Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM

12,669 posts, read 20,451,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
I find this curious as well. So many of these people, from CA, NJ, MA, and so forth, hold people in these states (MT, MO, AR, ID, etc.) in such contempt (calling them rednecks and so forth), then move there, frequently whine incessantly about how things are and try to change them into what they left, and in the process often tax/price out the people who were there to begin with. Yet they often cite the big problems they caused in their home states for doing so. So it's as though they know somehow that they've destroyed their homestates, yet are too foolish or something to change their ideas and thinking which caused it.
Oh and they do whine.... give us their road rage, their ignorant I am better than you behavior to boot! Yet they moved to our state of their own free will!

Old 10-30-2008, 06:02 PM

8,577 posts, read 7,853,502 times
seriously, are liberals retarded? I asked why liberals are moving to red states. question seems simple enough to me.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:08 PM

511 posts, read 658,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
what party is that? do you only read select information and waste time with a response that looks like it was written by an angry child? answer the question or don't post.
You answer me. Why did YOU move here? From my view we were here first, not the other way around. It's you who are angry.

I'm in the Reddest State in the map right now.

Just correcting you, the Native People were here first, the people who ran the place after them would not be considered Republicans, but rather Liberals by your standards, then the Republicans took over.

So why did you move to Blue states and take them over?
Was it the cheap land? oh thats right it was free, stolen via genocide.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:09 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
They make their state so miserable that they can't stand it anymore and then move to somewhere different so they can help change it to the place they created and hated.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,525,552 times
Quote:
why do liberals keep moving to red states?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what is it with this trend? what is so horrible about the blue states? why are you fleeing them as fast as you can?
Where's your proof that 1.) there is a net migration of people from blue states to red states and 2.) the people who are migrating are liberals?

Old 10-30-2008, 06:13 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,777,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquise View Post
what is it with this trend? what is so horrible about the blue states? why are you fleeing them as fast as you can?
Nefarious plan to spread liberals, lesbians and lattes to the whole country.

29,939 posts, read 39,473,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingthoughts View Post
I'm born and bred in Oklahoma, the most Repub state of all-- that happened to not always be this way.

And dont get me started.. why did you end up in North America at all?
Freedom of Religion, Separation of Church and State....

Which your party seems to be against. Why dont you go back to where you came from if you don't like the constitution?

You don't like to work together? Our founding fathers of the USA would have starved and froze without it! No war would have been won without it either. We are heading into another great depression and all you guys can do is moan about it, when the fact of the matter is it's proven trickle down does not work and we need the dems right now to sort this mess out the way Clinton did before.

But hey if you dont like it....I know some of my ancestors, the Native Americans wouldn't mind at all if you went back to europe, ect where YOU came from ..LOL

That's funny Clinton used Trickle down economics but just scaled back. Only a ill informed guesser would say that the 2.5 million jobs a year average created since Reaganomics did not work.

proof is in the pudding. look at the state threads. look at the population of the cites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndfmnlf View Post
Where's your proof that 1.) there is a net migration of people from blue states to red states and 2.) the people who are migrating are liberals?

511 posts, read 658,805 times
If people were moving off the coast..
You can Blame Bush and the housing bubble.

Old 10-30-2008, 06:14 PM

it's worked here. but do you have a real reason, or are you in denial about the crippling taxes that made their states unlivable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
Nefarious plan to spread liberals, lesbians and lattes to the whole country.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections