Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2016, 04:15 PM

21,484 posts, read 10,591,140 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Financialguy View Post
Ol' clinton never had the path. It's one of the most delicious things about this election. She never, ever had a chance. Some of us knew that and said as much here and were roundly ridiculed for it. Oh well.
I have to admit I thought Hillary would win with her Blue Wall, and a huge turnout of Hispanics. What I didn't count on was that so many of those Hispanics were voting for Trump. And double the black vote for Trump over Romney (and probably every other Republican candidate since Nixon).

I think they're tired of the BLM, the flood of workers to compete for an ever decreasing pool of jobs, and the PC culture and safe spaces. If there was a better salesperson, then maybe they would have voted for the Democrat. But Hillary Clinton has too many negatives.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:16 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,671,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Oh, hubris.

It's wonderful when victory is all but assured, and you've concluded it will happen by basing everything on empirical, concrete evidence. Nevertheless, defeat stings twice as much when all of your hopes of victory were primarily based on nothing but dreams and wishful thinking.

I guess we shall see on Tuesday what happens, but threads like this are such a gamble.

Damn, does it sting twice as bad! Bwhahahahahahaha!

Old 11-12-2016, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Fox News will be even better on Tuesday night. And all day Wednesday.

Actually CNN was the best!

Their ratings went up Wed., Thurs., & Friday over all the rest.

It was pure awesome entertainment.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes! And on Tuesday night I plan to watch Faux News fully enjoying their deliciously bitter tears.

I propose a fun little drinking game (with your drink of choice) for the event:

1 shot for each time a Faux News panelist says "emails" and/or "server"
2 shots for each time a Faux News panelist says "rigged"
3 shots if Trump says the words "I concede"

Rather sobering, wasn't it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections