he plans on paying for it and he doesn't discuss the vast implications of banning a race.
This is not immigration policy.

I find it much better than bringing in the proposed 65,000 Syrian refugees her first term. And that is just her first term. Who's paying for them ? As far as the Islamic faith, let's just say I'm not a fan. Those that are here and keep it to themselves, I have no problems with. Those that would try to adopt Sharia law...well let's just say they have no business being here.

You want the government to stay out of it by having the government insert itself into the decisions made by women and families? I don't get it.

Not sure what you mean here. I'm pro choice, how is that inserting government control ?

[i]
There is nothing to see at all. His grasp on foreign policy is...well there doesn't seem to be a grasp. End the nuclear Iran deal? Over what, 1.4 billion? Are you kidding? As I mentioned in another thread you don't think stripping the money from the sepah is a good thing? They were central in the Iran army and loved the sanctions. It funded them. That opportunity is now gone. You don't think bringing Iran back into the western fold to allow foreign investment, and ultimately influence, is a good thing? That we have at least some access to the country is a good thing. Trump's pov is ignorant and dangerous.

That is not foreign policy.

The rest is more of the same.
[i]

We have no business meddling in that region to begin with. It is one futile campaign after another, costing U.S. lives and money. And what for ? If there were zero natural resources in that region , do you really think we would be there ? I understand your point about at least having some access to Iran, but at what expense ? Personally we should just pull out of that region, I know if that happens they would escalate their in fighting to who knows what proportions.
quote]

Old 11-04-2016, 12:33 PM

78,712 posts, read 60,892,997 times
Quote:
And they don't go "EXCUSE ME i'M TALKING" I've never seen them do that to each other. They don't.
Pizza!

Old 11-04-2016, 12:36 PM

772 posts, read 392,130 times
S--O TIRED OF THE SEXISM CARD!!!!~!~

The Democratic party practices division politics. Woman against Man, Old against Young, Black against White etc...

I think one's opinion depends on how long you've been watching the Clinton Crime family.

I AM A WOMAN, and I don't like HILL-LIE-RY, it has nothing to do with sexism! I watched the Clintons get away with murder since the White Water days. The Clinton White House was plagued with scandals to the point where they impeached Bill Clinton! I also remember Hillary never behaved as a First Lady, she was always at the Capital demanding Congress do what she wanted and she wasn't even an elected official!

Let's not forget the mysterious death of Ron Brown (Secretary of Commerce).

I remember the Congress petitioning the Clintons to return the furniture they stole from the White House at the end of Bill's Presidency!

Hillary woman or no woman sells out the US to the highest bidder, especially the Saudi's. Is it a coincidence her closest assistant Huma is a Saudi. If she's such a champion of women, why doesn't she refuse to take money from countries like Saudi Arabia who disrespect and abuse women. Hillary cares about her pocket and obtaining power.

Hillary is corrupt, greedy, power hungry, and psychopathic liar. Listen to her speeches she says one thing and contradicts what she said in her next speech.

I know several women who share my feelings about Hillary.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:36 PM

1,640 posts, read 798,501 times
Post directed to scarabchuck - I understand that people don't want refugees here, but the fact of the matter is that children are dying and suffering in the world over. We can't just do nothing. What kind of people would that make us? Where is the compassion?

Right in trumps website that you quoted here he says he wants to limit the options for women. He wants to insert himself, he wants to insert pro-life judges into the decision-making of women when it comes to their reproduction. That is the government inserting itself.

Leaving the middle east alone entirely is also a very dangerous position to take. As I mentioned in another thread the social evolution of the middle east is happening now. There are civil wars all over the place. It's a fight between religious zealots and an educated populace. If left on it's own the likes of Isis can take hold. We've seen how dangerous that can be. It's not as if we could insulate ourselves from other nations. This is a globalized world now. We need a thoughtful and sensitive strategy.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:37 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,244,717 times
Quote:
That's how they were trained, but in the end it's ultimately sexism.
Total nonsense.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:38 PM

4,040 posts, read 2,566,039 times
Cassy you going to address the lies that you repeatedly claim don't exist and no one can cite?

Just wondering if you meant what you said or if you just like making ridiculous claims?

Old 11-04-2016, 12:39 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,525,435 times
Quote:
I understand that people don't want refugees here, but the fact of the matter is that children are dying and suffering in the world over. We can't just do nothing. What kind of people that make us? Where is the compassion?

Right in trumps website that you quoted here he says he wants to limit the options for women. He wants to insert himself, he wants to insert pro-life judges into the decision-making of women when it comes to their reproduction. That is the government inserting itself.

Leaving the middle east alone entirely is also a very dangerous position to take. As I mentioned in another thread the social evolution of the middle east is happening now. There are civil wars all over the place. It's a fight between religious zealots and an educated populace. If left on it's own the likes of Isis can take hold. We've seen how dangerous that can be. It's not as if we could insulate ourselves from other nations. This is a globalized world now. We need a thoughtful and sensitive strategy.
I guess you want American cities to look like this

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/11/04...ww.google.com/

Old 11-04-2016, 12:40 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,904,129 times
I can't speak for others, but for myself? I don't hate her, but I do both detest and despise her.
1. Her sense of entitlement.
2. Her arrogance.
3. Her dishonesty.
4. Her hypocrisy
5. Her blatant pandering.
6. Her stand on illegals.
7. Her willingness to disregard policy and established rules, but demand those below her obey them.
The list can go on.

Old 11-04-2016, 12:46 PM

29,667 posts, read 14,776,541 times
Quote:
I understand that people don't want refugees here, but the fact of the matter is that children are dying and suffering in the world over. We can't just do nothing. What kind of people that make us? Where is the compassion?

We have our own issues. Solve these before we become the worlds baby sitter. Seems like a better place for them would be the wealthy countries that share their Ideology like Saudi Arabia, UAE , Bahrain, & Qatar.

And that is why I didn't say I was on board with him on that.

Leaving the middle east alone entirely is also a very dangerous position to take. As I mentioned in another thread the social evolution of the middle east is happening now. There are civil wars all over the place. It's a fight between religious zealots and an educated populace. If left on it's own the likes of Isys can take hold. We've seen how dangerous that can be. It's not as if we could insulate ourselves from other nations. This is a globalized world now. We need a thoughtful and sensitive strategy.

Indeed it is. But what good have we done ? We've been meddling in that region since the '20's , and in 96 years where has that gotten us ? We either withdraw or go in and take over fully and completely and that wouldn't good now would it ? That region has been in turmoil for 3000 years, what makes us think we can do something about it ?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections