Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-05-2016, 07:51 PM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattks View Post
That CNN projection does not include yellow state votes. Hillary only has to win one swing state to win, Trump basically has to win them all.

Edit: on to the OPs question, I do agree that the mood has changed. I think as more people see Hillary as corrupt, Trump will do better and better.
OK, I'll give the CNN updated projection though it is pure BS based on right wing robopolls mostly. Now, Trumpies have been in the echo chamber and may not have heard that Latinos in Nevada blew the lid off the thing in early voting and Trump will be losing by about 6 points there. Add that to CNN and it's all over. My guess is that Clinton has both Florida (latinos) and NC (educated people) in the bag already too so it's going to be an early call.

Old 11-05-2016, 07:57 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
This is actually a VERY good thing for Hillary. It shakes those who are complacent about her win into making certain that they get out and vote for her.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:01 PM

8,498 posts, read 4,563,867 times
The mood has swung once again. Things were moving in Trump's direction in the immediate days after the FBI got involved in the election. With no real concrete news on the RC emails since Comey's announcement, things for Clinton have been stabilizing with her support rebounding a bit. Race will likely remain tighter than it was two weeks ago but still advantage Clinton at this time.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:03 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
The attempt on Trump's life tonight really is the final sign that the dems are losing hope, and are resorting to the most desperate measures.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:04 PM

12,547 posts, read 9,938,955 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
The attempt on Trump's life tonight really is the final sign that the dems are losing hope, and are resorting to the most desperate measures.
We can only pray that this wasn't set up by Hillary's cronies.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:04 PM

12,016 posts, read 12,764,116 times
The mood is very tense, people are afraid that Trump has a chance to win.

The mood in this forum is also tense

Old 11-05-2016, 08:11 PM

1,217 posts, read 1,226,583 times
Quote:
I heard it was one of the die-hard republicans that don't want to vote for him and can't vote Hillary.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:36 PM

3,197 posts, read 5,377,042 times
The mood has changed more in favor of Clinton, IMO. The recent FBI email investigation has backfired against Trump/Republicans. They're the ones now seemingly deeply involved in establishment corruption and collusion. New complaints are being filed almost daily against the FBI for interfering with a presidential election. I think this hits a cord with undecideds, indies and dems sitting on the fence. The ruthlessness of the GOP has been exposed and it's a call to vote them down.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:43 PM

12,390 posts, read 7,098,861 times
I can see the Hillary supporters are desperately posting in here say how well she is doing, despite that fact that she is dropping in the polls, and states that Hillary thought she had locked up, are not in play.

Old 11-05-2016, 08:48 PM

30,639 posts, read 18,235,725 times
Quote:
So, the polls are showing that Hillary has been dropping for two weeks now, a full week before the FBI announced it was reopening its espionage investigation against Hillary.

Voter turnout, especially among minorities has not been good for Hillary in the early voting, not a good sign, most of the early voting took place before the FBI's announcement.

So we know the numbers don't look good for Hillary, but what about the mood of voters.

Two weeks ago all we saw from the Democrats was that the election was over. Now, there is a very different feeling coming from the democrats, a feeling of desperation.

We can see that the mood of the mainstream media has shifted, as the media is covering more of the negative stories about Hillary in the past week.

We can see that many democrats are grasping at straws, some in the media are rewriting old stories in an effort to find something, anything to attack Trump.

We're seeing the Hillary supporters on here posting the same duplicate threads over, and over as they desperately look for anything to move the spotlight away from Hillary's sinking campaign. I've seen more delicate threads posted on here this week, than I have in the last month.

There is no denying it, the mood has dramatically changed, the democrats are completely on the defensive.

They are hoping Hillary can make it to election day without anymore information is released, leading to a catastrophic loss, or indictment.

Hillary, and her supporters cannot take anymore, one more serious leak, one more FBI revelation, and it's all over, there will be no possible chance of her winning.

We are on the brink, it's almost over, we went from Hillary has already won, to she is circling the drain, and is about to go down.

Yep, the mood is most evident on my FB newsfeed, which is dominated by leftists loons (blame my "friends" on the college days). Just a few weeks ago they were, and quite angrily/joyfully so stating that "YOU [the GOP] deserve this." They are now silent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections