Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the 2020 Presidential Election?
Trump / Pence 262 50.58%
Biden / Harris 231 44.59%
Other 25 4.83%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 10:14 AM

10,118 posts, read 7,788,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
By God I certainly hope so. Biden belongs in prison along with his entire family. Yet the media ignores all of the corruption surrounding him. I just don't get it?
I know. The media hides all bad things Biden. Trump still wins despite it all. That should tell you something. Dems can't even win by controlling the media. People are tired of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 11:04 AM

7,511 posts, read 4,361,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
I know. The media hides all bad things Biden. Trump still wins despite it all. That should tell you something. Dems can't even win by controlling the media. People are tired of it.
What I don't understand is that all of the polls have Biden winning this thing. When Trump gets out and holds his rallies 10's of thousands show up standing in line for hours on end. Yet when Biden, Harris or even the 2nd coming of Christ "Obama" show up they can't even draw flies?

Could it be that the polls are in bed with the media as cheer leaders for the Democrat's? I can't help but think so.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:38 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,733,776 times
Quote:
What I don't understand is that all of the polls have Biden winning this thing. When Trump gets out and holds his rallies 10's of thousands show up standing in line for hours on end. Yet when Biden, Harris or even the 2nd coming of Christ "Obama" show up they can't even draw flies?

Could it be that the polls are in bed with the media as cheer leaders for the Democrat's? I can't help but think so.
Democrats don't seem to feel the need to attend rallies in the middle of a global pandemic.

Attracting 30,000 people to a Trump rally means that you have 30,000 people who wanted to see the President. Maybe they'll vote for him, maybe not. Let's assume they will. And let's assume people drove up to two hours to get to the rally. Unless you're in a desolate area, many many many many more people than 30,000 live within a two-hour radius of the rally.

Let's say tomorrow Trump attracts 50,000 people to his rally outside of Phoenix. The population of Phoenix is 1.6 million. So even if all of them are from Phoenix (which they won't be), that's just 3% of the population of that one city. It's 0.7% of the population of Arizona.

I mean, 130,000 people went to Comic Con last year. Would you say that any sizable percentage of people living in the San Diego area went? Of course not. It's under 10 percent IF they all came from that city (which they didn't). So if you had a poll in San Diego about whether people like to spend their weekends dressing up as anime characters and you went to Comic Con, you might expect that tons of random San Diegoans will say yes... but you'd be sorely mistaken.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:46 AM

10,085 posts, read 14,474,214 times
LOL

Did anyone notice this poll number shot up in a very short timespan here?

I checked this poll this morning, like 1130 ET or so, and Trump was up by 5, 143 to 138.

Now, Trump down 168 to 143?

A bit odd is all I'm sayin'....

Old 10-27-2020, 11:51 AM

2,169 posts, read 3,392,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
LOL

Did anyone notice this poll number shot up in a very short timespan here?

I checked this poll this morning, like 1130 ET or so, and Trump was up by 5, 143 to 138.

Now, Trump down 168 to 143?

A bit odd is all I'm sayin'....
Same thing happened about 7 days ago, Trump was about 5-7% behind for several days, reflecting how he was performing in national polls, and within a span of a few of hours the C-D poll suddenly moved him about 1-2% ahead of Biden. There are so many fake accounts that have popped up in C-D that are skewing this poll both ways that we should not be reading too much into this poll on how America will actually vote.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:54 AM

Hmm, it's widening. Didn't someone say that this is the most accurate poll they'd ever seen? LOL

The polling methodology here seems a bit suspect.

Old 10-27-2020, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto Jeff View Post
I mean hey, I'm okay with the current poll numbers being accurate.
same, but the one who said it wouldn't be

Old 10-27-2020, 01:38 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,385,824 times
Something stinks about the poll results. How many votes came from posters with 5 or less posts?

Old 10-27-2020, 01:39 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,630,065 times
Voted for Biden on Saturday, so did my fiancee, first presidential election for her, she always chose not to vote before now

Old 10-27-2020, 01:42 PM

10,118 posts, read 7,788,407 times
Quote:

Dems only rally in a protest or riot to loot and burn buildings and spray paint grafitti. Trump's rallies are peaceful. Just wait until Nov 3rd. Trump will win. People love him and the job he has done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections