Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-22-2017, 10:20 PM

1,018 posts, read 513,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
You think Trump is “working?” What a joke! He spends his time watching Fox News for hours every day, golfing at his clubs, flying to Mar-a-Lago. and having campaign style rallies for his base. He spends plenty of time having people massage his enormous, narcissistic EGO!!
Lowering taxes, putting a vetting process from countries of known terrorism, deportations have doubled. That's working to me. I bet you watch MSNBC and CNN, so really you shouldn't be running your mouth about Fox News. Lololololol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2017, 11:50 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,384,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
Lowering taxes, putting a vetting process from countries of known terrorism, deportations have doubled. That's working to me. I bet you watch MSNBC and CNN, so really you shouldn't be running your mouth about Fox News. Lololololol.
I do watch Fox News. They lie as much as Trump. Except Shepard Smith, who tells the truth..

Trump mostly only lowered taxes for the wealthy, including himself, the donor base, and a large number of Congress people. No wonder they are happy about tax cuts. I wish he had given some worthwhile tax cuts to the working classes. They would have gone out and spent it, unlike the wealthy, who will buy stocks and bonds, etc. which won’t help the US economy.

Last edited by staywarm2; 12-23-2017 at 12:04 PM..

Old 12-23-2017, 11:55 AM

1,018 posts, read 513,017 times
Quote:
I do watch Fox News. They lie as much as Trump. Except Shepard Smith.
Just like Van Jones, Rachel Maddow, Piers Morgan, etc. Lie off their ass too as much as Obama and Hillary.

Trump lowered taxes for corporations, because Obama set the taxes so high and the regulations, that they fled and went overseas. Now, corporations will come back, producing jobs. It also lowered taxes for the working people, so that they can save around $1,000 a year. Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Last edited by Boss1234; 12-23-2017 at 12:41 PM..

Old 12-23-2017, 12:43 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,189,758 times
Quote:
I do watch Fox News. They lie as much as Trump. Except Shepard Smith, who tells the truth..

Trump mostly only lowered taxes for the wealthy, including himself, the donor base, and a large number of Congress people. No wonder they are happy about tax cuts. I wish he had given some worthwhile tax cuts to the working classes. They would have gone out and spent it, unlike the wealthy, who will buy stocks and bonds, etc. which won’t help the US economy.
Unless your homeless your getting a tax cut. What you do with the money is up to you

Old 12-23-2017, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
Unless your homeless your getting a tax cut. What you do with the money is up to you
We’ll see how much working people actually get with this “tax cut.” Mostly Trump, and people of his ilk, will benefit.

You believe Trump’s hype...

Old 12-23-2017, 05:48 PM

40,956 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Shame Hillary can't respond to OP's question. But I guess she's spent 12 months telling us What Happened.

Old 12-23-2017, 11:12 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,602,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
I felt wonderful, getting more confident each time Rust Belt states updated.

Wisconsin IMO was held back deliberately by media who did not want to admit their nominee lost. I knew once lowest third went bright red, vs being split usually, Wisconsin was going red. That sealed the deal.

Been a very good MAGA year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dkq7WZTzkLQ

You were watching the beginning of your own country disintegrating around you and you felt wonderful! it makes you wonder how some people could grow up, in the same places, be exposed to the same culture and values and yet turn out so wrong.

Old 12-24-2017, 05:52 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,992,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
You were watching the beginning of your own country disintegrating around you and you felt wonderful! it makes you wonder how some people could grow up, in the same places, be exposed to the same culture and values and yet turn out so wrong.
Values? Good traditional Christian values are definitely not what Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the rest of the Democrat Party are about. Its absolutely awful what both parties, but especially the Democrats, have done to this country. Shameful. Bunch of left-wing loons, and both parties are corporate, globalist fascists. This country is in a terrible mess and I don't see either party leading us out of it. They just don't have the will or backbone to get it done.

Old 12-24-2017, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Values? Good traditional Christian values are definitely not what Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and the rest of the Democrat Party are about. Its absolutely awful what both parties, but especially the Democrats, have done to this country. Shameful. Bunch of left-wing loons, and both parties are corporate, globalist fascists. This country is in a terrible mess and I don't see either party leading us out of it. They just don't have the will or backbone to get it done.
You think the Dems are loons when we have a total nut case, narcissist, habitually lying Republican President in Office. Where have you been the last year?

Old 12-25-2017, 01:26 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,590,636 times
What We (Democrats) Don’t Talk about When We Talk about Russian Hacking

https://www.lrb.co.uk/v40/n01/jackso...ussian-hacking

Anyone with reasonable computer experience saw through the "facts" in the hacking case as just assumptions rather than incriminating evidence. Since the Republicans controlled both houses, an attempt to handicap the administration was probably doomed to fail. A weak executive can still sign a bill.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections