Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2008, 10:27 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,176,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
The 16-month deadline has been his policy for over a year. It didn't just appear recently, you know.
Yes, I know.

Quote:
His 16-month deadline would have got us out of IRaq in March of THIS YEAR. At 6:20 in the video, he talks about his 16-month plan he PUT FORTH IN JAN 2007, to get the out by MArch 2008. In Jan 2007, the surge strategy was just starting.
"[March 2008] falls within the parameters offered by the bipartisan Iraq Study Group, which recommended the removal of combat troops by the first quarter of next year."

Nice scary music in your propaganda video btw. Tell the base anything, just keep them scared and in a general rage...

Ah, how desperate we are to "forget" all that obama has said. To forget all his "words". They still matter, don't they?[/quote]Of course they do, what do you mean?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2008, 10:41 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,975,014 times
Quote:
"[March 2008] falls within the parameters offered by the bipartisan Iraq Study Group
Obviously, they were as wrong as obama, wouldn't you agree?

Or, are you agreeing with the ridiculous position of obama's that he's not sure what would have happened if we pulled out by March 2008? The surge would have never occurred, the Iraqi's would have been left to their own devices. Tell me that's not what you wanted to happen.

Or are you agreeing with the equally ridiculous position of obama's that our surge troops really were a tertiary factor in the decrease in violence, that really they didn't matter too much in the scheme of things?

Old 07-26-2008, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Nice scary music in your propaganda video btw. Tell the base anything, just keep them scared and in a general rage...
And obama's WORDS? Did you find them scary as well? Inconsistent?

Old 07-26-2008, 10:53 AM

35,016 posts, read 39,176,379 times
Quote:
And obama's WORDS? Did you find them scary as well? Inconsistent?
No I love them, they are pretty sparkles that float into my left ear and right out my right. I need them. I watch them in the mirror sometimes. From my ear they form a luvly little waterfall on my floor over by the blue chair. Little cute frogs live there, with crowns. Hold on, I think I hear Mother.

Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 AM

29,939 posts, read 39,483,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
No I love them, they are pretty sparkles that float into my left ear and right out my right. I need them. I watch them in the mirror sometimes. From my ear they form a luvly little waterfall on my floor over by the blue chair. Little cute frogs live there, with crowns. Hold on, I think I hear Mother.
LOL

Ohh your being sarcastic....I hope

Old 07-26-2008, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Crimmney delu, don't scare us like that! Thought we lost you forever to the obamatized bots.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections