Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2016, 10:56 PM

22,482 posts, read 12,018,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Ah! I think I understand. It's not about the title of the thread " YUGE! Turnout For Trump/Pence In Pennsylvania Yesterday. It's really a thread about Hillary being a sore loser. Uh,.....I guess the 12 threads that are directed at Hillary being a dick and a sore loser are past their sell date and this was the ideal thread to put that front and center again?

I still think Trump should be going to every intelligence briefing and having crash meetings to figure out how he's going to convince the country he's on their side when he's appointed people to run the government who are on the record to dismantle it.
Instead he's out prancing around a stage, throwing out red meat to the mob and soaking in the adoration of the cult.
Nope.

You whine about having your nose rubbed in the dirt because Trump won. After all, you and your ilk constantly attacked Trump and his supporters and crowing that Hillary will win in a landslide.

His "cult"? Nope. If anyone has a "cult", it's Hillary. Doubt it? Think back to her loss and all her adoring fans who went to work or classes while crying for days.

If Trump wants to gloat, what's the problem? He worked hard for his win. You know darn well that if Hillary won, she would be gloating right now---and you wouldn't have been bothered one bit about it.

Trump won. Suck it up and deal. If you don't, you're going to have a very rough 4 (hopefully 8!) years ahead of you. Your choice.

As for his appointees---what, exactly, do you want? Random people off the street with no experience? Even if he did that, you anti-Trumps would never be happy. You can stay bitter and unhappy if you want. Or you can give him a chance.

In '08, I knew in my gut that Obama wasn't going to be good for this country. However, I couldn't stomach the thought of voting for McCain so I voted third party. When Obama won, I gave him a chance. I didn't go around stewing in my juices and whining about it. It's sad that you can't even give Trump a chance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2016, 11:18 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,670,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
Nope.

You whine about having your nose rubbed in the dirt because Trump won. After all, you and your ilk constantly attacked Trump and his supporters and crowing that Hillary will win in a landslide.

His "cult"? Nope. If anyone has a "cult", it's Hillary. Doubt it? Think back to her loss and all her adoring fans who went to work or classes while crying for days.

If Trump wants to gloat, what's the problem? He worked hard for his win. You know darn well that if Hillary won, she would be gloating right now---and you wouldn't have been bothered one bit about it.

Trump won. Suck it up and deal. If you don't, you're going to have a very rough 4 (hopefully 8!) years ahead of you. Your choice.

As for his appointees---what, exactly, do you want? Random people off the street with no experience? Even if he did that, you anti-Trumps would never be happy. You can stay bitter and unhappy if you want. Or you can give him a chance.

In '08, I knew in my gut that Obama wasn't going to be good for this country. However, I couldn't stomach the thought of voting for McCain so I voted third party. When Obama won, I gave him a chance. I didn't go around stewing in my juices and whining about it. It's sad that you can't even give Trump a chance.
Worked hard for his win. What a ****ing joke.

All he did was do exactly what I said he's still doing, which is prance around the stage, throwing red meat at the mob and soaking up the adoration of his cult of blind mice. He's got people like you on the internet following him around, picking up his turds and polishing them up for general consumption.
This has nothing whatever to do with Hillary. She's toast, he's the new king. It's all about Trump and you throwing up a Hillary doll every time he comes up for criticism is not going to cut it. You just look like mindless apologists.

Old 12-16-2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Worked hard for his win. What a ****ing joke.

All he did was do exactly what I said he's still doing, which is prance around the stage, throwing red meat at the mob and soaking up the adoration of his cult of blind mice. He's got people like you on the internet following him around, picking up his turds and polishing them up for general consumption.
This has nothing whatever to do with Hillary. She's toast, he's the new king. It's all about Trump and you throwing up a Hillary doll every time he comes up for criticism is not going to cut it. You just look like mindless apologists.

You have a lot of anger. Best thing to do is to chill out.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that I will

Old 12-17-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:

You have a lot of anger. Best thing to do is to chill out.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that I will
You know nothing at all about me. You're confusing profound disappointment in my fellow man for anger.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:28 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Lots of sour grapes from those who said, absolutely, that Trump would never win Pennsylvania.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Lots of sour grapes from those who said, absolutely, that Trump would never win Pennsylvania.
Wonder how many cheap hats and tee shirts he sold at that rally.

Old 12-17-2016, 10:45 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
Wonder how many cheap hats and tee shirts he sold at that rally.
Many many many thousands more than Hillary ever did at her pitiful rallies.

See, size really did matter.

Old 12-17-2016, 12:08 PM

Quote:
You know nothing at all about me. You're confusing profound disappointment in my fellow man for anger.
Hey---I have "profound disappointment in my fellow man[sic]" for supporting both Hillary and Obama on the D side and W on the R side. However, I'm not spewing vile, hateful rhetoric or engaging in name-calling.

I do know that your posts are filled with anger. Also, I know that it strongly appears that you have decided to be bitter and angry for the next 4 (hopefully 8!) years ahead---and that is very sad.

Once again, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that I will

Old 12-17-2016, 12:36 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,183,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
We all know Trump didn't win Pennsylvania! When is Trump going to do a Thank you rally in New York City, his hometown?
NYC the swamp of liberals. 90% and it shows by the news coming out of that corrupt city. At least their are 10% sane Americans there.

Old 12-17-2016, 01:15 PM

Quote:
Hey---I have "profound disappointment in my fellow man[sic]" for supporting both Hillary and Obama on the D side and W on the R side. However, I'm not spewing vile, hateful rhetoric or engaging in name-calling.

I do know that your posts are filled with anger. Also, I know that it strongly appears that you have decided to be bitter and angry for the next 4 (hopefully 8!) years ahead---and that is very sad.

Once again, Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I know that I will
you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. To me all signs indicate we have elected a despot and a dictator who will not rule by the constitution, will offer no transparency to the American people and will govern by decree released in tweets and youtube videos.

I will fight against him and his administration with every legal, non violent means possible. This includes calling it the way I see it on the internet.

You don't like it, tough beans to you. My respect for you and your posts is equal to your's for mine.
Merry Christmas to you 2.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections