Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 03:45 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,206,891 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
When is Trump going to do a Thank you rally in New York City, his hometown?
Obviously never.

Trump found out just how much his neighbors despise him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 04:10 PM

22,484 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Obviously never.

Trump knows that NYC, Westchester and Nassau Counties always vote blue. That said, he could go upstate and get a great reception. Same in Suffolk County.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:12 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Obviously never.

Lets see.
  • You guys criticize Trump for holding rallies
  • You guys criticize Trump for not holding rallies
I see derangement at work.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:31 PM

59 posts, read 44,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Anyone can watch it and judge for themselves. It's a huge lively crowd.

Crowds like this are why Trump won the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcmcv4EDSNc

My what a colorful crowd in attendance......

Old 12-17-2016, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkiDog View Post
My what a colorful crowd in attendance......
Why are you rolling your eyes at a crowd of White people? Is there something wrong with that?

Old 12-17-2016, 04:48 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,400,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Charade? I was right about who would win the election and why. And the vast turn out of those who came to see Trump thank them for their support speaks for itself. Pennsylvania destroyed Hillary's "path to 270".

But thank you for your opinion anyway.
Doesn't matter if you were right, because you elected somebody who does not have the temperament to be POTUS so you really supported the most unqualified person to ever win.

When Trump does all he claimed he was going to do to get your vote than you can brag. So far he is just an embarrassment to our country.
100% glad I did not vote for him, I'll never have to make excuses for him.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:56 PM

22,484 posts, read 12,022,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Doesn't matter if you were right, because you elected somebody who does not have the temperament to be POTUS so you really supported the most unqualified person to ever win.

When Trump does all he claimed he was going to do to get your vote than you can brag. So far he is just an embarrassment to our country.
100% glad I did not vote for him, I'll never have to make excuses for him.
Have you ever learned about Harry Truman?

His daughter, Margaret, once decided that she wanted to be an opera singer. She did a concert and was panned by a WaPo reporter. Harry Truman's reaction? Read for yourself:

Harry S. Truman to Music Critic Paul Hume

Truman was before my time. He took office when FDR died. Then, I'm sure you are familiar with the "Dewey Defeats Truman" newspapers that jumped the gun.

People liked Truman's straight no BS style of talking. I suppose that if you were alive then you would have been clutching your pearls every time he spoke

You voted for Obama, no? Then you spent 8 years making excuses for him.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Yet he beat the "most qualified" candidate in history. So much for "qualifications".

Trump has has already gotten more done in 4 weeks on the jobs front than Obama accomplished in 8 years. This speaks for itself as to who is better suited for the job.

Old 12-17-2016, 05:24 PM

409 posts, read 258,999 times
Quote:
Obviously never.

That explains why Hillary did so well in Arkansas.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:31 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,267,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I watched the Pennsylvania rally and Trump shamelessly gloated throughout, mocked and insulted those who oppose him then finished with "we're going to unify the country". It was ridiculously laughable. I will never support him and his rhetoric assures me I am right not to. Thanking African Americans for not voting was an especially nice, divisive touch. If one actually watches the Pennsylvania rally, it's clear Trump is addicted to the attention and misses the pre-election fever he received.
You're right.

Trump should be in Hawaii playing golf. Not thanking those who voted for him.

He should learn from the Lame Duck.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections