Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 01:36 PM

5,998 posts, read 3,739,885 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. To me all signs indicate we have elected a despot and a dictator who will not rule by the constitution, will offer no transparency to the American people and will govern by decree released in tweets and youtube videos.

I will fight against him and his administration with every legal, non violent means possible. This includes calling it the way I see it on the internet.

You don't like it, tough beans to you. My respect for you and your posts is equal to your's for mine.
Merry Christmas to you 2.
Yes. Now they will get a taste of what we had to endure for the last 8 years. Can't say that I feel sorry for them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 03:02 PM

22,486 posts, read 12,036,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
you believe what you want to believe and I'll believe what I want to believe. To me all signs indicate we have elected a despot and a dictator who will not rule by the constitution, will offer no transparency to the American people and will govern by decree released in tweets and youtube videos.

I will fight against him and his administration with every legal, non violent means possible. This includes calling it the way I see it on the internet.

You don't like it, tough beans to you. My respect for you and your posts is equal to your's for mine.
Merry Christmas to you 2.
Per the bolded---Congratulations! You just described Obama to a tee! He promised a totally transparent government. Did we get even anything remotely like that? Nope. Did he respect the Constitution? Nope. He was a petulant child who was angry because he didn't get his way about amnesty for all illegals. Never mind that during the first 2 years of his first term he had a majority D house and senate. He could have, with help from the house and senate, rammed through and crammed amnesty down our throats. Yet he did nothing about it. Instead, he dictated DACA, which in effect, gave the finger to the following college students---American citizens, legal permanent residents and foreign students who obeyed our immigration laws. Obama screwed over these students by giving state college seats to illegals.

Then, emboldened after he dictated DACA, he tried to dictate DAPA. Well...several states sued him over that and the Fifth Circuit Court sided with the states and issued an injunction against him doing DAPA. He totally ignored the injunction and still did DACA---and only stopped when he was caught.

As for "tweets" and "youtube" --- what's your problem with them? You know darn well that the MSM is biased and left leaning. Considering how they treated Trump throughout this election, I'm glad that he will take to social media and explain what is going on. In your mind, you see that as not being "transparent" --- oh, gimme a break!

But no matter what Trump does---even if it is something that makes your life easier, you will still rant and rave against him. We know that. You've chosen to be miserable and bitter for the next 4 (hopefully8!) years.

Thanks for the Christmas wishes! I will have a happy one! As will Trump supporters in PA will, too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sW85ZcswiqM

Old 12-17-2016, 03:09 PM

13,471 posts, read 9,978,156 times
I'm watching his ridiculous rally in Alabama. What an incoherent, rambling, nonsensical affair it is. He speaks like a toddler.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
I'm watching his ridiculous rally in Alabama. What an incoherent, rambling, nonsensical affair it is. He speaks like a toddler.
You don't like it? Is someone forcing you to watch it?

Old 12-17-2016, 03:11 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Quote:
How silly. Forgetting the crowd is absolutely huge, far far larger than any of Hillary's rallies, he is being cheered by this enormous gathering of people.

If you can't understand it, then I'm thinking the issue is yours. The 10s of 1000s there certainly get it.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
You don't like it? Is someone forcing you to watch it?
Nope. I quite enjoy it. Reinforces that I'm right about him.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Nope. I quite enjoy it. Reinforces that I'm right about him.
Hmmm...

Old 12-17-2016, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
How silly. Forgetting the crowd is absolutely huge, far far larger than any of Hillary's rallies, he is being cheered by this enormous gathering of people.

If you can't understand it, then I'm thinking the issue is yours. The 10s of 1000s there certainly get it.
No they don't. You can see them drift off as he goes into his rambling. They perk up when they hear "won". Kinda like dogs listening for whistles.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:17 PM

27,175 posts, read 15,352,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by froglipz View Post
I heard Trump won already!

I heard he won twice.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:18 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Anyone can watch it and judge for themselves. It's a huge lively crowd.

Crowds like this are why Trump won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmcv4EDSNc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections