Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 09:32 PM

2,405 posts, read 1,444,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seagrape Grove View Post
If you can stomach listening to a professed Christian elector give an interview about her harassment click on this link at the 33:40 mark and listen to Dena DeCamp from FL.

http://www.trunews.com/listen/
Pfft. "Coordinated digital harassment"? What a special snowflake.
coordinated digital harassmentcoordinated digital harassment

Another claim with absolutely no proof. "They're harassing all of the electors".

If I claimed that you threatened to kill me unless I voted for Hillary, does that mean it happened?

Would the police act on that information?

Would a prosecutor indict you on that basis?

What would your response be?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2016, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
There are direct quotes from the electors interviewed. They have received death threats. "They are going to shove a gun down my throat and blow my brains out". So again, in your twisted, propagandist brain, you can say nobody threated to put him to death, just blow his brains out. So naturally to the twisted brain of a leftist, there was no death threat there, right
Couple of things.

I am not a "leftist".

And no, someone claiming they were threatened is not evidence that it happened - is it?

Got any proof that these attacks are real?

Let's see it.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:48 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,416,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OotsaPootsa View Post
Couple of things.

I am not a "leftist".

And no, someone claiming they were threatened is not evidence that it happened - is it?

Let's see it.
People who believe that other people are liars............are usually, themselves, unregenerate and habitual liars.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:51 PM

22,448 posts, read 11,972,828 times
Quote:
They are? Cite your evidence, please. Thanks!

Did someone tell you that, did you witness it, or is it just an unfounded assumption on your part?
Folks---don't take the bait. This poster always demands links from others as he is too lazy to do his own research. On top of that, if you pass along any links to him, he won't believe them. So, don't waste your time with him.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:51 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Couple of things.

I am not a "leftist".

Let's see it.
Here ya go.......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HiEyPFBa8

At the beginning of the video, there is a screen shot of the e mail.

At the end of the story, the elector states he hasn't pressed charges, so as not to ruin the futures of what may be some younger, irrationally thinking folks.

I'm sure that will not be "proof" enough for you. But whatever.

CN

Old 11-21-2016, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Folks---don't take the bait. This poster always demands links from others as he is too lazy to do his own research. On top of that, if you pass along any links to him, he won't believe them. So, don't waste your time with him.
I won't believe the contents of a link IF the linked "proof" doesn't prove what the claimant said it did.

Deal with it.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
I won't believe the contents of a link IF the linked "proof" doesn't prove what the claimant said it did.

Deal with it.
If you say so.

Old 11-21-2016, 09:58 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,725,739 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Yes, a troll, that is destined for ignore status.

But I figured I'd engage long enough for them to prove to the forum, what their true nature is.

CN

Old 11-21-2016, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Yes, a troll, that is destined for ignore status.

But I figured I'd engage long enough for them to prove to the forum, what their true nature is.

CN

I agree. Time to do some status "editing" myself, too, regarding that poster.

ETA: Done!

Old 11-21-2016, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Here ya go.......

www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5HiEyPFBa8

At the beginning of the video, there is a screen shot of the e mail.
Ooooo, a screen shot.

That proves it, huh?

See how that works?

Quote:
At the end of the story, the elector states he hasn't pressed charges, so as not to ruin the futures of what may be some younger, irrationally thinking folks.
How convenient, since who knows what a forensic investigation might discover about the source...?

Quote:
I'm sure that will not be "proof" enough for you. But whatever.
CN
You're right. Because a screen shot [proves zilch by itself. Want to try again?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections