Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2019, 04:04 PM

22,070 posts, read 9,638,287 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
After the other candidates watched Kamala Harris wring Joe Biden's neck, they might decide it's time to go full on WWF. It could be a fun couple of nights!
Nope. Kamala will be more subdued this time. She won't want to upset the apple cart of her rising in the polls. She already got her winning swipe in on Biden. He's out. He just doesn't seem to know it yet. She will probably go after whoever is next in line for the throne. And it will be a rehearsed dig because she can't think on her feet.

Old 07-19-2019, 04:25 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,608,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
First, conspiracy theorists at MSNBC now the idiots at CNN. The Democrats are sure a sorry lot to let themselves be questioned by those liars.

Wonder if CNN will give Biden the questions in advance like they did with Hillary?
The reason they won't go on Fox for the debates is because Fox was accused of giving Trump the questions.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
The reason they won't go on Fox for the debates is because Fox was accused of giving Trump the questions.
Please prove this. It's a lie and you know it. The debate questions were given my Donna Brazille at CNN to Hillary Clinton, which is a proven fact.

Old 07-19-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I think after a poster tells a certain number of lies on CD, they should be banned. I am pretty sure you would have met the quota.

Old 07-19-2019, 06:14 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,306,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Please prove this. It's a lie and you know it. The debate questions were given my Donna Brazille at CNN to Hillary Clinton, which is a proven fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think after a poster tells a certain number of lies on CD, they should be banned. I am pretty sure you would have met the quota.
Nope, you would be wrong on that.

Quote:
Roger Ailes, the former Fox News CEO and chairman, tipped off Donald Trump about debate questions in which he was was grilled about his alleged misogyny during the 2016 election campaign, The New Yorker reported Monday.
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...estions-2019-3

But sure, feel free to justify it, because the party of hypocrisy always does

Old 07-20-2019, 04:38 AM

29,231 posts, read 22,482,021 times
I expect September may bring some big changes, but not until then. The second round of debates won't change things very much, except to give someone a bit of a boost or a bit of a loss. Normal jockeying around for such a large group.

August is going to be a very interesting month. It's the month when Congress takes its summer vacation, and uses the vacation to go get ready for campaigning. It's a sure bet most of the candidates planned to use August hard to give them a boost.

But now, we have an Honest-To-God crisis on our hands at the border, with an issue that has been untouchable for 30 years as no one in either party has ever really wanted to touch it.

Now, things are so genuinely serious that something has to be done on a least one thing that's a part of the immigration issue. And there are many different things that are all in crisis.

I would not be surprised if the leadership doesn't force both houses to stay in session until they strap some temporary patches on something. I think there's a possibility that Congress might not even adjourn at all in August.

Last edited by banjomike; 07-20-2019 at 04:47 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections