Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 01:39 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
Electors are incapable of lying?
Really reaching for a straw there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 01:39 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secchamps98 View Post
More Electors Get Death Threats From Hillary Voters » Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Imagine that...do we hear any condemnation from Dems? I am sure this would be front page news if things were reversed.

Ok, we condemn it, now what else can we do ? There are idiots in the world, of all colors, backgrounds, nationalities, etc. We Dems have them, so do you Reps.

We can complain and condemn until the cows come home and it won't change a thing.

Old 11-21-2016, 01:48 PM

25,940 posts, read 22,089,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why don't we hear anything from Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the Democrat leadership?
They are too busy recruiting these people and signing their paychecks to condemn them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
This is what I've been wondering for a while now with all the electors receiving threats and also the protests. It seems like they are enjoying the turmoil and are turning a blind eye to it all.
These threats are keeping them from getting the things they really need to deal with.
I am sure they are enjoying it. Hillary was promised this and she won't go down with any ease. Being backed by those who have a great deal to gain if she is elected............ We all know how the Clintons deal with people and death threats, well, deaths are it with more than 80 suspicious deaths of people in the way of the Clintons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Ok, we condemn it, now what else can we do ? There are idiots in the world, of all colors, backgrounds, nationalities, etc. We Dems have them, so do you Reps.

We can complain and condemn until the cows come home and it won't change a thing.
Which Democratic politicians have condemned the behavior? To condemn them separates yourself from them.

Old 11-21-2016, 02:56 PM

1,432 posts, read 1,091,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Sick -- at least Trump came out adamantly against his supporters doing anyone harm, unlike the Dem leadership that's gleefully egging all their racist, bigoted, intolerant and violent protestors on.
Well, if anything....I visualize the picture the scream when thinking of morons like this. Just think...they wear their Birkenstock, refuse to shower, spit always when they yell and point....and drive away in their Prius..

Old 11-21-2016, 03:38 PM

3,887 posts, read 5,745,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secchamps98 View Post
Well, if anything....I visualize the picture the scream when thinking of morons like this. Just think...they wear their Birkenstock, refuse to shower, spit always when they yell and point....and drive away in their Prius..
The issue is that those people are not the only ones causing issues, almost daily there are people claiming some kind of racial incident only to have the fact that they were lying come out days later and basically ignored by the media. Having the Democrat leaders push for more riots is not helping either, of course I think the average US citizen is not buying it any more which will stop the push from Soros and his people to create an election crisis but you never know. I personally think there are millions of HIllary voters that will join Trump voters in protests if the try to change the results.

Old 11-21-2016, 06:09 PM

11,904 posts, read 5,582,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
What has been the best slap in the face this election cycle... Alex Jones was found to be more credible than CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, FOX, MSNBC, Young Turks, BuzzFeed, Huffington Post, Media Matters and all the big corporate paid off town criers.
I wanted more than one source. When I got some, I admitted my error. I tried to be honest, rather than insist I was right, so what is the problem?

I still don't trust Alex Jones as a sole source, any more than I would trust the Daily Kos as a sole source, or pretty much any other outlet as a sole source. I have my opinions, but that doesn't mean I blindly trust anything and everything that supports them.

Is this how you always treat people who try to do the right thing?

Old 11-21-2016, 06:46 PM

19,719 posts, read 16,828,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Sick -- at least Trump came out adamantly against his supporters doing anyone harm, unlike the Dem leadership that's gleefully egging all their racist, bigoted, intolerant and violent protestors on.

What ???? What ???????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1fyFN-rXoU

You guys really only do see and hear what you want, don't you !

Old 11-21-2016, 07:23 PM

22,451 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
What ???? What ???????

You guys really only do see and hear what you want, don't you !

LOL! You think he should have given these vile protesters warm milk, cookies and a safe place? Or do you think he should let people walk all over him?

Yet, you see nothing wrong with all the butt hurt losers who are rioting because Hillary lost. Oh, the irony!

You guys really only do see and hear what you want, don't you?

Don---Trump is going to be our next president. You really need to suck it up and deal---just like those of us who didn't vote for Obama had to do. If you don't do so, you're going to have a very rough 4 years (hopefully 8 years) ahead of you.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:35 PM

26,469 posts, read 15,053,236 times
The Alt-Left is in full freak out mode.

Riots in the streets.

Death threats to Trump electors.

Demanding Hillary be above the laws of little people.

Silencing political speech from the right.

Old 11-21-2016, 07:43 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Why don't we hear anything from Obama, Hillary, Pelosi, Schumer, and the rest of the Democrat leadership?
To be fair Hillary lost and is out of the picture. I don't expect her to jump in front of the camera or issue a press release whenever some sub-group acts like me fools.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections