Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2016, 10:21 AM

1,043 posts, read 900,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
Because he could is not an answer when it comes to someone who claims he wants to make America great. If he really believed in that, he would have been doing it all along. The only thing he cares about his lining his own pockets, and it will be what he continues to do after the election - of course it won't be as President, but he even admits that he looks at the campaign as a profit-making venture. Not that he's making a huge profit, which is of course the same as his other businesses, but he's still funneling the donations of others into his own pockets.
Wow - you got some breaking news there!

All the news sources I read are that Trump has spent close to $100M of his own money during the election. But you got some inside sources I would assume to say otherwise.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:25 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,235,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker501 View Post
Wow - you got some breaking news there!

All the news sources I read are that Trump has spent close to $100M of his own money during the election. But you got some inside sources I would assume to say otherwise.
A large portion of his donations have been in kind - charging the campaign for use of Trump properties and his private plane, etc. And he's paid millions in reimbursements to his kids.

https://newrepublic.com/minutes/1364...ald-trump-kids

Old 11-06-2016, 10:29 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,124,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
So, the polls are showing that Hillary has been dropping for two weeks now, a full week before the FBI announced it was reopening its espionage investigation against Hillary.

Voter turnout, especially among minorities has not been good for Hillary in the early voting, not a good sign, most of the early voting took place before the FBI's announcement.

So we know the numbers don't look good for Hillary, but what about the mood of voters.

Two weeks ago all we saw from the Democrats was that the election was over. Now, there is a very different feeling coming from the democrats, a feeling of desperation.

We can see that the mood of the mainstream media has shifted, as the media is covering more of the negative stories about Hillary in the past week.

We can see that many democrats are grasping at straws, some in the media are rewriting old stories in an effort to find something, anything to attack Trump.

We're seeing the Hillary supporters on here posting the same duplicate threads over, and over as they desperately look for anything to move the spotlight away from Hillary's sinking campaign. I've seen more delicate threads posted on here this week, than I have in the last month.

There is no denying it, the mood has dramatically changed, the democrats are completely on the defensive.

They are hoping Hillary can make it to election day without anymore information is released, leading to a catastrophic loss, or indictment.

Hillary, and her supporters cannot take anymore, one more serious leak, one more FBI revelation, and it's all over, there will be no possible chance of her winning.

We are on the brink, it's almost over, we went from Hillary has already won, to she is circling the drain, and is about to go down.
I am glad. Like I have posted a number of times before, any impression that Hillary will coast would have resulted in a turnout disaster for the Dems, since her supporters have a large component of anti-Trumps who could easily persuade themselves to stay home if Trump ain't gonna win anyway.

However, with the outcome in jeopardy, the anti-Trumps will come out with zest to stop Trump.

So, thanks, Jim Comey. x2. Amen.

Mick

Old 11-06-2016, 10:29 AM

12,391 posts, read 7,105,968 times
It's interesting to see the dems scrambling, and clinging to any sign that Hillary can hold on a couple of mrore days, and eke out a win.

Old 11-06-2016, 10:37 AM

6,419 posts, read 8,285,865 times
I'm adding this thread to my topics so I can re-read it on election night. So many bold claims and predictions made without any actual evidence.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
I'm adding this thread to my topics so I can re-read it on election night. So many bold claims and predictions made without any actual evidence.
What bold claims?

Are the polls evidence? Because the polls show a close race, where either candidate can win.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:25 PM

18,037 posts, read 27,488,141 times
Quote:
So, the polls are showing that Hillary has been dropping for two weeks now, a full week before the FBI announced it was reopening its espionage investigation against Hillary. .
Actually, it's not happened that way at all.

What's happened is that Donald Trump has come up and the msm/pop-culture/clinton campaign machine has refused to actually move Crooked Hillary Clinton off of her 45-46% pedestal.

Old 11-06-2016, 01:54 PM

6,419 posts, read 8,285,865 times
FBI: Review of new emails doesn't change conclusion on Clinton - CNNPolitics.com

LMAO

Old 11-06-2016, 01:57 PM

4,996 posts, read 2,448,710 times
Quote:
So, the polls are showing that Hillary has been dropping for two weeks now, a full week before the FBI announced it was reopening its espionage investigation against Hillary.

Voter turnout, especially among minorities has not been good for Hillary in the early voting, not a good sign, most of the early voting took place before the FBI's announcement.

So we know the numbers don't look good for Hillary, but what about the mood of voters.

Two weeks ago all we saw from the Democrats was that the election was over. Now, there is a very different feeling coming from the democrats, a feeling of desperation.

We can see that the mood of the mainstream media has shifted, as the media is covering more of the negative stories about Hillary in the past week.

We can see that many democrats are grasping at straws, some in the media are rewriting old stories in an effort to find something, anything to attack Trump.

We're seeing the Hillary supporters on here posting the same duplicate threads over, and over as they desperately look for anything to move the spotlight away from Hillary's sinking campaign. I've seen more delicate threads posted on here this week, than I have in the last month.

There is no denying it, the mood has dramatically changed, the democrats are completely on the defensive.

They are hoping Hillary can make it to election day without anymore information is released, leading to a catastrophic loss, or indictment.

Hillary, and her supporters cannot take anymore, one more serious leak, one more FBI revelation, and it's all over, there will be no possible chance of her winning.

We are on the brink, it's almost over, we went from Hillary has already won, to she is circling the drain, and is about to go down.
Or not....https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAjYuAg?m=en-us

Old 11-06-2016, 06:03 PM

The fact that you dems are all breathing such a deep sigh of relief shows how much this hurts, and how panicked even the hardcore Hillary supporters were.

The problem is that the damage is already done, the people know Hillary is a corrupt politician, it's cemented in their minds. There is nothing to being Hillary back up from her drop, and there is not enough time even if there was.

Nothing has changed, Hillary is still damaged goods, and will be facing at least two criminal investigations, if not more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections