Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-08-2016, 01:26 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,480,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump needs to win all the swing states and then turn a blue state red in order to win
he needs a miracle in other words

Old 11-12-2016, 10:48 AM

34,075 posts, read 17,119,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So, the polls are showing that Hillary has been dropping for two weeks now, a full week before the FBI announced it was reopening its espionage investigation against Hillary.

Voter turnout, especially among minorities has not been good for Hillary in the early voting, not a good sign, most of the early voting took place before the FBI's announcement.

So we know the numbers don't look good for Hillary, but what about the mood of voters.

Two weeks ago all we saw from the Democrats was that the election was over. Now, there is a very different feeling coming from the democrats, a feeling of desperation.

We can see that the mood of the mainstream media has shifted, as the media is covering more of the negative stories about Hillary in the past week.

We can see that many democrats are grasping at straws, some in the media are rewriting old stories in an effort to find something, anything to attack Trump.

We're seeing the Hillary supporters on here posting the same duplicate threads over, and over as they desperately look for anything to move the spotlight away from Hillary's sinking campaign. I've seen more delicate threads posted on here this week, than I have in the last month.

There is no denying it, the mood has dramatically changed, the democrats are completely on the defensive.

They are hoping Hillary can make it to election day without anymore information is released, leading to a catastrophic loss, or indictment.

Hillary, and her supporters cannot take anymore, one more serious leak, one more FBI revelation, and it's all over, there will be no possible chance of her winning.

We are on the brink, it's almost over, we went from Hillary has already won, to she is circling the drain, and is about to go down.
protest song there's something happening here - Bing video

Old 11-12-2016, 01:39 PM

2,508 posts, read 3,410,249 times
What happened to the posters here who claimed that Trump supporters will be in hysterics and rioting after Nov. 8? It seems their predictions were quite off target and that their liberal news groups were the ones doing the spinning.

Perhaps liberals were out-conned by their own con artists.

Old 11-12-2016, 03:51 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,105,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern435 View Post
What happened to the posters here who claimed that Trump supporters will be in hysterics and rioting after Nov. 8? It seems their predictions were quite off target and that their liberal news groups were the ones doing the spinning.

Perhaps liberals were out-conned by their own con artists.

What about the posters that tried to ridicule me after Comey made his announcement.

What about the poster that said he was going to bookmark this page so he could come back after the election to troll me?

Old 11-12-2016, 03:56 PM

14,959 posts, read 12,173,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Hillary has the path to 270. Trump does not. And, that, my friend, is what matters.
Apparently she didn't.

Old 11-12-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Park View Post
Sounds like you are spinning it to put on a brave face.

The race has tightened, but all indications suggest not only will Hillary win, but will win with a very comfortable margin.

Your fantasy about Democrats in despair might make you feel better, but it is just wishful thinking on your part.
What a difference a week makes......

Old 11-12-2016, 03:59 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,903 times
Ol' clinton never had the path. It's one of the most delicious things about this election. She never, ever had a chance. Some of us knew that and said as much here and were roundly ridiculed for it. Oh well.

Old 11-12-2016, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Yes! And on Tuesday night I plan to watch Faux News fully enjoying their deliciously bitter tears.

I propose a fun little drinking game (with your drink of choice) for the event:

1 shot for each time a Faux News panelist says "emails" and/or "server"
2 shots for each time a Faux News panelist says "rigged"
3 shots if Trump says the words "I concede"
My guess would be that you didn't get a lot of drinking done on election night, LOL.

So what DID you do with all that unrequited gloating?

Old 11-12-2016, 04:04 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,107,950 times
What's funny is that libs are revising history now and saying the electoral map favors Republicans

Old 11-12-2016, 04:10 PM

1,327 posts, read 723,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
My guess would be that you didn't get a lot of drinking done on election night, LOL.

So what DID you do with all that unrequited gloating?
cali must have left the building or retreated to her safe space. A lot of people seem to have left as of 11/9.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections