Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Did Hillary Clinton have anything to do with Stein's Fund for Recount? Multiple Choice Poll
Sure. "and" She secretly donated to the fund 54 31.40%
Sure she did. Still being Crooked-Hillary 81 47.09%
No Way! 24 13.95%
The Russians had something to do with it. 2 1.16%
The election was hacked for sure, right? 4 2.33%
The Donaters to Stein's fund are about to get ripped off $$$$ Burned! 39 22.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2016, 06:56 AM

4,958 posts, read 2,237,018 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
Jill Stein went from, "A vote for Hillary is a vote for nuclear war!" to spearheading the most ridiculous long-shot and blatantly biased recount effort ever on Hillary Clinton's behalf. It's downright bizarre. Jill Stein went from being the sane non-warmongering truly liberal liberal alternative to being Hillary's personal little *****. She is doing untold damage to her own credibility and that of the Green Party as well. If she was also pursuing recounts in MN, NH and NV then she might at least salvage some self-respect and keep up appearances. Her failure to do so destroys any illusion. She is a fully owned and operated subsidiary, robot and proxy for the Clinton Campaign and the Clinton Foundation.

It's hard to put into words how disappointing this is, coming from somebody that thought she was legit. Was she lying to her supporters all along, or is this some weird case of bribery that has led her to completely betraying everyone who believed in her?
We may be incorrectly presuming that the recount effort is intended to delegitimize Trump or to reverse the election. Neither scenario tangibly benefits the Green Party. However, exposing Democratic Party sponsored voting fraud would severely damage a party that is currently in turmoil. The Green Party would tangibly benefit from that.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:08 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Are you kidding? Ashamed? This is how they roll.

This "recount" is nothing more than a way to delay those states' certification of the results so that those electors can't cast their votes when the EC meets in a few weeks.

They know Trump will be sworn in, anyway, but the crybabies can try to control the narrative the way they always do, for the next four years. Trump will have been "selected" just as they whined that GWB was "selected" (which anyone who actually READ the SC decision knows is NOT true) when, in fact, the process will have worked exactly as it was intended to work.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:09 AM

12,687 posts, read 6,733,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad_Jasper View Post
We may be incorrectly presuming that the recount effort is intended to delegitimize Trump or to reverse the election. Neither scenario tangibly benefits the Green Party. However, exposing Democratic Party sponsored voting fraud would severely damage a party that is currently in turmoil. The Green Party would tangibly benefit from that.
Specifically only targeting states that Trump won by narrow margins, and those states Electoral count just happening to total up to precisely the total Hillary needs to overturn the election results -- those two things kinda kill that theory.

There's the outside chance that Jill Stein is trying to con the Dems into uncovering their own voting fraud, but I doubt many people would believe that this was her intent all along. Efforts do not seem to be targeted at voting fraud, at least I see no indication of that.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:15 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,259,424 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Why aren't we curious to how much voter fraud is in California where over half the drivers don't even have car insurance?

Even if 500,000 votes were thrown out, Hillary would still win but the world would see how voter fraud has reached record levels where only one party controls every aspect of the voting process.
So sue for an audit. Trump keeps screaming and tweeting about it, but isn't doing anything.

Typical Trump. All talk. All lies. No action. Because he knows he lost the popular vote--he's angry.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:24 AM

4,504 posts, read 3,030,811 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ditto.

I mean really, Trump is screaming the vote is rigged, well lets take a look!
Let's take a look at this:

Trump is screaming the vote is rigged. Hillary is screaming that to question the results is un-American, treasonous, blah blah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Didn't Trump win the super bowl of elections?

Overall he's much more happier than Hillary.

Much much much more happier.
Why yes, indeed he did.

Looks like the loser left can't handle it.

I really just can't get enough of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Sf...ature=youtu.be

Old 11-29-2016, 07:36 AM

1,180 posts, read 777,978 times
Question I STILL don't see this "recount" effort going anywhere...

Where are we at with that.

?

Old 11-29-2016, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Same thing with that twit she bumped into in the woods while walking her dog.

Staged.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeriously View Post
Gee, I dunno. Hillary has been photographed hiking in the woods and posing for a selfie in a Rhode Island book boutique, looking well rested, content and without makeup. She looks relieved. And she's not the one tweeting angrily at 3 a.m.! Are we ashamed of the recount? Not at all. But we are ashamed to have an orange, thin skinned man child as our president elect. We're embarrassed for how the world views us, and we're afraid of the America we'll become under his regime. Ashamed? Nope.
Some folks will swallow anything.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:50 AM

17,411 posts, read 14,642,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john3232 View Post
At this point I really don`t care what her motives are.

However, she`s given a bit of momentum to those who believe in stronger voter ID laws.
True.

And I hope that immediately after Trump is sworn in they pass the Clinton-Stein National Voter ID Law in honor of them working so hard to out voter fraud.

Old 11-29-2016, 07:58 AM

2,646 posts, read 1,846,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Ditto.

I mean really, Trump is screaming the vote is rigged, well lets take a look!
This made me wonder, is Trump's 10 year old tweeting for dear old dad??? By all accounts, (except the popular vote) he won. I don't think I have ever heard someone that won, holler so much. What's that old, old saying? Doth protest too much?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections