Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who did you vote for in the 2020 Presidential Election?
Trump / Pence 262 50.58%
Biden / Harris 231 44.59%
Other 25 4.83%
Voters: 518. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 08:36 PM

16,345 posts, read 18,087,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Biden winning again here on CD not looking good for Trump.
To be fair, it's not a scientific poll and anyone can make a new account and vote in it. Not to say that it's wrong, just that it's not a serious poll.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 10:30 PM

13,300 posts, read 7,339,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
To be fair, it's not a scientific poll and anyone can make a new account and vote in it. Not to say that it's wrong, just that it's not a serious poll.
All the polls I have started here Trump seemed to win now seems something has changed.

Old 10-28-2020, 12:31 AM

365 posts, read 271,881 times
I have been watching this poll, and I have not submitted my vote.

I wonder how many others that have not done so?

I don't even submit my preference of vote to phone calls or internet click baits.

But, I did go in person on a early voting day and VOTED.

I believe the President has revved up a lot of voters to get out and vote, and we will just
have to see which way they all go.

Old 10-28-2020, 08:17 AM

10,085 posts, read 14,474,214 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Biden winning again here on CD not looking good for Trump.
It was very close for a couple weeks, and Trump was pulling ahead by 5 yesterday, then suddenly early afternoon yesterday, Biden's vote shot up by 20-25 or so.

Odd, but hey, anyone can make a new account and vote.

Also, these are "early voting" votes. Typically, Democrats vote earlier than Republicans.

Anyway, in the real election, Biden is gonna lose.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:14 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,096,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
Or Russian trolls flooded the poll towards Biden in an attempt to motivate more Trump supporters to the polls?
Not gonna lie...my gut tells me Old Man Biden will win. I desperately hope I'm wrong.

But if so, at least Trump will have seated 1/3rd of one whole branch of the Federal government, the Supreme Court.

We conservatives will have to suffer through 4yrs Biden, and hopefully get Josh Hawley elected 2024...

Old 10-28-2020, 09:30 AM

32 posts, read 21,034 times
People voting for Harris are crazy. Harris will become prez and Pelosi by default will be VP. The country will become a dictatorship with a few powerful politicians and influential business owners at the top, and this power team will reconfigure our systems to keep themselves in power always. Your freedoms will methodically taken away, so the people will have no tools to pushback on those in power when things fall apart for the masses. Look at what the Big Tech companies are doing already. It is like communist China. Big Tech censoring news stories, and once the Democrats are in power, they will completely control what you see and hear and the Constitution will become irrelevant quickly. If you want to keep your Constitutional freedoms, do not vote Harris/Pelosi (Biden).

Old 10-28-2020, 09:33 AM

32 posts, read 21,034 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Not gonna lie...my gut tells me Old Man Biden will win. I desperately hope I'm wrong.

But if so, at least Trump will have seated 1/3rd of one whole branch of the Federal government, the Supreme Court.

We conservatives will have to suffer through 4yrs Biden, and hopefully get Josh Hawley elected 2024...
The Supreme Court isn't a protection if Dems win. Dems will add as many SC justices as they need to pack it and create a completely radical leftist court.

Old 10-28-2020, 09:35 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,630,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
If the poll had been made public, we'd know which votes are real, as the majority of us know which side of the aisle the regular posters are on

Old 10-28-2020, 09:56 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,096,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajana View Post
The Supreme Court isn't a protection if Dems win. Dems will add as many SC justices as they need to pack it and create a completely radical leftist court.
They may and they may not. It's in God's hands.

Fun fact: third world dumps like Venezuela and Turkey packed their courts...and we see how that has worked out in those dictatorships. I guess America is turning into third world banana republic, but I would argue we became that some time ago.

Old 10-28-2020, 02:47 PM

25,574 posts, read 56,512,015 times
Went to City Hall yesterday to early vote late in the day - and left - line too long. May try tomorrow or just go to polls on Tuesday. Normally there isn't any wait in my area.

Mostly young people in line yesterday - 20's/30s' - appeared to be professional working people from the way they were dressed. A few couples. Although suburb I'm in had been GOP leaning years back, of late not so much as the old folks leave or die out and demographics change. I'm guessing young people I saw yesterday are Biden voters. We did have BLM protests here - almost 100% comprised of young white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections