Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 02:48 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,759,139 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
obama full of it??? where do you get the brass to ask me to vote for a admin that put my kids 9 trillion in the hole and invaded a country that posed no threat to us.
an admin that has already told me social security and medical are toast. so what happens to my mother?
where do you get the brass to do that. its not that americans are not smart enough. its that they are fiercely loyal (reminiscent of berlin 1935)
Perhaps you can dig up the "brass" and take care of her yourself? I take care of my 93 year old mom.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 02:51 PM

5,524 posts, read 9,945,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnymonty View Post
What kind of 'sigars' were they.... Scubans?

THREAD CLOSED!
Wouldn't it be Subans since the "c" in cigars was replaced with an "s"?

Just kidding....rep for you

Old 09-05-2008, 02:53 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,477,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
He just stated that the average income was higher under Clinton and Bush was to blame for it...Well Mr. Nobama do you understand that Clinto cut down 35% on homeland security which allowed Osama to attack the US!!!!

Because of 9/11 the economy got a hit and under Bush it went up and the mortgage crisis is not only to blame to Bush since we have Dem. in Congress who didn't do anything!!!!

Obama stop selling this B.S. and come with real things instead of trying to get this propeganda out about Bush...He is mentioning Bush in every sentence at least twice...only because NObama has no message him self.....Nobama it isn't working!!!!
Bush received intel that said "Terrorists plan to hijack planes and fly them into buildings" and ignored it.

Complete lack of regulation of the financial markets led us to where we are today. Which happened on during Bush's first six years, with his rubber stamp Republican congress. By the time Dems took charge, the dominoes had already begun to fall.

He should be mentioning Bush in every sentence. He's the reason this country as a weak dollar (see record gas prices), trillion dollar trade deficits, astronomical debt, larger government, never ending wars and no regard for the Constitution of the United States. None of which are conservative ideals ironically.

If you want four more years of this CRAP then vote for McCain and his NRA bimbo. If you want somebody who is willing to use diplomacy, get our fiscal house in order, and adhere to the Constitution, then you would vote for Obama.

But don't you come here with your jerry springer IQ posts and think people are interested in what you have for sale.

These types of posts are great examples of what we will see when Obama becomes president. They will do what they always do: Lie. Rewrite history and rewrite current events, and blame it all on Obama. Mark my word.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections