Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-12-2020, 06:52 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,254,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
New WaPo/ABC poll is +12% for Biden. Double digit leads are becoming the norm for Biden.

This race has been over. Trump bombed the debates then got corona and its all been downhill from there.
OK, let's start with a most like flawed poll as it is a ABC poll; then let's jump to the poll OP quoted a week ago and notice a 4% drop for Biden so it appears what you are thinking could be a dream your heart is making. As for the COBID, this has little bearing on the election except to show how strong Trump is and how determined. I am not a believer in polls anyway, but to be accurate they have to represent a good cross over of people being polled and we need to know what states for instance. If a third of the people who are being polled are from NY and CA of course you will see a huge lead for Biden.

Old 10-13-2020, 08:50 PM

56,966 posts, read 35,345,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
It’s really sad that Americans have fallen so low that they will vote for the candidate, and the Party, that will destroy the country: packing the court to abolish the balance of powers, siding with criminals who burn our cities, honoring a racist hate group, and providing incentives for unskilled, uneducated foreigners to break into the country illegally.
I know...I said the same thing in 2016 and y’all voted for Trump anyway.

Old 10-13-2020, 09:04 PM

6,421 posts, read 8,323,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
OK, let's start with a most like flawed poll as it is a ABC poll; then let's jump to the poll OP quoted a week ago and notice a 4% drop for Biden so it appears what you are thinking could be a dream your heart is making. As for the COBID, this has little bearing on the election except to show how strong Trump is and how determined. I am not a believer in polls anyway, but to be accurate they have to represent a good cross over of people being polled and we need to know what states for instance. If a third of the people who are being polled are from NY and CA of course you will see a huge lead for Biden.
Wishful thinking, dear.

Old 10-14-2020, 10:30 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,254,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04kL4nD View Post
Wishful thinking, dear.
Wishful thinking, in what way? I didn't predict a victor or even say Trump will win hands down, I simply gave a breakdown on what a poll can do and why I do not believe them.

Old 10-14-2020, 07:07 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,178,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WayStop View Post
Just looking at all the early voting data says landslide for Trump. Michigan and Wisconsin are now gone

I don't think these states will ever vote democrat again
Greenpastures back to make stuff up about the polls and voting. Yay...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections